ADVERTISEMENT

Emmylou Harris

evvcabinetman

Junior
Feb 11, 2006
I just read that Emmylou Harris is performing tonight at the Brown County Music Center. Somehow that slipped past me - I would have liked to have seen that show, but the weather is going to be pretty dicey tonight I'm sure. Anyone out there on this board attending?

Reactions: 76-1 and kkott
I just read that Emmylou Harris is performing tonight at the Brown County Music Center. Somehow that slipped past me - I would have liked to have seen that show, but the weather is going to be pretty dicey tonight I'm sure. Anyone out there on this board attending?
I would have been a likely candidate, but originally was scheduled out of state on a trip which got canceled - but too late - and now the weather is too dicey to reconsider.

The timing just couldn't have been worse for me.

I am going to see Graham Nash when he comes end of next month.

I would have been a likely candidate, but originally was scheduled out of state on a trip which got canceled - but too late - and now the weather is too dicey to reconsider.

I am going to see Graham Nash when he comes end of next mon

I am going to see Graham Nash when he comes end of next month
I'm curious how that one goes - be sure to post on here after the show. He may be worth the price just listening to him tell stories. Think of all the characters he's been exposed to over the years - wow.

I'm curious how that one goes - be sure to post on here after the show. He may be worth the price just listening to him tell stories. Think of all the characters he's been exposed to over the years - wow.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that. I've not seen him live solo before, but a couple of times with CSN. I'm going for the stories as much as the music.

Also, my wife hasn't been to the venue (I usually go with some other IU buddies that love live music) but she likes Nash so I'm hoping for a great evening.

I'll report back here afterwards, and I hope a few others do too!

Kansas was supposed to perform tonight in Evansville, but the concert has been postponed. I have no idea how many original members are with the band. It is still great to see the music still around.

Alice Cooper played here Tuesday. How much longer will he perform?

Glad to see concerts coming back!

Alice Cooper played here Tuesday. How much longer will he perform?
Alice Cooper opened for Iron Maiden a few years back (2013ish) and he was great. A little slower, but he was still climbing steps to get up on platform and using the entire stage. He's probably not climbing anymore, but wouldn't surprise me if he still puts on a good show.

Bruce Dickinson was still a mad man on stage too, BTW.

Reactions: Shadesof Crimson
Alice Cooper opened for Iron Maiden a few years back (2013ish) and he was great. A little slower, but he was still climbing steps to get up on platform and using the entire stage. He's probably not climbing anymore, but wouldn't surprise me if he still puts on a good show.

Bruce Dickinson was still a mad man on stage too, BTW.
And Bruce Dickinson flew the band's jet (Ed Force 1) to the next gig afterwards - how's that for multi-talented? I did read where he's not going to fly the plane on their tour this year, though

I had several friends going. I’ll try to make the new date.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT