ADVERTISEMENT

F1 - 2024 Season

This race sucks. The only redeeming thing is watching Checo whip Max.

It was a pretty bad race. I really wanted to see drama up front between Max and Perez, but Perez was just quicker. Winning both races this weekend was pretty impressive for him.

That Red Bull is ridiculous though. I'm sure there will be some race this season where something goes bad and they don't win, but I don't see anyone even coming close to them on pure pace.

I don't really follow F1 cloesely, but what's the punishment for pit wall celebrations and how much longer can RB use these private label Honda engines?

I don't really follow F1 cloesely, but what's the punishment for pit wall celebrations and how much longer can RB use these private label Honda engines?
I think Red Bull bought the rights to the engine and people. They’re just not getting Honda money directly.

Dunno the punishment. Think we’re about to find out. But I think a lot of those people were media related.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Dunno the punishment. Think we’re about to find out. But I think a lot of those people were media related.
Read that the boss said something to the effect "when you look at the pic our people have both feet on the ground". Saw 1 blurry pic and can't tell who is who.

Granted, this was from some Hospitality venue, but check out the prices on this particular menu from the Miami race. Fruit for 4...$295. The nachos for 4 were only $275. Who pays more for fruit cups? Four bowls of ice cream...$245.

3lm1ilzxtnya1.jpg

Granted, this was from some Hospitality venue, but check out the prices on this particular menu from the Miami race. Fruit for 4...$295. The nachos for 4 were only $275. Who pays more for fruit cups? Four bowls of ice cream...$245.

3lm1ilzxtnya1.jpg
Insanity. Guessing the Vegas weekend will be like Miami on performance enhancers. Hopefully the on track action will be better

When they couldn't get the car restarted during the last pit stop with 30 minutes to go, I figured it was typical Ferrari. But they got it going.
A couple weeks late, but the modified nascar at Le Mans was pretty awesome

Worst F1 season since Senna died. Jesus F1, your product is ****ed when the only meaningful battle on track is for 16th place. And verstappen can just casually pit for fastest lap because he’s 25 seconds ahead in a dry race.

Worse than anything that ever happened during Merc dominance. Worse than 2014-16. Nerf it F1.

• Haha
Reactions: FrankTGucker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT