ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump 'erupted with rage' when Melania's Air Force One TV was tuned to CNN

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Outburst revealed after president launched attack against media at Veterans of Foreign Wars convention.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lania-leaked-emails-white-house-a8462526.html

On the first couple’s recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television aboard Air Force One was tuned to CNN. President Donald Trump was not pleased.
He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox – his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN – and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times.
The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel.
At the end of the email chain, officials confirmed that tuning the TVs to Fox would be standard operating procedure going forward

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bill4411
Outburst revealed after president launched attack against media at Veterans of Foreign Wars convention.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lania-leaked-emails-white-house-a8462526.html

giphy.gif

It’s likely that Melania (or one of her aides that was instructed to do it) had CNN on to troll Trump. I get the feeling she does that kind of thing a lot. You can always tell when the news cycle has news of Trump’s marital infidelities. She’s ice cold in public around him, or she disappears for a while.

Reactions: sglowrider
It’s likely that Melania (or one of her aides that was instructed to do it) had CNN on to troll Trump. I get the feeling she does that kind of thing a lot. You can always tell when the news cycle has news of Trump’s marital infidelities. She’s ice cold in public around him, or she disappears for a while.
I hope she's truly trolling him. If so I'll look on her in a much more favorable light.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT