ADVERTISEMENT

Eron Gordon

Based off what? Where did I say academics weren't important? Because I think those 3 shouldn't have stayed?
Your post made it clear that your only concern was how they performed on the court, rather than how they conducted themselves off it and / or in the classroom. Are you now reversing your position and saying those things did matter you?

I never seen one person say they are happy just with a sweet 16 appearance and not want to see more but some can handle adversity better than others.

"Fans" are on record saying a Sweet 16 this year would be completely fine with them.

Handle adversity better? Huh?

It took all of about 10 posts of 200+ to derail an Eron Gordon post to a piss in match between board members. This board is exactly why I rarely come here anymore. No one to regulate the post stays on topic. Which allows the piss in matches scattered throughout the board.

Reactions: IUTitan
It took all of about 10 posts of 200+ to derail an Eron Gordon post to a piss in match between board members. This board is exactly why I rarely come here anymore. No one to regulate the post stays on topic. Which allows the piss in matches scattered throughout the board.
Moderation of rules what a concept!

Also to me we were far better than Pepperdine or Colorado where I felt that Syracuse was as good if not better than IU and it was not a big upset that they beat us.
Stop with the "only 11 points" whining because we both know scores can be very deceiving.

We looked totally lost and our guards combined for zero points.

I bet you in the history of the Dance, that's never happened to a top team before.
Also to me we were far better than Pepperdine or Colorado where I felt that Syracuse was as good if not better than IU and it was not a big upset that they beat us.
Exactly. It was a bad draw for us. Syracuse was a very good team. Not really an upset. Those other games were an upset. Games we should have won. What about the Cleveland St loss? That was as bad as any.

Exactly. It was a bad draw for us. Syracuse was a very good team. Not really an upset. Those other games were an upset. Games we should have won. What about the Cleveland St loss? That was as bad as any.

you know what: when crean wins 3 national titles, 11 BT and has 5 final 4's, we can make all the comparions we want. until then, its completely fraudulent to do so

Always an excuse.

How about, "He had the sun in his eyes" this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT