ADVERTISEMENT

For McMurtry.

I actually agree that we shouldn't be tearing up baseball fields. Football fields. Yes. Baseball fields. No.

And more indoor basketball courts.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Pickleball.Drone_.feat_.jpg

Infamia.

Another infamia at our nice local park where they converted half the basketball 2-court area to this disgusting pickle ball craze. Nice outdoor court with glass backboards and pro and college 3-point arcs.

Disgusting, obscene and un-American. All for outdoor ping-pong.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Infamia.

Another infamia at our nice local park where they converted half the basketball 2-court area to this disgusting pickle ball craze. Nice outdoor court with glass backboards and pro and college 3-point arcs.

We prefer "outdoor Table Tennis".

But yea. :)

Infamia.

it's a fun sport. Most people can pick it up, no matter their age.

Nope. But if you get it, you get it. No other way to say it. It's like Calculus. One day derivatives make no sense and you're staring at a wall and BOOM it makes sense.

There's so much going on that isn't scoring.

And, they have tried to spice things up. You used to be able to pass the ball back to the goalkeeper and he could just pick it up. You used to be able to throw the ball into the goalkeeper. Now goalkeepers have to be able to actually have some touch in order to move the ball around.

Other than that, the game is almost 200 years old. And, unlike golf, the equipment hasn't really changed much other than in quality. It rewards smaller people who are quick, agile, creative just as much as it does the ones who are physically or athletically superior. I don't think that makes sense for most Americans b/c our sports reward only bigger, stronger, faster.

Except we love pitchers like Greg Maddux, point guards like Iverson, Sidney Crosby, Randle El. So I have hope that more and more Americans will bring themselves the beauty of what's happening on a soccer pitch.

Now. On the below, these are goals. But these moves happen all the time, all over the field. You can watch 2v1's getting created, defenses getting confused. In real time.

Once you understand what you're watching.

Thanks for the response. The one time I wanted you to be a progressive you are a grumpy old conservative 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Can’t you imagine what a loser he must be in real life? Probably has an inferiority complex from people laughing at him. Therefore he comes in here to get off on insulting others.

Hard to imagine anyone would act that way.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT