ADVERTISEMENT

Doyel's Article - Serious Overreaction

Lol Ordy...what an epic fail. Hopefully for your sake, no one here will go back and read the dialogue.
No need for you to apologize for your ignorance. It was clear, even before you acknowledged it, that you’d only been to iu and Purdue. No one was fooled and you were wise to withdraw and not embarrass yourself further. If you’re ever able to venture beyond the borders and see other schools, you’ll understand why you were so out of your element on this subject.

What a surprise that Ewerfan or Ordfan is back and ruining threads again. Maybe you need to learn the post differently and not your usual condescending self so people can't realize that your the same person. I wish there was a way that mods can ban this guy forever and not let him come back with a different user name. Do you just enjoy coming here and ruining this board for actual IU fans which it is obvious you are not one.

What a surprise that Ewerfan or Ordfan is back and ruining threads again. Maybe you need to learn the post differently and not your usual condescending self so people can't realize that your the same person. I wish there was a way that mods can ban this guy forever and not let him come back with a different user name. Do you just enjoy coming here and ruining this board for actual IU fans which it is obvious you are not one.
I don’t know you, but if anyone should be banned, it’s you. Please don’t step into a thread that you know nothing about and act like an idiot, as you have with your post.

I don’t know you, but if anyone should be banned, it’s you. Please don’t step into a thread that you know nothing about and act like an idiot, as you have with your post.
Whatever Ord or whatever you are going buy. If you want to fool people you should try to post in a different style. Your condescending and arrogant tone is just unbearable and you ruin this board. I have been on this board since around 1998 and you have been on of the worst posters on here. You bring yourself into every thread and try to take it over and try to make people think you re the only one that knows anything about sports. If anyone dares to disagree with you then you go to your condescending tone and call people out

I have seen you on here for a few weeks and was not going to comment on your post but I couldn't take it anymore. You just ruin this board with you constant arguing with anyone who disagree with you and can't take it when people don't agree with you.

Whatever Ord or whatever you are going buy. If you want to fool people you should try to post in a different style. Your condescending and arrogant tone is just unbearable and you ruin this board. I have been on this board since around 1998 and you have been on of the worst posters on here. You bring yourself into every thread and try to take it over and try to make people think you re the only one that knows anything about sports. If anyone dares to disagree with you then you go to your condescending tone and call people out

I have seen you on here for a few weeks and was not going to comment on your post but I couldn't take it anymore. You just ruin this board with you constant arguing with anyone who disagree with you and can't take it when people don't agree with you.
Wow, you’re a sad, sad person. I’ll refer you to the mods. You should be banned for this kind of posting.

I know I have gotten you banned the last two user names. What is sad is that you keep coming back after getting banned and can't realize that people know who you are.
You seem to be stalking me, which I would think is a violation of forum rules. Do you ever post anything good? What I’ve seen so far is pretty bad.

No need for you to apologize for your ignorance. It was clear, even before you acknowledged it, that you’d only been to iu and Purdue. No one was fooled and you were wise to withdraw and not embarrass yourself further. If you’re ever able to venture beyond the borders and see other schools, you’ll understand why you were so out of your element on this subject.

Lol whatever you need to get you through your day Danapoint

Relax. No one is ignoring your poor English. No need to scream for attention.
Favim.com-25030.jpg

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
If you’re ever truly interested in learning more about the facilities stuff, let me know. I’d be happy to help.

Look back at the thread HelenDell, I asked you very nicely no less than four times and you couldn't come up with anything. You Just kept deflecting and insulting.

Ppppp
Look back at the thread HelenDell, I asked you very nicely no less than four times and you couldn't come up with anything. You Just kept deflecting and insulting.
You were given numerous examples, all of which went over your head when you indicated that you hadn’t seen any other Big Ten facilities beyond iu’s and Purdue’s. I know if may be difficult, but you should try to venture beyond the borders and get a much broader perspective than you have. Your limited view will hopefully expand as a result.

Ppppp

You were given numerous examples, all of which went over your head when you indicated that you hadn’t seen any other Big Ten facilities beyond iu’s and Purdue’s. I know if may be difficult, but you should try to venture beyond the borders and get a much broader perspective than you have. Your limited view will hopefully expand as a result.

Ewezerfan, you appear to have either a short memory or difficulties with reading comprehension. I indicated the number of BIG facilities I have visited and it was far more than two. Please reread the thread and check back. I gave you at least four opportunities in that exchange before coming to what seems an obvious conclusion. You won't get a fifth chance.

Ewezerfan, you appear to have either a short memory or difficulties with reading comprehension. I indicated the number of BIG facilities I have visited and it was far more than two. Please reread the thread and check back. I gave you at least four opportunities in that exchange before coming to what seems an obvious conclusion. You won't get a fifth chance.
But when you made those claims, you were unable to provide even the most basic information concerning them, which made it clear you’d never actually seen them. You’re welcome to keep trying to lie your way through this, but it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about here. Several of us tried to help you and you simply weren’t able to contribute.

But when you made those claims, you were unable to provide even the most basic information concerning them, which made it clear you’d never actually seen them. You’re welcome to keep trying to lie your way through this, but it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about here. Several of us tried to help you and you simply weren’t able to contribute.

So Spa, again, I suggest you reread the thread. I was asking you, the self proclaimed expert in all things for some context around your "middle of the pack at best" claim. I wasn't the one making the claim...you were. I simply asked for your perspective and you failed...four times.

Hope this helps.

So Spa, again, I suggest you reread the thread. I was asking you, the self proclaimed expert in all things for some context around your "middle of the pack at best" claim. I wasn't the one making the claim...you were. I simply asked for your perspective and you failed...four times.

Hope this helps.
I repeatedly gave it to you, based on my actual observation of other school’s facilities, and you willingly elected to remain ignorant. When it became plainly evident that you hadn’t seen any other schools beyond Purdue’s (based on your flimsy responses), you were obviously over your head and wisely tapped out. But you were never here to increase your knowledge. You know that.

Stupidity.
We're three to five year's away. From where we all want to be.
It should be incremental plusses each year though.
Right now. We're getting zero out Crean' s last class. This team is in a big transition period.
Great wins.
Bad losses.
IU is a RL committment from top 10 next yr.

I repeatedly gave it to you, based on my actual observation of other school’s facilities, and you willingly elected to remain ignorant. When it became plainly evident that you hadn’t seen any other schools beyond Purdue’s (based on your flimsy responses), you were obviously over your head and wisely tapped out. But you were never here to increase your knowledge. You know that.

Sorry Ewezerfan, you had your shot (four actually) and you fumbled.

Come on guys....give Fredd/ord/ewer/whatever a break and show a little empathy. Real life is hard on some who are small, have no power and control in their lives and need a place like this to feel like a big important expert. Just imagine how sad a life one must have to want to come here and get abused, banned, come back, get abused, banned, come back and repeat. Be supportive, just agree with them so they feel better. Let them know how smart they are. "Like" their posts and be supportive. It's hard, but just think about their sad, small, pathetic real life they live.

Clever!

Come on guys....give Fredd/ord/ewer/whatever a break and show a little empathy. Real life is hard on some who are small, have no power and control in their lives and need a place like this to feel like a big important expert. Just imagine how sad a life one must have to want to come here and get abused, banned, come back, get abused, banned, come back and repeat. Be supportive, just agree with them so they feel better. Let them know how smart they are. "Like" their posts and be supportive. It's hard, but just think about their sad, small, pathetic real life they live.
Welcome back to the board.

Every coach has stinkers on his resume like IPFW and ISU, even RMK's teams lost to schools with less talent. I don't like it but we need to relax and never read hacks like Doyle because they only write to achieve one goal... generate clicks.
I was thinking about Cleveland State in the 86 ncaa tourney. I will never forget the name of Mouse McFadden as long as I live. We made him look like an all NBA team player that day. Terrible loss.

Reactions: IUgradman
Too funny. One poor guy is screaming, “Earth is round, and I know because I have traveled around it,” while 3 or 4 scream, “Ban the heretic!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT