ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

Woodson said on the mic that they were not having a scrimmage because they were dinged up, four of the top ten were out. Is this really that hard to understand?
And they should have made that known prior to the event. They advertised there would be a scrimmage. There are 17 guys on the team. Having 4 sit out doesn’t mean you can’t scrimmage.

It was middle school shit. They ran plays with no defense other than their weaves. Absolute garbage.
Really? You obviously didn't see the imaginary defenders they set picks for on occasion. They started out as a warm up then he made a decision to move it into another direction. Get over it.

I was in Indiana for the first time in over 1.5 years today. Spent time in Elkhart, Notre Dame, Muncie, Indy and Bloomington. B - town is the only place that hasn’t moved on from COVID fanaticism. It felt like October 2020 there while the rest of the state seems to be living a bit more normally. Just an observation from somebody who’s been away for awhile
are you not surprised??

Really? You obviously didn't see the imaginary defenders they set picks for on occasion. They started out as a warm up then he made a decision to move it into another direction. Get over it.
I don’t think there was ever a plan to scrimmage. They knew there would be far less people attending and far less people streaming if they announced there would be no scrimmage beforehand.

Guys, I’m vaccinated, and I currently have Covid-19. I feel like death warmed over. That Delta Variant is no joke. That’s what I have. I can barely get out of bed.
It’s killed two of my coworkers. Both pretty young and unvaccinated. 34 and 42. Out of the 8 in their shop 2 more probably won’t be the same. If anyone still thinks this is just the flu needs a reality check. It’s killed 1 in 560ish Hoosiers. If we didn’t have modern medicine this would be worse than the Spanish flu.

Had to wear masks to get in, once in and seated, took them off....attendance looked same as 2 yrs ago (11,000) ....girls shot better than boys, Parker got hot from top of key and wings, struggled from both corners, thought Leal would do better than he did but was off from all spots

Had to wear masks to get in, once in and seated, took them off....attendance looked same as 2 yrs ago (11,000) ....girls shot better than boys, Parker got hot from top of key and wings, struggled from both corners, thought Leal would do better than he did but was off from all spots

when Pstew gets hot watch the f out. I expect a few 7-9 behind the line from deep. Will also be some 2-10 nights.

They were off the ball screens too, which is way more exciting than anything else going on in this dumpster fire of a thread.

It’s killed two of my coworkers. Both pretty young and unvaccinated. 34 and 42. Out of the 8 in their shop 2 more probably won’t be the same. If anyone still thinks this is just the flu needs a reality check. It’s killed 1 in 560ish Hoosiers. If we didn’t have modern medicine this would be worse than the Spanish flu.
Unvaccinated. You said it

Then stay home. Don’t fly, don’t eat in restaurants, don’t shop, don’t attend public events. Smart move on your part to stay isolated for an extended period so you can remain mask free. No other alternative for you.
I live in GA. We actually are allowed to live normally.

I live in GA. We actually are allowed to live normally.
Go to the airport and see how long you’re able to be there, or on a plane, without one. And, given Georgia’s numbers, it looks like your state didn’t do such a good job with Covid. Unfortunate, but some people are selfish.

They need to do it at night and leave the women's team out. Or let them have their own HH earlier in the day or the night before. No one comes to watch that stuff.
Timing was necessary due to the FB game unless they did it Sun which was not going to happen.

Small crowd due to timing and C19 concerns. PU fans are saying it was becuse the program has fallen but that is wishful thinking.

Timing was necessary due to the FB game unless they did it Sun which was not going to happen.

Small crowd due to timing and C19 concerns. PU fans are saying it was becuse the program has fallen but that is wishful thinking.
C19 concerns isn’t true..otherwise you wouldn’t see 108k people packed in Beaver stadium for a game. Iu has become a liberal cesspool and people are going to avoid it

Go to the airport and see how long you’re able to be there, or on a plane, without one. And, given Georgia’s numbers, it looks like your state didn’t do such a good job with Covid. Unfortunate, but some people are selfish.
selfish..lol
C19 concerns isn’t true..otherwise you wouldn’t see 108k people packed in Beaver stadium for a game. Iu has become a liberal cesspool and people are going to avoid it
bingo!

Reactions: ufo33 and IUSUMMERS
While "liberal cesspool" is a ridiculous assessment, Btown is a fairly left leaning environment as many universities are.

That said, being left leaning would support my assessment that C19 issues would affect HH in an indoor arena. No one knew if the place would be packed or not so it was indeed a factor along with the timing.

You didn't think your response through very well.

While "liberal cesspool" is a ridiculous assessment, Btown is a fairly left leaning environment as many universities are.

That said, being left leaning would support my assessment that C19 issues would affect HH in an indoor arena. No one knew if the place would be packed or not so it was indeed a factor along with the timing.

You didn't think your response through very well.
Actually I did…most of IU fans are not left leaning hence not wanting to deal with IU

Actually, I think Scott and Pam are as right leaning as anything IU has ever seen.

People are not attending because of the fear of covid
Correct

Some will not attend due to C19 concerns
Some will not attend because their politics or news sources demand they not comply with mask mandates

Personally I despise the mask but wear it becuse we need to based upon the failure of others. I would wear a msak at HH but my concern would be sitting next to you or others who have been told to think like you.

Regardless, my point is now obvious: C19 affected the turnout just as the terrible timing did.

Correct

Some will not attend due to C19 concerns
Some will not attend because their politics or news sources demand they not comply with mask mandates

Personally I despise the mask but wear it becuse we need to based upon the failure of others. I would wear a msak at HH but my concern would be sitting next to you or others who have been told to think like you.

Regardless, my point is now obvious: C19 affected the turnout just as the terrible timing did.
Well I’m vaccinated and you are vaccinated soooo?

Reactions: ufo33
Both moderates from what i can tell.

Which is what we need...objective independent moderates who understand the C19 situation and react logically not based on ridiculous ploitical loyalty
Moderates. Yet I'd be the farm both voted for Obama (twice), Hillary, and Biden.

Wow, a city with high population density has more covid regulations than your “town.” Shocking development
I don't know the answer to this, but what are the regulations in Indy like? It seemed like the regulations were more lax throughout Indiana but we didn't get to Indy. Now I would like to compare Indy with Philly. It would seem that they should be similar because city density is not exact.

I don't know the answer to this, but what are the regulations in Indy like? It seemed like the regulations were more lax throughout Indiana but we didn't get to Indy. Now I would like to compare Indy with Philly. It would seem that they should be similar because city density is not exact.
From cruising Indy, no comparison to B town. Not talking about official regulations but what I witnessed

Reactions: VanPastorMan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT