ADVERTISEMENT

Does a Kansas win have IU in the NCAA Tournament

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Only real chance to beat a good team was Kansas. If IU had won, are they in the NCAA Tournament right now?

I want to know what happened to all the "Mike Woodsen Sucks" threads. You win a few games and that all went away.
I think most of us feel pretty much the same about the program’s direction, regardless of the recent win streak. if we lose tonight it’ll seem like the naysayers never left.

I want to know what happened to all the "Mike Woodsen Sucks" threads. You win a few games and that all went away.

I haven’t jumped on the “fire Woody” train myself. And I was pretty early on the “fire Archie” train.

But I’ll say this much: whatever happens tonight, the program isn’t where I hoped it would be after 3 seasons.

Still better than Archie, though. He should’ve been fired at least 1 season earlier than he was…if not 2. It became obvious pretty quickly that Archie was a massive whiff of a coaching hire.

A win over Kansas does not get IU in, no.

This NET thing is making people lose their minds on what normally would just be an obvious look-see. 0.500 in conference- you better have some impressive wins in there. IU would have Kansas, Wisconsin, MSU, and Iowa. OSU, if they win a couple more.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but generally there is not much room for 0.500 conference teams as at large bids.

I think most of us feel pretty much the same about the program’s direction, regardless of the recent win streak. if we lose tonight it’ll seem like the naysayers never left.

I don't think Woodson is going to work out but I'm still hoping they win the BTT because I'm so sick of having never won that thing.

Sports don't bug me much any more. But that one fact does.

I haven’t jumped on the “fire Woody” train myself. And I was pretty early on the “fire Archie” train.

But I’ll say this much: whatever happens tonight, the program isn’t where I hoped it would be after 3 seasons.

Still better than Archie, though. He should’ve been fired at least 1 season earlier than he was…if not 2. It became obvious pretty quickly that Archie was a massive whiff of a coaching hire.
Woodson isn't taking this program in the right direction..
I don't think Quinn or Cindy can save him next yr.
We're just wasting a another yr

"looks disoriented", that's a very accurate description of the Woodson era, straight from Don

Is there where we are as IU fans - scraping any barrel possible to get in a tournament we’re guaranteed to never make pass round two?

Once it is announced Woodson is coming back, what's the point.

it's woodson's "I'm not going anywhere" attitude that I don't understand. Can't think of any coach in the nCAAs who would say such a thing. Even Coach K wouldn't be so arrogant.

"i'm not going anywhere" should be replaced w "oops, I may just get fired for cause b/c of the job I'm (not) doing", if he had any self awareness.

Seriously, at what other school could a coach doing this poorly utter such words and keep his gig?

Reactions: Al Bino
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT