ADVERTISEMENT

Donnie and Andrew...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
When reports surfaced about Trump possibly divulging secrets to Aussie Billionaire Andrew Pratt, some were quick to dismiss the story as "fake news". It's seemed to fade from the headlines the past couple of weeks with the news cycle dominated by other stories, like Israel/Hamas and the ongoing GOP House circus. But within the past week or so (I assume) 60 Minutes Australia aired an investigative report in conjunction with The Sydney Herald. and it showed up in my you tube suggestions this morning...

While they are only peripherally interested in Trump, and seem to be more focused on ties between Pratt and a couple of former Aussie PMs the audio tapes they've uncovered of Pratt discussing Trump are pretty enlightening. They note that Pratt has already spoken with the Special Counsel, and at a minimum some of Trump's actions with regards to Pratt could solidify the case when it comes to establishing a pattern of behavior/conduct.

It's a glimpse into an unbelievable world of excess, which any working stiff who supports Trump is likely unable to conceive. They included shots inside MAL and a particularly revealing discussion with John Bolton. Bolton's reaction to the revelation that Pratt once paid Rudy G $$ Million dollars to get him to appear at Pratt's birthday celebration was to laugh out loud with an incredulous look on his face.. It struck me as such an unexpected, brutally honest response that I literally laughed out loud myself while watching...

When reports surfaced about Trump possibly divulging secrets to Aussie Billionaire Andrew Pratt, some were quick to dismiss the story as "fake news". It's seemed to fade from the headlines the past couple of weeks with the news cycle dominated by other stories, like Israel/Hamas and the ongoing GOP House circus. But within the past week or so (I assume) 60 Minutes Australia aired an investigative report in conjunction with The Sydney Herald. and it showed up in my you tube suggestions this morning...

While they are only peripherally interested in Trump, and seem to be more focused on ties between Pratt and a couple of former Aussie PMs the audio tapes they've uncovered of Pratt discussing Trump are pretty enlightening. They note that Pratt has already spoken with the Special Counsel, and at a minimum some of Trump's actions with regards to Pratt could solidify the case when it comes to establishing a pattern of behavior/conduct.

It's a glimpse into an unbelievable world of excess, which any working stiff who supports Trump is likely unable to conceive. They included shots inside MAL and a particularly revealing discussion with John Bolton. Bolton's reaction to the revelation that Pratt once paid Rudy G $$ Million dollars to get him to appear at Pratt's birthday celebration was to laugh out loud with an incredulous look on his face.. It struck me as such an unexpected, brutally honest response that I literally laughed out loud myself while watching...

This all sounds very interesting and I'd like to watch that clip later today when I'm done with work.

I will say though, that still on the YouTube clip makes Pratt's look like an ill-fitting mask an alien would wear to make himself look human.

And I can't blame Bolton for laughing. It's not like Pratt paid 2002 Rudy to show up at his birthday. He actually paid millions to batsh!t crazy Rudy to show up. To be fair, maybe that version is more fun at parties. Related, I wonder if Rudy is reaching out to offer another birthday guest appearance to help with legal fees.

Biden has us up to our ass in Ukraine and Palestine, murder, mayhem, and transvestite admirals and you're focusing on this crap.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT