ADVERTISEMENT

Debate fallout

Anyone who is honest recognized it in 2020. Only those who are intellectually dishonest denied it then and still deny it.

You must be a Trumpster. lol
Trump even had an ad contrasting Biden in 2020 to just before in 2016. The difference was absolutely massive. They all knew Joe was completely senile back in 2020 they just didn't care.

I meant 2020 and he was still very capable at that time. He wasn't the same as he was earlier in life, but who is? He had normal older person situation. He shouldn't have been running at his age, but he won because of who he was running against.
Stop it. Nobody is buying that bullshit besides leftist. Biden wasn’t capable in 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC
Stop it. Nobody is buying that bullshit besides leftist. Biden wasn’t capable in 2020.
Stop. We have differing opinions. Your opinion isn't a fact, and neither is mine. I watched the debate in 2020 and was satisfied that Biden was getting old and not the same as when he was a young guy, but still fit enough and he did better in the debate than Trump. He beat the most unfit (in my opinion - for many reasons) person ever to run for the Presidency. He couldn't have beaten most of the other choices, but he could beat Trump and he did. That part is a fact. Their condition at the time is opinion.

There should be no reason to continue to argue about opinions. I assume your opinion is an honest one and so is mine, but they're both opinions that cannot be proven to be facts either way. We have way too many arguments over opinions on the basketball board where many people don't know the difference between informed speculation and opinions, uninformed speculation and opinions, and facts. We have the same situation here and we should try to do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPT and snarlcakes
Stop. We have differing opinions. Your opinion isn't a fact, and neither is mine. I watched the debate in 2020 and was satisfied that Biden was getting old and not the same as when he was a young guy, but still fit enough and he did better in the debate than Trump. He beat the most unfit (in my opinion - for many reasons) person ever to run for the Presidency. He couldn't have beaten most of the other choices, but he could beat Trump and he did. That part is a fact. Their condition at the time is opinion.

There should be no reason to continue to argue about opinions. I assume you opinion is an honest one and so is mine, but they're both opinions that cannot be proven to be facts either way. We have way too many arguments over opinions on the basketball board where many people don't know the difference between informed speculation and opinions, uninformed speculation and opinions, and facts. We have the same situation here and we should try to do better.
The thing about opinions is that some are shit and deserve to be called out as such.

Reactions: DANC
How about Mayorkus? I am paraphrasing, he says you really have to prepare for meetings with Biden. He so sharp with probing questions. 😂
I consider Mayorkas to be like an abused spouse. All he wants to do is please his boss and will say and do anything he's told.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Looks like the Harris camp just leaked Biden's internal poll numbers 😬

Saw that. I think some are too big on purpose to hurt biden. Like i dont think trump in up 10 in arizona but probably like 5 or 6. Regardless its clear they want biden out but they cannot do it likely this late. It is not nearly as easy as some think it is to do and joe i mean jill doesnt want to drop out.

There should be no reason to continue to argue about opinions. I assume your opinion is an honest one and so is mine, but they're both opinions that cannot be proven to be facts either way. We have way too many arguments over opinions on the basketball board where many people don't know the difference between informed speculation and opinions, uninformed speculation and opinions, and facts. We have the same situation here and we should try to do better.

You stop it. It's a fact that he hid in his basement during the 2020 campaign, and that the MSM let him gat away with it.

I consider Mayorkas to be like an abused spouse. All he wants to do is please his boss and will say and do anything he's told.

He's looks and talks like a mixture of psychopath and sociopath. I defy anyone to listen to him respond to questions about the 3 women recently killed by illegals and then say he gives a flying f***.

Reactions: BradStevens
You stop it. It's a fact that he hid in his basement during the 2020 campaign, and that the MSM let him gat away with it.
It was at the height of COVID. It was reasonable to limit his exposure, but it is not a fact that he "hid in his basement." Your opinion is not a fact, and neither is mine. It is a fact that made appearances and he debated. Most people believed he looked well enough and did well enough to be President.

I don't get why the hard-core Trump supporters want to go back to 2020 and claim Biden was in dire condition then (that's objectively false, incidentally). Trump lost to him. He lost by 7 million in the popular vote, and it was a loss in the EC. I'd think Trump supporters wouldn't want to make people believe that Trump faced a walking cadaver and lost fairly soundly. Doesn't exactly make Trump look like a great candidate, does it?

It was at the height of COVID. It was reasonable to limit his exposure, but it is not a fact that he "hid in his basement." Your opinion is not a fact, and neither is mine. It is a fact that made appearances and he debated. Most people believed he looked well enough and did well enough to be President.

I don't get why the hard-core Trump supporters want to go back to 2020 and claim Biden was in dire condition then (that's objectively false, incidentally). Trump lost to him. He lost by 7 million in the popular vote, and it was a loss in the EC. I'd think Trump supporters wouldn't want to make people believe that Trump faced a walking cadaver and lost fairly soundly. Doesn't exactly make Trump look like a great candidate, does it?
It keeps their narrative that it was stolen alive...

My own memory is foggy...but I remember that really only staunch MAGA supporters thought Trump won that 2020 debate. Many of my own GOP friends, that were fairly ardent Trump supporters, admitted Biden beat him...most quickly pivoting to blaming the moderators and/or the questions.

Biden was declining at the time, but he was functional enough to beat Trump in that debate. And more than enough people were o.k. enough with this mental and physical state, to vote Trump out of office. It wasn't stolen. Hundreds of courts, many of them led by GOP appointed judges, have clearly and definitively said as much.

But, when you lose, and you're weak AF, you look for excuses rather than solutions.

no joe is a paid propagangist now and mika is a hardcore liberal whos dad was i cant remember but some big democrat. Joe cannot go home to mika without saying or doing things like that.
Mika's dad was Polish and an advisor to Jimmy Carter, I think. National Security Advisor? He was in the news about every day back then. Zbigneau Brzesnki (or some such spelling).

12 days after returning from Europe and now jet lag is a problem. These are lying pieces of sh!t. I don’t want to hear this bunch talk about anyone else lying.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
It keeps their narrative that it was stolen alive...

My own memory is foggy...but I remember that really only staunch MAGA supporters thought Trump won that 2020 debate. Many of my own GOP friends, that were fairly ardent Trump supporters, admitted Biden beat him...most quickly pivoting to blaming the moderators and/or the questions.

Biden was declining at the time, but he was functional enough to beat Trump in that debate. And more than enough people were o.k. enough with this mental and physical state, to vote Trump out of office. It wasn't stolen. Hundreds of courts, many of them led by GOP appointed judges, have clearly and definitively said as much.

But, when you lose, and you're weak AF, you look for excuses rather than solutions.
Your memory is foggy alright..peasoup foggy..

Buyden hid in his basement for the last year, knowing that the excess fake ballots were already
at the printers.

Your suckass devotion to the Cadaver in Chief is laughable.

Hundreds of courts....??

You take your meds this morning?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT