ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

This is the problem. Whites too afraid to go into a “crime ridden city”? Ffs, any of you bumpkins ever actually lived in a big city? Not an Indy suburb. IN a BIG city. Chicago. New York. Atlanta. You guys have no clue. It’s not dangerous. You have to not be an idiot and not be drunk alone at 2:00 am on a train. But it’s safe. You guys have no clue. Your view of the world is as big as a snow globe.
And for the record my response was tongue in cheek sarcasm to sobester's idiotic reasoning for blue cities crime rates in red states. But that flew over your head.

That's the socio part of the socioeconomic puzzle that needs to be solved.

Shit school systems, single moms with no father in the picture, bleak outlook, etc...
I have a much better idea. Stop focusing on the bottom 5-10% of society. Instead of creating policy that caters to them, develop policy that caters to the middle class, businesses, and entrepreneurs. The only way to help the bottom end of society is to continually being innovating. That happens through low taxes, less regulations, and small government.

Fingers what happened to him, permanent ?
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I have a much better idea. Stop focusing on the bottom 5-10% of society. Instead of creating policy that caters to them, develop policy that caters to the middle class, businesses, and entrepreneurs. The only way to help the bottom end of society is to continually being innovating. That happens through low taxes, less regulations, and small government.
That focus is what got us in this spot. Perverse incentives for being a single mom. Uncle sugar pays single moms and makes sure dad doesn't come around by cutting off the money if he does.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT