ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

On the way to get the dog from daycare, it sure sounds like almost no one believes this to be a strong case. It is the upcharge they all seemed very shaky with.

To quote a philosopher here, IANAL.
I'm afraid that when the Dem's use IANAL, it means something totally different than not being a lawyer. Just always been a hunch of course.

Reactions: Crayfish57
And you don't care and have made it obvious. This whole thing is just sheer stupidity from the amount of $$ being spent vs the issue and we all know what it really is. This is why I laugh at so many dumb liberal's posts.
Marks been Mr Get Trump Somehow I Don’t Care How for a long time. At least he’s honest about it.

Reactions: UncleMark
And Jr, Eric and MTG have all posted pictures of the judge’s daughter on social media today.

Yeah, they grabbed them from one of the Brit tabloid websites I saw earlier, Daily Mail or one of those.

How are the protests going?

There seems to be more revelers than protestors.

Anybody else having an indictmas party? I'm bringing wings.

• Haha
What Twitter is best at :

Fs5sLIpXwAAEoZh

Fs5q1YfWwAAhRdv

You just don't get it. If you're not capable of getting it, that's OK. I'm moving on.
From my vantage point, you aren't getting it.

Did he break the law? It appears so and the jury now gets to decide if that is the case.

Being Trump or being the weakest of the cases against him doesn't mean anything.

The only disappointment so far has been the lack of a gag order.

Still waiting for reports from the front lines of the protests. Cray, can you get us a flat-screen or some kicks?

• Haha
No, just laughing at the orange asshole and his dildo supporters like you. Why aren't you out protesting? Or donating!
What did you just call me? Uncle Mark shooter is being mean again. Make him stop. He’s being a bully.

Haven't watched but this guy seems like he's trying to objectively review the indictment and is a former NY criminal trial lawyer:

From my vantage point, you aren't getting it.

Did he break the law? It appears so and the jury now gets to decide if that is the case.

Being Trump or being the weakest of the cases against him doesn't mean anything.
Your vantage point is that of a hyper-partisan who can't see the big picture. You don't get it. I don't expect that you will. Stop replying to me.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Back to insults from you. Shocking.

Saying no one is above the law isn't hyper partisan
Hyper-partisan isn't an insult, it's an accurate observation. Very few here would disagree with that observation. You would because you have a problem with self-awareness. I actually would have zero problem with Trump being convicted of a crime, because I believe he's committed some with respect to the Georgia and Mar-A-Lago cases. However, this is by far the weakest case and the one he's most likely to win. Wrong case, wrong time, but you don't understand it because you're impatient to see Trump indicted - even if it doesn't result in a conviction.

I actually would have zero problem with Trump being convicted of a crime, because I believe he's committed some with respect to the Georgia and Mar-A-Lago cases. However, this is by far the weakest case and the one he's most likely to win. Wrong case, wrong time, but you don't understand it because you're impatient to see Trump indicted - even if it doesn't result in a conviction.

The only reasons to not prosecute Trump for these offenses are either based on political considerations or thinking they just aren't worth bringing -- the equivalent of lying about a blow job. Interesting that only a very few people think he's actually innocent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT