ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Stumped....

i raise you outdoor soccer. OUTDOOR

058a5648-c9ec-4acd-8b50-35a31ce44259-Photo_Sep_09_5_59_42_PM.jpg

Yeah watching a 5 year old play t-ball outside with a mask was certainly peak era of stupidity.

I take "things that never happened, even once, anywhere" for $2,000, Ken!
That's usually something you read in a reply to your posts, not the other way around.

"Coincidentally, I was just in my local Publix when a red hatted MAGA with no mask, verbally assaulted me for riding my bike near his MAGA truck."

To my knowledge no USA government official, Fauci or anyone else, ever said outdoor sports should be played while wearing an N95 mask. If someone made up a stupid rule, it's on them.

Reactions: UncleMark
To my knowledge no USA government official, Fauci or anyone else, ever said outdoor sports should be played while wearing an N95 mask. If someone made up a stupid rule, it's on them.
The CDC absolutely said to wear a mask. From a Huffpo article, so you won't argue with me about my source.

Although fully vaccinated people can participate in outdoor recreation without wearing a mask, you should absolutely wear one if you’re going to be in a crowded outdoor setting, the CDC says. That might include a live performance, a parade or any kind of sports event.

Earlier CDC guidance basically said that masks were necessary outdoors unless you were by yourself and away from others, or with people from your household.

The link to the CDC guidance is dead now, obviously.

That's usually something you read in a reply to your posts, not the other way around.

"Coincidentally, I was just in my local Publix when a red hatted MAGA with no mask, verbally assaulted me for riding my bike near his MAGA truck."
You must live in Florida like we do. Lots of crazy here.

The CDC absolutely said to wear a mask. From a Huffpo article, so you won't argue with me about my source.

Although fully vaccinated people can participate in outdoor recreation without wearing a mask, you should absolutely wear one if you’re going to be in a crowded outdoor setting, the CDC says. That might include a live performance, a parade or any kind of sports event.

Earlier CDC guidance basically said that masks were necessary outdoors unless you were by yourself and away from others, or with people from your household.

The link to the CDC guidance is dead now, obviously.

OMG are we going for a two'fer of "I was wrong" from shooter? Survey says....

The litany of gaslighting, mis-truths and outright lies told by 'science' leaders and brain dead (mostly) liberals during the entire debacle should never be forgotten. But it's quickly being all swept away.

I guess this is no longer considered 'disinformation' now that the NYT is willing to publish it 4 fkn years late.

Why the Pandemic Probably Started in a Lab, in 5 Key Points

You've gotta be fvcking kidding me. The NYT should burn down.

2020 golf season, we had to wear masks in the clubhouse, but not to play or sit outside. Our golf group spent a lot of time at the outside tables that year after the rounds.

2020 golf season, we had to wear masks in the clubhouse, but not to play or sit outside. Our golf group spent a lot of time at the outside tables that year after the rounds.
And you never once questioned it, wondered why, or saw the whole charade in 2020 as a way to manipulate the election....from tanking the economy, generally making people miserable, to even adjusting election procedures?

People who realized what was going on are "idiots", right? 😄

Reactions: snarlcakes
And you never once questioned it, wondered why, or saw the whole charade in 2020 as a way to manipulate the election....from tanking the economy, generally making people miserable, to even adjusting election procedures?

I’m on record saying we went too far on some of the way we handled it (the Trump administration, by the way) but masks were a minor inconvenience.

I’m generally a very apolitical person. Before 2020 I always held the premise that politicians had very little effect on my daily life. Sure…. Higher taxes and such but nothing that truly hurt me and my family. COVID opened my eyes that our leaders can truly F—- with our daily lives to a very high degree. As mad as I was living in Georgia I truly can’t imagine living in Connecticut during that time.
Try Bloomington.

Masked until damn near end of school year 2022.

Former IU Football coach Grant Heard single-handedly ended the nonsense by being the first alpha male to actually go to the school board and challenge the beta cucks, lesbians, and otherwise miserable shitlibs on the board.

They had no problem dismissing random white women complaining about the school masks for years, but a black male who wasn't a partisan shitlib...they folded. Canceled the mask mandate that night.

Grant Heard is an American hero. Saved Bloomington.

He quit and took a job at Central Florida a week later. 😄

They were to protect others not yourself and they do help for that. Asians have known this for years. I don’t act like an ass if someone else wears a mask. I hope you don’t.
A properly fitted N95 …otherwise we were just going thru the motions. I wore one at work for what seemed like forever. I was allocated 2 disposable masks per week by my company.

Falls under the category….look like you’re doing something.

The N95s should have been allocated for cancer patients and immunocompromised patients. Instead…it was a free for all.

😄

Of course you don't...you're one of them. You agree with every shitlib policy..."but you're a Republican". 😄
I’m a conservative Republican, not an idiot. You should know the difference. Did you act like an ass when a lady chose to wear a mask?

A properly fitted N95 …otherwise we were just going thru the motions. I wore one at work for what seemed like forever. I was allocated 2 disposable masks per week by my company.

Falls under the category….look like you’re doing something.

The N95s should have been allocated for cancer patients and immunocompromised patients. Instead…it was a free for all.
They had N95 equivalents my wife bought. She wore them again during her chemo treatment.

Reactions: Spartans9312
They were to protect others not yourself and they do help for that. Asians have known this for years. I don’t act like an ass if someone else wears a mask. I hope you don’t.
Of course all the Trumpers here act like asses. They get that example from the Dear Leader. They don’t care about anyone but themselves. Amazing. Same as the Dear Leader.

Reactions: Bill4411
Of course all the Trumpers here act like asses. They get that example from the Dear Leader. They don’t care about anyone but themselves. Amazing. Same as the Dear Leader.
Their leader is a cowardly bully with no leadership skills. That doesn’t say anything good about his followers.

Try Bloomington.

Former IU Football coach Grant Heard single-handedly ended the nonsense by being the first alpha male to actually go to the school board and challenge the beta cucks, lesbians, and otherwise miserable shitlibs on the board.

They had no problem dismissing random white women complaining about the school masks for years, but a black male who wasn't a partisan shitlib...they folded. Canceled the mask mandate that night.

Did he get the Presidential Medal of Freedom for saving a whole city? If not you should surely nominate him if Orange Jesus takes office either through the election or through a coup. My guess is if he wins it’s was a fair election for which he and his minions can claim they fixed all the rampant fraud. If he loses, well we know how that goes.

Their leader is a cowardly bully with no leadership skills. That doesn’t say anything good about his followers.
You’re a constant ass to Trumpers on here. Piss off with the notion you take the higher road. You’re no different than the rest of us.

Last edited:
You’re a constant ass to Trumpers on here. Piss off with the notion you take the higher road. You’re no different than the rest of us.
Only select Trumpers.

I wouldn’t laugh and roll my eyes at a little old lady wearing a mask. You would?

How many sailors did you separate from service via general discharge for not getting the jab?
None. I retired in 2012. I separated one Sailor for refusing his Anthrax shots. If I was still in and Sailors refused COVID shots I would have take the appropriate action.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990

A way to manipulate the election? How exactly?

Try Bloomington.

You’re a real piece of work. I bet you are miserable living in Bloomington. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT