ADVERTISEMENT

F1 - 2024 Season

Hey, I was happy with Leclerc down the stretch. I thought he really maximised what he could do the last two races. He was unlucky with the DNS and DSQ in there but he still managed to finish strong.

Saniz is a putz. I've no use for that guy.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Hey, I was happy with Leclerc down the stretch. I thought he really maximised what he could do the last two races. He was unlucky with the DNS and DSQ in there but he still managed to finish strong.

Saniz is a putz. I've no use for that guy.
Sainz really fk’d the team this weekend with his crash Friday and horrible qually Saturday.

Ludicrous. They just don't want to share the money at this point.

At this point? That's a constant. The current concord agreement demands what...$200 million for entry? I imagine that they see this as far too little given the explosion of the sport since that agreement was established. By 2028 there will be a new agreement and the enrty fee will increase exponentially. Then they'll allow an Andretti inside. The question will be, can Andretti afford the $1B, or whatever the amount is in 2028?

Lewis just joined Ferrari 😲

Looks like I need to become a Lewis fan...in 2025!

Really interesting. I guess Hamilton just wanted to wear the red suit before he retires. Let's face it. They all want to wear the red suit at some point. It will be fun to see how Leclerc matches up with Hamilton. Leclerc is in his prime, while Lewis is at the end. We shall see.

The Merc sim for this year had to have been horrendous. He’s not leaving if he has a WDC shot, or even a shot to win races.

Reactions: larsIU
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is how Lewis fits into the restrictive Ferrari culture. The vibes just don't match up.
It’s about to get weird. Guessing Lewis is thinking Ferrari has as good of a shot at nailing the 26 regs as Merc. And that he may as well see what he looks like in red. Oh and I’m sure the $$ is going to be pretty good too.

Reactions: larsIU
It’s about to get weird. Guessing Lewis is thinking Ferrari has as good of a shot at nailing the 26 regs as Merc. And that he may as well see what he looks like in red. Oh and I’m sure the $$ is going to be pretty good too.

This seems to be a major factor...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT