ADVERTISEMENT

After all this waiting for shooting,do we even need it now?

I hope so but I don't see him able to create his own 3's but if he starts shooting and hitting open 3's it will certainly help. Defenses started laying off him also but nothing positive came from it.
Having 2 ball handlers/penetrators should help create better looks for shooters. We don't want Kopp "getting his own shot".

Reactions: NotThatJC
Having 2 ball handlers/penetrators should help create better looks for shooters. We don't want Kopp "getting his own shot".
Bad basketball to create your own shot? Who is "We"? Better tell Curry, Thompson, Durant et al they are not playing correctly.

Disagreements in sports form the basis of wagers. What can we agree as a wager on UNC, Arizona, and Kansas games. You say IU makes 25 or more 3's in those 3 games or you take total of opponents scores minus total of IU scores is 3 or less?

Last edited:
Bad basketball to create your own shot? Who is "We"? Better tell Curry, Thompson, Durant et al they are not playing correctly.

Disagreements in sports for the basis of wagers. What can we agree as a wager on UNC, Arizona, and Kansas games. You say IU makes 25 or more 3's in those 3 games or you take total of opponents scores minus total of IU scores is 3 or less?
Uh...are you responding to someone else while quoting my comment? Where did I say that getting your own shot is bad basketball? What I did say is "we don't want Kopp getting his own shot". And by "we" I mean Indiana basketball fans. Kopp is not Curry,Thompson,or Durant. He is Kopp. He is slow,he lacks athleticism,quickness,ball handling ability,and didn't even shoot very well while open. Do you want X posting up a big? No?. Why?. Because he's not equipped. Same reason Kopp shouldn't be looking to get his own shot.

They had to win 2 BTT games to get in the NCAA. That's not that good. Renault may make them even better inside but they need to shoot better.
Pretty likely they won't have 5 players get suspended and then a subsequent 5 game losing streak in the back half of the season this year. Js

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Uh...are you responding to someone else while quoting my comment? Where did I say that getting your own shot is bad basketball? What I did say is "we don't want Kopp getting his own shot". And by "we" I mean Indiana basketball fans. Kopp is not Curry,Thompson,or Durant. He is Kopp. He is slow,he lacks athleticism,quickness,ball handling ability,and didn't even shoot very well while open. Do you want X posting up a big? No?. Why?. Because he's not equipped. Same reason Kopp shouldn't be looking to get his own shot.
I am an Indiana bball fan and I regret that Kopp can't get his own shot.

We can distill our disagreements into a wager. I proposed two potential wagers. Did you decline both of those wagers?

Reactions: LifelongIU
I am an Indiana bball fan and I regret that Kopp can't get his own shot.

We can distill our disagreements into a wager. I proposed two potential wagers. Did you decline both of those wagers?
I'm not much of a gambler. I suppose if it was something that there was disagreement about I might be more inclined,but without being rude,I just don't have any interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT