ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

I can’t read that, but you said Rabby and Hoosier Hysteric Guys, so you can just post their responses.
“I’m going to get in trouble for saying this out loud, but I feel it is disingenuous to stay completely silent: That was the worst Hoosier Hysteria I’ve seen. It was low-rent and far beneath a basketball program of IU’s historical status.” - Rabby

This is a sentiment shared by many—outside and inside the program and I’m glad Rabby said it.
To me, IU has a simple choice to make:
Either spend the money and resources to make this a real event that will impress recruits and present our program in a favorable and “cool” light or don’t do the event. If you want it to be a public practice and Woody is ok with that, fine. Just make it that. But pretending to put on an event and do it like this, is just self-defeating.
By the way, a big part of the set that looked like it was constructed by a local middle school, fell down right after the event and fell on Ted Kitchel’s head. That happened. Just amateur hour.
Eric” - Eric’s Reply

Apparently B town is the only place that still cares. Maybe woke liberalism rather than reality?
Or maybe you’re just not very bright. I’ve been in Bloomington all week and everything seems just fine. No one crying like you.

C19 concerns isn’t true..otherwise you wouldn’t see 108k people packed in Beaver stadium for a game. Iu has become a liberal cesspool and people are going to avoid it
OMG. Are you truly this stupid? Do you know the difference between indoors and outdoors or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Actually I did…most of IU fans are not left leaning hence not wanting to deal with IU
Again, let’s see those statistics of how many IU fans are left leaning and how many are not. AND how it will effect coming to games. Lol It hasn’t appeared to hurt football attendance, though, has it?

Again, let’s see those statistics of how many IU fans are left leaning and how many are not. AND how it will effect coming to games. Lol It hasn’t appeared to hurt football attendance, though, has it?
He will produce that stat as soon as you post evidence that not a single IU student has complained about wearing masks.

He will produce that stat as soon as you post evidence that not a single IU student has complained about wearing masks.
You aren’t that good at comprehension are you? I didn’t say not a single student. The hundred or so that I have been around have not.

Yeah I think a few people are interested in the team that went to the Elite 8 last year and has everyone back.
Yeah let's just cancel the men's basketball and football programs for a while and see if they provide enough revenue to keep the lights on. We all already know the answer.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
You aren’t that good at comprehension are you? I didn’t say not a single student. The hundred or so that I have been around have not.
You stated “none of the students are complaining”. You said nothing about limiting to only the students you have been around.

Normally I wouldn’t call someone out on a statement like this, but it’s exactly as you have done in this thread already.

The dumbest people in the world are those who vote for or against a candidate based on his or her personality. You can't help those people.
The dumbest people in the world are those who vote for a person who everyone he works with actually call him the dumbest person in the world. You certainly can’t help those people.

But he and Brad still won't match those signatures. We all know why and that's why their career is over.
Remind me about the senate race in Georgia. Oops races. I suppose that was cheating too? Lol

Yeah let's just cancel the men's basketball and football programs for a while and see if they provide enough revenue to keep the lights on. We all already know the answer.
No one said that. You said no one wanted to see the women’s team. The one that has been much more successful in the past decade.

And actually allowed more people to die. Good for you!
Incorrect. More people have died because we have a low vaccination rate. Not because we’re allowed to live normally. Can’t help that without forced vaccination…. But we don’t live in Nazi Germany, or do we??

Reactions: ulrey
Incorrect. More people have died because we have a low vaccination rate. Not because we’re allowed to live normally. Can’t help that without forced vaccination…. But we don’t live in Nazi Germany, or do we??
I’m all for forced vaccinations, unless you just want to not go anywhere. Kind of like the vaccination mandates that we’ve always had in this country, you know?

• Sad
Reactions: Myhurricane
So give them their own night like he said. There are also a few people who don’t care about them.
Sure there are a few. I don’t think it hurts anyone to see the wome compete with the men in a couple contests and get introduced.

Sure there are a few. I don’t think it hurts anyone to see the wome compete with the men in a couple contests and get introduced.
The majority of IU fans don’t care to see the women’s team compete at HH. Introducing them is fine, but after intros it needs to go right into a Men’s scrimmage.

Reactions: bsmitty08
Remind me about the senate race in Georgia. Oops races. I suppose that was cheating too? Lol
No idea. My guess is a bunch of Trumpers didn't vote because Leoffler and Perdue wouldn't fight for Trump. So no fraud there.

“I’m going to get in trouble for saying this out loud, but I feel it is disingenuous to stay completely silent: That was the worst Hoosier Hysteria I’ve seen. It was low-rent and far beneath a basketball program of IU’s historical status.” - Rabby

This is a sentiment shared by many—outside and inside the program and I’m glad Rabby said it.
To me, IU has a simple choice to make:
Either spend the money and resources to make this a real event that will impress recruits and present our program in a favorable and “cool” light or don’t do the event. If you want it to be a public practice and Woody is ok with that, fine. Just make it that. But pretending to put on an event and do it like this, is just self-defeating.
By the way, a big part of the set that looked like it was constructed by a local middle school, fell down right after the event and fell on Ted Kitchel’s head. That happened. Just amateur hour.
Eric” - Eric’s Reply
Rabjohns is an expert on things that are really bad, starting with the way he and his buddy left the old site that we all helped to build and went to a new site that he personally vouched would be better. Of course, Rabjohns' new site is not better, not by a long shot

But, Trojan claims Rabjohns allegedly says this was the worst HH he's ever seen. So, if that's really true, so I'm sure Rabjohns is prepared to go down his list and publicly tell everyone what specifically he thinks was terrible. I can't wait for him to do that, but that kind of comment would be independently newsworthy so I'm not going to pay even a nickel on a paywall to read his click-garbage.

Rabjohns comes across as one step above the guys who keep calling me to claim I've just made a suspicious purchase on Amazon Prime (when I didn't).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT