ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani Press Conference

Not much has changed . . . Thomas had the 11th before, Alito had the 3rd . . . Kavanaugh had the 7th, which is now assigned to Barrett (which makes sense, since she came from that circuit) . . .

. . . and the biggest "power" that these assignments have is whether to grant extensions for petitions to the court. None of those justices is "in charge" of the districts . . . .

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not much has changed . . . Thomas had the 11th before, Alito had the 3rd . . . Kavanaugh had the 7th, which is now assigned to Barrett (which makes sense, since she came from that circuit) . . .

. . . and the biggest "power" that these assignments have is whether to grant extensions for petitions to the court. None of those justices is "in charge" of the districts . . . .
You're supposed to panic because this is "proof" of Trump's complex (LOL) plot to overthrow the election in the courts. ;)

My opinion? I despise Trump, but I'm not so blinded by this that I can't read what he said and understand it. This is extremely clear from a guy that's one of the worst speakers to ever hold the office, is it not?

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.”

That's statement is about as clear as any the guy has ever made. At least any statement that wasn't written for him and read by him.
I'll ask this of both you and Hoo-Dat . . . who other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists were carrying torches in Charlottesville that day?

So you think over 70 million people that voted for Trump are homophobic racists? You don't think that a good number of those people voted for him for reasons totally unrelated to sex or race issues? Does that include the homosexuals and minorities? I certainly didn't vote for Trump, but it would be illogical of me to believe that those people condone homophobia or racism. You think I'm wrong?

No but they are fine with it. End justify the means to them.

Lmao. I’ve been around the block a time or two brother. You guys are gullible. Letting Coh get under your skin is entertaining. If you think he believes half of what he writes....
I think that's the point...no one does.
I said he was a master. He is, based on my extensive experience across the Internet -- which predates web forums and includes decades in the alt hierarchy of Usenet -- the most accomplished troll I think I've ever come across. And by troll, I mean that in the original online sense (not just that he's an asshole). Note that that doesn't require he not believe his own bullshit; but it does require an intentional posting style designed to getting the biggest rise possible from his antagonists. It also precludes him being involved in any sort of honest, good faith debate or discussion. That is not his intention or purpose.

I'll ask this of both you and Hoo-Dat . . . who other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists were carrying torches in Charlottesville that day?
The tiki torch people probably are neo-Nazis and white nationalists. But we're talking about those opposing removing those statues, not just them. Among those that opposed that (i.e. one side) there were certainly southern people who don't think of themselves as racists and don't support neo-Nazis, but believe those statues are part of southern history and shouldn't be removed. I'm not one to suppose that every single person that supports something I don't has ignoble intentions and beliefs. If that was the case, I'd think this board was full of people with ignoble intentions and beliefs. ;)

Edited to clarify that I wasn't referring to the tiki torch people as one side. Looking at the transcript, I don't believe that was the one side being referred to either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
I said he was a master. He is, based on my extensive experience across the Internet -- which predates web forums and includes decades in the alt hierarchy of Usenet -- the most accomplished troll I think I've ever come across. And by troll, I mean that in the original online sense (not just that he's an asshole). Note that that doesn't require he not believe his own bullshit; but it does require an intentional posting style designed to getting the biggest rise possible from his antagonists. It also precludes him being involved in any sort of honest, good faith debate or discussion. That is not his intention or purpose.
You’re too extreme with that impression imo

I recall general discussions about this. I don't ever recall saying we didn't need a paper trail. I just learned that ballots were stored on memory devices before tabulating in connection with the Georgia audit. I think that is highly unsecured.

Maybe I have been poor in explaining, but the first and last examples below are replies I made to you specifically on no voting paper trails. I am confident ones exist pre-search capability.

in this thread I directly replied to you about the use of voting machines with no paper trail. https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...andle-on-voting-equipment.184840/post-2693224

you were in this thread from Feb 5 of this year when I complained about Georgia using machines with no paper trail. https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/iowa-caucus-predictions.194556/post-2860531

you were in this thread https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/it’s-mueller-time-running-thread.185988/post-2715419

here is another direct reply to you saying there were voting machines with no paper trail in use from the same thread as the first one but different replies https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...andle-on-voting-equipment.184840/post-2694600

Reactions: StelioKontos
No but they are fine with it. Ends justify the means to them.
No, it doesn't mean "they are fine with it." Some of those people don't even think about race or homosexuality when they vote for a President. Some of those people would disagree that voting for Trump is voting for a racist or homophobe. People vote for many things. Could be that some people that voted for Trump voted for him because of their strong beliefs on abortion. In fact, I'm sure many did because a lot of them are single-issue voters. Could be any number of things. I didn't vote for Biden because I believe in all his positions. Far from it.

Lmao. I’ve been around the block a time or two brother. You guys are gullible. Letting Coh get under skin is entertaining. If you think he believes half of what he writes....
Let's go back to that thread you posted naming CO the top-ranked poster . . . based on what criteria again? Oh yeah . . . "quality of posts, political accuracy and reliance on facts, supporting authority for posts (less is better), wit, consistency of messaging, novelty, and lastly, decorum, or lack thereof."

I see you didn't include honesty and integrity in those criteria . . . and that you didn't define "quality" (and now we're back to Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance) . . . s'ok with me so long as everybody knows that fact . . . and that they're your ratings . . .

. . . good luck.

Southern people who don't think of themselves as racists and don't support neo-Nazis, but believe those statues are part of southern history and shouldn't be removed. I'm not one to suppose that every single person that supports something I don't believe in has ignoble intentions and beliefs. If that was the case, I'd think this board was full of people with ignoble intentions and beliefs. ;)
You trying to blow sunshine up my ass, AH?

And some of the poison pills that come with voting for Biden wasn't a deal breaker for me. You need to know more. How about you take a shot at answering my questions?
No, I don't think all the Trump voters are racists or homophobes. I just find it disheartening that those characteristics didn't make a difference for so many. I don't know why I should have thought differently. Access Hollywood should have made a difference and didn't. McCain should have made a difference and didn't. Blood from her whatever should have made a difference and didn't. Marital fidelity should have made a difference and didn't. Mocking the disabled should have made a difference and didn't. Khizr Khan should have made a difference and didn't. And on and on and on.

You trying to blow sunshine up my ass, AH?
No. I edited after I realized you had narrowed it down to the tiki torch crowd. Those were the neo-Nazis and white nationalists that should be "condemned totally" as Trump said. The rest of that side protesting the removal of the statues were those that may have had "very fine people" among them. Of course we don't know if anyone on either side were "very fine people," but I'm the sort that generally assumes that until they prove otherwise.

No, I don't think all the Trump voters are racists or homophobes. I just find it disheartening that those characteristics didn't make a difference for so many. I don't know why I should have thought differently. Access Hollywood should have made a difference and didn't. McCain should have made a difference and didn't. Blood from her whatever should have made a difference and didn't. Marital fidelity should have made a difference and didn't. Mocking the disabled should have made a difference and didn't. Khizr Khan should have made a difference and didn't. And on and on and on.
You can't forget that voting for a Democrat for President is about as bad as voting for abortion on demand, or for large tax increases, or for bailing out deadbeats that don't want to pay off their college loans (again, imagine how that goes over with blue collar folks who didn't go to college), etc. I'm using what these people may think of the Democrats' positions on abortion, fiscal policy and college loan forgiveness, not what they actually are. Sometimes it's as simple as "I'm not voting for the other choice no matter what I think of the a-hole on my side." It's like the remark I overheard at a Democratic event when I was a Democrat in college (which I'll never forget because it was so shocking to me as a wide-eyed young Democrat): "I'll vote for the blackest n-word before I'll vote for a Republican." For some it's not about loving your candidate, it's about hating the other side.

No. I edited after I realized you had narrowed it down to the tiki torch crowd. Those were the neo-Nazis and white nationalists that should be "condemned totally" as Trump said. The rest of that side protesting the removal of the statues were those that may have had "very fine people" among them. Of course we don't know if anyone on either side were "very fine people," but I'm the sort that generally assumes that until they prove otherwise.
OK . . . just don't let it happen again. 😘

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You can't forget that voting for a Democrat for President is about as bad as voting for abortion on demand, or for large tax increases, or for bailing out deadbeats that don't want to pay off their college loans (again, imagine how that goes over with blue collar folks who didn't go to college), etc. I'm using what these people may think of the Democrats' positions on abortion, fiscal policy and college loan forgiveness, not what they actually are. Sometimes it's as simple as "I'm not voting for the other choice no matter what I think of the a-hole on my side." It's like the remark I overheard at a Democratic event when I was a Democrat in college (which I'll never forget because it was so shocking to me as a wide-eyed young Democrat): "I'll vote for the blackest n-word before I'll vote for a Republican." For some it's not about loving your candidate, it's about hating the other side.
I think that pretty much sums up where we are in politics right now . . . and because negative campaigning "works", I don't see it getting any better any time soon . . .

. . . you should hear the ads down here in the senate runoffs . . . you'd think only satan's demons are candidates.

No, it doesn't mean "they are fine with it." Some of those people don't even think about race or homosexuality when they vote for a President. Some of those people would disagree that voting for Trump is voting for a racist or homophobe. People vote for many things. Could be that some people that voted for Trump voted for him because of their strong beliefs on abortion. In fact, I'm sure many did because a lot of them are single-issue voters. Could be any number of things. I didn't vote for Biden because I believe in all his positions. Far from it.

If you vote for someone, it means the baggage they have is not a deal-breaker. If it was then they wouldn't be voting for him.

People who voted for him are fine with him being racist, adulterer, sexual assaulter etc because they are that against abortion or whatever the excuse. It doesn't change the fact that the baggage was something they decided was worth it in order to get a republican in office.

I think that pretty much sums up where we are in politics right now . . . and because negative campaigning "works", I don't see it getting any better any time soon . . .

. . . you should hear the ads down here in the senate runoffs . . . you'd think only satan's demons are candidates.

Heard across Georgia on Nov. 3, I'm sure:

"Well, so glad this day is over...we don't have to listen to any more political ad...what? You have GOT to be $hitting me!!!"

"

I can imagine. All I saw were a smattering of Hale/Spartz ads whenever I was watching Indy channels and toward the end they got absurdly ugly. That race was small potatoes compated to what you're dealing with.

If you vote for someone, it means the baggage they have is not a deal-breaker. If it was then they wouldn't be voting for him.

People who voted for him are fine with him being racist, adulterer, sexual assaulter etc because they are that against abortion or whatever the excuse. It doesn't change the fact that the baggage was something they decided was worth it in order to get a republican in office.
It absolutely does NOT mean that people condone any of that. In fact, you hear his supporters explicitly say they don't condone those things. I voted for Biden, I absolutely don't condone his position on many things. Did those that voted for Clinton condone his womanizing and sexual impropriety? Of course not.

Last edited:
It absolutely does NOT mean that people condone any of that. In fact, you hear his supporters explicitly say they don't condone those things. I voted for Biden, I absolutely don't condone his position on many things. Did those that voted for Clinton condone his womanizing and sexual impropriety? Of course not.

Clintons sexual impropriety came out after he was elected.

Those issues didnt stop you from voting for them so they weren't dealbreakers...thus you were fine with those issues.

I understand your point Aloha, but the difference in my mind is that the Dems' position isn't abortion on demand, or bailing out deadbeats, or supporting large tax increases on everyone while Trump is who he is, has done what he has done, and said what he has said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT