ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a Look at the 4-3 Defense that GaS plays

I figure that GaS will try to go the early 1st qtr VA route and try to confuse RL with multiple coverages and get pressure off the edges (they were able to do that early against Auburn so there's no reason to think they couldn't do it us)... I think they'll try to make us prove we can run the ball effectively early on...

Last edited:
Their D was surprisingly giving the Auburn passing game trouble in the first half of that game...

I figure that GaS will try to go the early 1st qtr VA route and try to confuse RL with multiple coverages and get pressure off the edges (they were able to do that early against Auburn so there's no reason to think they couldn't do it us)... I think they'll try to make us prove we can run the ball effectively early on...

This seems to make sense as much of IUs passing success has been against short or soft corners. That was especially evident vs osu. RL tends to lock in on one receiver and varying coverages may push him that way.

If IU doesn't establish a ground game, this won't get any easier in league play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT