ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go

tenor.gif

There goes the team!

Reactions: birdforbogey
Melt down is starting. I have been watching iu for 49 years. Seen some bad teams but never have seen such a passive, soft and uncompetitive team
Rutgers on a 22-0 run since the first half.

Up 10 to down 14...a 24 point swing.

The people responsible for this sh!tshow all need to be fired. Getting blown out by effing Rutgers is the last straw. This program is a joke. This is the absolute bottom.
Yes sick of excuses. IU should never lose to To Rutgers. They are terrible but guess what that says about us. I am anxious for season to end. Every team I watch looks more interested in competing and has coach who seems to know what’s to does

I have been watching iu for 49 years.

I've been involved one way or another since the 70's, and didn't think I'd ever see IU devolve the hoops program to the level of the football program. Then again every sport needs cellar dwellers and Homecoming opponents. I totally get that the emphasis and priority should be academics; I'd like to hear someone make that clear though/

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I
I've been involved one way or another since the 70's, and didn't think I'd ever see IU devolve the hoops program to the level of the football program. Then again every sport needs cellar dwellers and Homecoming opponents. I totally get that the emphasis and priority should be academics; I'd like to hear someone make that clear though/
IU’s academics have been sliding into the crapper for decades.

Melt down is starting. I have been watching iu for 49 years. Seen some bad teams but never have seen such a passive, soft and uncompetitive team
I am becoming like Pete Bell on Blue Chips. "If I never see another game it will be too soon". This team is very hard to watch. No fight, no smarts, no toughness. I hope they can get it together. I am not on the fire Archie movement yet. But the truth is he has to right the ship before it sinks.

Yes sick of excuses. IU should never lose to To Rutgers. They are terrible but guess what that says about us. I am anxious for season to end. Every team I watch looks more interested in competing and has coach who seems to know what’s to does
Actually, Rutgers isn't terrible. They just beat Ohio State, Nebraska and Penn State and are trending upward. They have a great coach and improving talent. Indiana just could not do it.

I am becoming like Pete Bell on Blue Chips. "If I never see another game it will be too soon". This team is very hard to watch. No fight, no smarts, no toughness. I hope they can get it together. I am not on the fire Archie movement yet. But the truth is he has to right the ship before it sinks.
Could be worse...you could be becoming more like Coach Pete Bell on the AOTF!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT