ADVERTISEMENT

Haas and Haarms

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Why do both wear white sleeves on their right arms but not their left? What problem does this correct or prevent?

Reactions: hondo314
Haarms---Not ready for prime time....but his hair looked good.

Mathias--Thought he might develop into a very good player this year. Not so much.
When your inside-out game breaks his elbow, the offense blows up and certain guys get exposed. Mathias is a decent player who thrived in that offense, but he obviously couldn't contribute at the same level without Haas.

Reactions: indy1203
When your inside-out game breaks his elbow, the offense blows up and certain guys get exposed. Mathias is a decent player who thrived in that offense, but he obviously couldn't contribute at the same level without Haas.

The guy had multiple open shots tonight and missed nearly..., every..., one. Classic choke job...

Reactions: echs86
Purdue peaked in January under Painter. Haas is gone. Purdue hit their ceiling the Sweet 16.

Mathias--Thought he might develop into a very good player this year. Not so much.
Cannot concentrate on the game because spending too much time brushing hair out of his eyes. Would not renew his scholarship unless he agrees to get a haircut that doesn't distract from his performance.

Reactions: headpeon

Regarding Hearm's hair you are wrong. His hair looked like a cartoon character again, whichever of his roommates is getting boned up and cutting his hair with tape scissors needs to stop.

Mathias did what he could do. Decent defender and decent shooter as long as the front line afforded him space and time. PorkChop got what he could out of him.

That's the point.....a better than average role player......I had thought he might develop into more than that. He didn't.

Mathias' other big problem was that he was playing against a very good team defense.

I don't know if Purdue would have beaten Villanova. I do think with Haas they get past TT. I don't think it's a choke job at all. I guess if you don't make the FF you choked? 64 teams are going to choke I guess. Take heart Purdue won't be nearly as good, losing 4 seniors.

I don't know if they choked or not, but more than a few of the players and darn near all of their fans were hooting about this being the year they get to the F4. With or without Haas, they were exposed during that 3 game losing streak that nearly went to 4. The other thing that is for sure, that nutjob 7-foot frosh probably realizes there's more to the game than having laughable hair.

Reactions: echs86
I don't know if they choked or not, but more than a few of the players and darn near all of their fans were hooting about this being the year they get to the F4. With or without Haas, they were exposed during that 3 game losing streak that nearly went to 4. The other thing that is for sure, that nutjob 7-foot frosh probably realizes there's more to the game than having laughable hair.
You can make good money with hair like that.

Haarms.0.jpg

vanilla+ice+9.jpg

Reactions: mk23
It was JV against Varsity last night against Texas Tech. Dakota couldn't get a shot off

Actually he had 2 or 3 shots that he normally makes. He just didn’t get as many chances because of their athleticism and not having Haas to ease the perimeter pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT