ADVERTISEMENT

Election predictions...who do you have?

Trump has no issue attacking people. Anyone that thinks he is electable as president shouldn't have issue with other people doing the same thing. Unless you don't think the president should be a positive role model.

Obviously. What did this have to do with me or my post? The poster spewing ugly labels that I responded to is an extreme leftist.

In 2016 polls had Hillary as high as +10 points nationally leading up to the election in late October. Michigan, Florida, Wisconsin, and Ohio were all wrong.

National polls extrapolate their information from areas that aren’t indicative of the cross section. Pull data from metro locations you will receive slanted info.
Yes and then Comey came out with his bombshell that ended up being nothing and he support dropped significantly. Polls had popular vote exactly right. It was the swing states without much polling that were wrong.

There may be another key demographic "flipping" on him...Not in the sense of losing their vote overall, there will always be the VPM element. But a poll released yesterday shows that some "religious voters" are a lot more inclined to support Biden than they were Clinton...

"He recently renewed his promise to end federal funding for Planned Parenthood. He drew bipartisan praise for brokering an agreement that’s expected to boost Israel’s influence in the Middle East. And he released an updated list of Supreme Court nominees on Wednesday.

But so far, President Donald Trump’s overtures to religious voters appear to be falling flat.

Months after worries first exploded inside the Trump campaign over his eroding support among white evangelicals and Roman Catholics, some of the president’s top religious allies are now in a panic — concerned that Joe Biden’s attentiveness to Christian voters, whom Democrats largely ignored in 2016, is having an impact where the president can least afford it.

One prominent evangelical leader close to the White House said Biden’s policy positions on abortion and religious freedom, which would normally spoil how some religious voters view the Democratic presidential nominee, have been overshadowed by the contrast between the former vice president’s palpable faith and Trump’s transactional view of religion. Another chided Trump for his “cold response” to the nationwide reckoning over systemic racism, claiming the president’s law-and-order messaging has given Biden an opening to connect with churchgoing Americans who are accustomed to calls for courage and justice.

Their concerns may be registering, according to a new study of Catholic and evangelical voters that suggests Trump is poised to lose a sizable chunk of his Christian voters in November, raising questions about his path to reelection and the potential value in religious outreach that Biden’s predecessor Hillary Clinton largely eschewed."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-overtures-struggle-register-religious-083019389.html
Yeah you think him saying Can You Believe This after meeting with a bunch of pastors might just bother some religious people. You know, the fact that he is pretending to believe and as soon as they leave he makes fun of them. I’m sure VPM is fine with it, but it may cause others to take pause.

Yes and then Comey came out with his bombshell that ended up being nothing and he support dropped significantly. Polls had popular vote exactly right. It was the swing states without much polling that were wrong.

Hillary determined the election results with her "deplorables" gaffe which energized the trump base (it is still widely used today). I called it at the time.

Comey's investigation didn't help for sure.

Hillary determined the election results with her "deplorables" gaffe which energized the trump base (it is still widely used today). I called it at the time.

Comey's investigation didn't help for sure.

I predict Biden has at least a couple gaffes that are 100x worse in the upcoming debates. Hillary is like William Shakespeare compared to Biden. He won't have his teleprompter to read answers from during the debates.

I predict Biden has at least a couple gaffes that are 100x worse in the upcoming debates. Hillary is like William Shakespeare compared to Biden. He won't have his teleprompter to read answers from during the debates.

It’s almost like a gaffe is equivalent to intentionally lying to the American public about the threat of a virus that has killed 200,000 people. Back Trump but be honest about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT