ADVERTISEMENT

Forget the mountain

I'm not sure I would have chosen the high plains desert, but there they are. I'd do it.
This was perfect timing, as I am at the bama house. I've overturned the canoe twice, and found that I can not touch the bottom at my new dock site.
I also noticed that I have not been to the grocery store for a bit.
1 can of tomato soup concentrate, one can of diced tomatoes, and 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix...
Actually pretty darn good !!
Gotta go to the store tomorrow though.

What’s the over/under on when someone sneaks out for a Starbucks fix?
$235,000 to buy in....

ummmm... We allow illegals to do the same, for $2.35 if they promise to be dem's.
Also the mountain has goat and Elk. Desert.... Geiko's and everything else wants to poke or sting you. ... Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and 76-1
Jim Crow is the manager of the Bloomington Starbucks

200w.gif

I'm expect Tyrant Joe will label them terrorist and come after their land and money soon.

I'm expect Tyrant Joe will label them terrorist and come after their land and money soon.
When The Dream Team is there Joe will need his F16s he likes to talk about. He has his government. We will have ours. And ours is a hell of a lot smarter. IT AINT WOKE!!!

Seasoned negotiators?? ✅
Spies ✅
Snipers ✅
Arsenal of weapons ✅
Self sustaining in slip on NB Grillerz ✅

The identity politicians won’t want that smoke. They’ll treat us like the Amish. Oh

Amish ✅

When The Dream Team is there Joe will need his F16s he likes to talk about. He has his government. We will have ours. And ours is a hell of a lot smarter. IT AINT WOKE!!!

Seasoned negotiators?? ✅
Spies ✅
Snipers ✅
Arsenal of weapons ✅

The identity politicians won’t want that smoke. They’ll treat us like the Amish. Oh

Amish ✅
BTW, was it just me or did Gareth Southgate crap the bed yesterday? How do you not play the hottest guy in the premier league--Cole Palmer, when Foden was a mess yesterday? Why not put out Ollie Watkins in the second half because Kane didn't do anything and couldn't hold the ball up at all? Trent Alexander is a great passer but he was a mess yesterday.

Two best England players were Bellingham and Rice (and Saka in the first half). Walker was decent.

Never understood the fascination with Harry Kane for England. He is almost better served playing as a second striker and dropping and creating. Right now, England light years behind Spain and Germany, and probably behind France and the Netherlands...

BTW, was it just me or did Gareth Southgate crap the bed yesterday? How do you not play the hottest guy in the premier league--Cole Palmer, when Foden was a mess yesterday? Why not put out Ollie Watkins in the second half because Kane didn't do anything and couldn't hold the ball up at all? Trent Alexander is a great passer but he was a mess yesterday.

Two best England players were Bellingham and Rice (and Saka in the first half). Walker was decent.

Never understood the fascination with Harry Kane for England. He is almost better served playing as a second striker and dropping and creating. Right now, England light years behind Spain and Germany, and probably behind France and the Netherlands...
There’s no greater hype machine than England. Slovenia players aren’t in the same stratosphere of pedigree and England still under performs.

I’ll tell you euro soccer got lucky with the demise of Yugoslavia. Serbs Croats Bosnians Slovenians under one flag is formidable

1950 US beat England in the World Cup with a bunch of guys from Stl who just played church league

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

MM, after you hear Harry Kane speak German today you may see him in an entirely new light :).

Reactions: Mark Milton
MM, after you hear Harry Kane speak German today you may see him in an entirely new light :).
He’s a good finisher and holds the ball well. He’s sort of a throwback imo. A less technical berbatov maybe

Seasoned negotiators?? ✅
Spies ✅
Snipers ✅
Arsenal of weapons ✅

Amish ✅
How da fuq did you make those cool check mark boxes???!!!

Seasoned negotiators?? ✅
Spies ✅
Snipers ✅
Arsenal of weapons ✅

Amish ✅

Just for reference, the dream has snippers, yet some of you are still learning how to change their own tires on their cars.

What could go wrong their?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT