ADVERTISEMENT

Good Archie Miller interview with Pat Forde...

You're wrong - that wasn't a good interview. It was a GREAT interview! Loved the part about they don't have a culture - it "has to be earned".

Archie flat out gets it. This is going to be the start of Indiana Basketball that most of us older guys grew up on. It may not happen quickly, but I'm convinced it WILL happen. Without a doubt.

Archie is the best coach at IU after RMK left. A new era of IU Basketball greatness is just beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Yeah, it's awesome to hear our Coach talking about building a culture for our program built around toughness and defense. I think it will all come down to can he recruit talent at this level to make us elite. I definitely believe his style and approach are what is needed.

his style and demeanor are exactly why Glass grabbed him. it's as if he was listening to the fan base all along. lol.

giphy.gif

Archie is the best coach at IU after RMK left. A new era of IU Basketball greatness is just beginning.

Pump the brakes there guy... You're going to make that claim after a solid interview with Pat Forde six months before the season starts?? Let's see the dude coach a couple of games first...

I think he could be. He was outstanding at Dayton and he's doing all the right things but a few years to see if that all leads to greatness here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT