ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Would just stop, you’re looking foolish!
Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

It’s admirable consistency. How many years has Lucy been doing this schtick? You think it would grow boring.
Several years. He made the mistake of posting under his real handle a couple of times. Also, posting as Lucy when he meant to use the other handle. If you see a Lucy post utilizing longer less simplistic words and language, he screwed up.

Every MAGA poster on this board seems like a parody. They are all so extreme.
You have to know that accusing Republicans of what dems are/do,is really tired. If you can't own what your party represents,maybe just don't talk

Yikes. D+4 sample post convention and a ridiculously far left pollster that regularly overstated Hillary and Biden by double digits.

No...you were claiming that I'm so stupid...I just wanted to show everyone.

P.S. I already have the response written...hurry up

First of all I’m not claiming you are stupis. You ARE stupid.

Do you walk up to random people on the street and ask them to define random words? Weirdo.

Post convention no bounce. Barnes and Baris who are the 2 best in the business have said she needs to be up by 12+ post convention like Hillary and Joe were to have a prayer. This is before the RFK endorsement too. She's cooked.

"Post convention no bounce. Barnes and Baris who are the 2 best in the business have said she needs to be up by 12+ post convention like Hillary and Joe were to have a prayer. This is before the RFK endorsement too. She's cooked."

Exactly who,besides you, would characterize Barnes and Barris as "the 2 best in the business"? Show of hands?...

You posted his hyped up nonsense polls ad nauseum and looked a fool on election night Nov 2022. Hre's Barris making an idiot of himself on Epoch Times (of all places) on the eve of the 2022 midterms. Why are you insistent on going down with that sinking ship?

Do you expect her to be able to remember the details of ALL of Trump's lies? He just throws them out there continually knowing some will not be challenged...

Personally I think both candidates should have notes, because watching Trump try to leaf thru his would be hilarious. Maybe she could offer him a pair of reading glasses?

I do think this whole premise has been debunked...

Do you expect her to be able to remember the details of ALL of Trump's lies? He just throws them out there continually knowing some will not be challenged...

Personally I think both candidates should have notes, because watching Trump try to leaf thru his would be hilarious. Maybe she could offer him a pair of reading glasses?

I do think this whole premise has been debunked...

He’s always been incoherent. He’s starting to slur his words now.

So polls are snapshots in time, but voter registration stats are the key. Just as the pollsters missed the upsurge in women that led to the polls preceding the Kansas abortion referendum being totally off, the newest post Biden exit polls of registered/likely voters are missing changes in registration numbers for key demographics.

For example when you compare the new voter registrations in the week of July 21 2020 to July 21 2024 the registration of young Black women is up over 175% this year over 2020. Up until July 21 in states where partisan registration is allowed the numbers were basically neck and neck. But following Biden's exit, more Dems voted in those states and the gap has grown to 20% or so...

No...you were claiming that I'm so stupid...I just wanted to show everyone.

P.S. I already have the response written...hurry up
Hilarious. I’m sure you didn’t intend it, but your post says, “you were claiming I was so stupid . . . I just wanted to show everyone I am stupid.”

Concur with that, by the way. Also you as about defining a woman so often it seems you might be confused about your gender. If so, you go girl.

Who the fk would put a summer job at McDonalds on a resume?

Some hard hitting journalism there.
Yeah leaving it off a professional resume doesn't prove anything. The biographies and memoirs making no mention of it is a little more suspect.

She very well may have. But I'd remind you this is the same woman that ripped stories from MLK saying she was a little girl and wanted "Fweedom"

She should produce a W2 and put this to bed. Can she?

Last edited:
Interesting that they didn't start dropping the McDonalds tidbit until recently.

Obama: ice cream scooper and sandwich maker
Bill Clinton: grocery worker and comic book salesman
Ronald Reagan: circus roustabout
Richard Nixon: chicken plucker and barker
Lyndon Johnson: shoe shiner and goat herder
James Garfield: canal boat driver and janitor

Did these guys put this on their resume after college?

Obama: ice cream scooper and sandwich maker
Bill Clinton: grocery worker and comic book salesman
Ronald Reagan: circus roustabout
Richard Nixon: chicken plucker and barker
Lyndon Johnson: shoe shiner and goat herder
James Garfield: canal boat driver and janitor

Did these guys put this on their resume after college?
She may have. Again, I agree the Resume piece doesn’t prove anything. But first time anyone heard about this was 2019. No mention in any of the books about her.

If I had to place money on it, I’d go it’s a fabrication to help humanize her and appeal to normies.

Snopes and others are looking into it.

So much drama for such an insignificant thing. She should just produce a W2 and put it to bed…… unless she can’t.

Who the fk would put a summer job at McDonalds on a resume?

Some hard hitting journalism there.
Good question. I had three jobs like that and none of them ever appeared on a resume of mine. They did go on my initial security clearance paperwork. It was a requirement.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT