ADVERTISEMENT

F1 - 2024 Season

Worst F1 season since Senna died. Jesus F1, your product is ****ed when the only meaningful battle on track is for 16th place. And verstappen can just casually pit for fastest lap because he’s 25 seconds ahead in a dry race.

Worse than anything that ever happened during Merc dominance. Worse than 2014-16. Nerf it F1.
Yep. Least I’ve been interested in the sport since Michael dominated.

Reactions: larsIU
Yeah, this all screams, "So long, Sergio." But I wonder, is this in order to evaluate Ricciardo, or are they just putting Ricciardo there to better evaluate Yuki?

Reactions: FrankTGucker
My assumption was head to head tryout for Checo’s seat. I think Yuki dominates Danny. He’s washed.
Yeah, this all screams, "So long, Sergio." But I wonder, is this in order to evaluate Ricciardo, or are they just putting Ricciardo there to better evaluate Yuki?

Maybe Danny Ric is still good and Lando is on a Verstappen level. 🤔

Being equal to Yuki after a couple sim days is unbelievable really. And his race sim pace was ahead of Yuki.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Figured you might appreciate this. I can’t even comprehend. It’s not sped up. Just how?

Jump to 2:11 for the start.

Danny Ric injured himself today failing to avoid his replacements crash ironically. Arm hand wrist. Something of that nature.

I love watching the races in the morning. Wake up around 7, put the race on, over by 9, go on with my Sunday.

Exactly. A race at normal time is actually annoying. Sunday afternoons are a time when someone always wants something. "Go help your mom with whatever. Your brother in law is coming by to help move that thing from the basement. We need to stop over to wherever and pick up whatever." It's hard to blow people off because "I need to watch some random F1 race."

No one ever expects anything from you at 8 am on a Sunday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT