ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Lied People Died

"The corporate media had a predictable heyday mocking Jones for his admittedly flamboyant characterization of what Atrizine does to reproductive function. They pearl-clutched like only hen-pecking CNN anchors can, breathlessly accusing him of promoting homophobia, transphobia, etc.

The gay frogs thing routinely tops the list of lazy “Alex-Jones-conspiracy-theory-roundup”-type articles when hacks have deadlines and need some fresh slop for their bovine readers."

"The corporate media had a predictable heyday mocking Jones for his admittedly flamboyant characterization of what Atrizine does to reproductive function. They pearl-clutched like only hen-pecking CNN anchors can, breathlessly accusing him of promoting homophobia, transphobia, etc.

The gay frogs thing routinely tops the list of lazy “Alex-Jones-conspiracy-theory-roundup”-type articles when hacks have deadlines and need some fresh slop for their bovine readers."
The Daily Bell. I’ll have to add it to my rotation. Never heard of it.

At this point I’d take Covid if it ended Burger King commercials. There has to be something we can do. I hope that co goes right out of Fing business. I can’t even think of one near me
Honestly didn’t even know they were still in business.

The most overrated food joint in my opinion, outside of skyline chili, is chipotle.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Now do Sandy Hook.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

The most overrated food joint in my opinion, outside of skyline chili, is chipotle.
I was waiting in line for my BK a while back and I heard a cook in the back drop a pair of tongs on the floor. If you've worked in the kitchen, you recognize that sound. Next thing I see is some fat greasy guy walk up front carrying tongs, which he then dips in the fryer and swirls around, before carrying them back to the prep area. He was using the fryer to wash the germs off.

I don't eat there anymore.

I was waiting in line for my BK a while back and I heard a cook in the back drop a pair of tongs on the floor. If you've worked in the kitchen, you recognize that sound. Next thing I see is some fat greasy guy walk up front carrying tongs, which he then dips in the fryer and swirls around, before carrying them back to the prep area. He was using the fryer to wash the germs off.

Omfg

I mean, that got rid of all the germs…..

And it’s not like their food can get MORE greasy.

Reactions: BradStevens
I eat Chipolte once or twice a week. Love it. Wish they had breakfast.
Three things to check in any Mexican joint:

1. Is the Coke served in a bottle?
2. Do they offer something called a huarache?
3. Is there a construction crew sitting around a large table near the front window speaking Spanish?

If you don't get three "yes" answers, it sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I eat Mexican that fails this test once or twice a week, as well. You take what you can get.

3. Is there a construction crew sitting around a large table near the front window speaking Spanish?

Don't get me wrong, I eat Mexican that fails this test once or twice a week, as well. You take what you can get.
Yeah, we have plenty of places like that near me. I go there, too. I still like Chipolte. It's vastly superior to any other fast food out there, minus the occasional E.coli.

• Haha

I would swap huarache for aguachile

At this point I’d take Covid if it ended Burger King commercials. There has to be something we can do. I hope that co goes right out of Fing business. I can’t even think of one near me
The guy singing those commercials sounds like Charles Barkley.

Hoot it's funny you say that because when ChatGPT first allowed a person to get an account on their system I got one. Just to see if it was political I ask it to write a negative poem about Trump, Pence, Bush and another Republican or two and it wrote some pretty negative. poems I then ask it to write a negative poem about Biden, Harris, Hillary, and a couple other Democrats and it wouldn't do it. I haven't tried that in a long time so it may not be that way now. The reason I remember it so clearly is because about the time I was doing that a big shot from the company was being interviewed on TV and said they tried to not be political (paraphrasing). 😅
The automation of the over throw of humanity, by the tech companies... who possibly could have saw this coming?
When we burn cities, so that we can get more, with less effort and skill. We get exactly what the progressive left power brokers want. A stand up suit in a cattle car, headed to camp Nirvana.

Don’t you blaspheme in here . . . about Skyline.

Chipotle does suck.

When Burger King opened in the 60’s in Bloomington, on 11th, I believe, between College and Walnut, there was no better burger that the Whopper. Has gone downhill, everywhere, substantially.

I live about 2 miles from a Skyline. Both my boys worked at that Skyline while they were in highschool and the original location when they went to college.

I've had what they call chili once, never again.
Every Skyline is located on something called "Industrial Drive" between a Honda dealership and a plumber whose website link on Google goes to a Facebook page. To eat there you have to drive over beat up roads through an off-track commercial zone where you can get stuck by trains and stop signs and somehow speed bumps all within the same fifty yards. No thanks.

Every Skyline is located on something called "Industrial Drive" between a Honda dealership and a plumber whose website link on Google goes to a Facebook page. To eat there you have to drive over beat up roads through an off-track commercial zone where you can get stuck by trains and stop signs and somehow speed bumps all within the same fifty yards. No thanks.
LOL.
The two I referenced must be unicorns.

I didn't even do that whole post.
I make the same stupid mistakes all the time even though I know better. What I need to do proofread before hitting Post reply but I don't most of the time. That mistake along with misspelling simple words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT