ADVERTISEMENT

HH Now!

Moderates. Yet I'd be the farm both voted for Obama (twice), Hillary, and Biden.
Perhaps. I am an independent moderate and voted for Bush, Obama the second time, Hill and Biden. I hated myself for voting for Hill but obviously could not vote for Trump. Biden was my fourth choice but again could not possibly vote for Trump.

Can you go home ASAP so we don’t have to hear your nonsense about Indiana?

Thanks,
Everyone
Perhaps. I am an independent moderate and voted for Bush, Obama the second time, Hill and Biden. I hated myself for voting for Hill but obviously could not vote for Trump. Biden was my fourth choice but again could not possibly vote for Trump.
Well look how that vote turned out. Smh this attitude is why we’re in an absolute shit show right now

November 13, 2020

I would definitely not get the vaccine.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
No fan of Biden and especially not Harris but this quote is laughably out of context

You folks need to read more than partisan headlines.

Reactions: ulrey
Well look how that vote turned out. Smh this attitude is why we’re in an absolute shit show right now
Suuure. It's all Biden's fault.Nothing that happened before the election got us off to a bad start.

Trump-drinking-bleach.jpg

I was in Indiana for the first time in over 1.5 years today. Spent time in Elkhart, Notre Dame, Muncie, Indy and Bloomington. B - town is the only place that hasn’t moved on from COVID fanaticism. It felt like October 2020 there while the rest of the state seems to be living a bit more normally. Just an observation from somebody who’s been away for awhile
That’s why their Covid rates are low, so I imagine they are good with that.

It wasn’t fun though… they need to eliminate everything except the intros and have a 40 minute cream vs crimson scrimmage.
I think it’s fun. It’s aimed at students I’d guess. I’d like more of a scrimmage too, but in the past, many left when the scrimmage started. HH is about the hoopla.

I think it’s fun. It’s aimed at students I’d guess. I’d like more of a scrimmage too, but in the past, many left when the scrimmage started. HH is about the hoopla.
There wasn’t even any hoopla. Most people that were there or watched agree it was the worst HH of all time.

Love my home state... love my adopted state.... love my alma mater.... love visiting every chance I get.... Hate seeing what's happened to the city of B-town since I left.
What specifically has happened to Bloomington that you hate?

It’s overblown. Cases are going down again. Deaths didn’t anywhere close to last winter. Overall deaths weren’t out of the ordinary in 2020 than they were in previous years. Time
700,000 deaths aren’t out of the ordinary? Overblown? Alrighty then....

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
There wasn’t even any hoopla. Most people that were there or watched agree it was the worst HH of all time.
May I see that survey please? I’m certain you spoke to “most people there.” Lol. Merely Isiah’s speech made that not true.

Wow. They dropped the ball on that. I haven’t been since they held it at midnight. That was what made it fun. Spend the evening in Bloomington grabbing something to eat and hanging out and then going over to Assembly Hall. I have no interest going to an event like that in the middle of the day.
They didn’t have a scrimmage because so many players were out, according to media.

700,000 deaths aren’t out of the ordinary? Overblown? Alrighty then....
When you look at the expected amount of deaths for 2020 vs what actually occurred, it isn’t far off. Look how much lower flu deaths were in 2020 compared to previous years.

May I see that survey please? I’m certain you spoke to “most people there.” Lol. Merely Isiah’s speech made that not true.
Well when you have guys like Rabby and the Hoosier Hysterics guys coming out and saying it was the worst HH of all time, you know it’s bad. Those guys are over the top pro IU.

And the Woke attack. If you don't say what they want hear, they attack like fruit flies on an overripe banana. Someone needs to swat them away. So annoying, so annoying.
Kinda like the Covid deniers? And anti Vaxxers? Even more annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT