ADVERTISEMENT

D-Mac

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
I get that the guy is unpolished as a pocket passer. But they need to at least let him throw short passes. Maybe some tunnel screens and some quick slants. Just running the QB every play won’t beat anyone.

I get that the guy is unpolished as a pocket passer. But they need to at least let him throw short passes. Maybe some tunnel screens and some quick slants. Just running the QB every play won’t beat anyone.
I can’t tell exactly how many are designed runs and how many are scrambles but he’s definitely getting hit a lot—especially for a team that already has 2 injured QBs

The absolute brilliance of Sheridan on full display today. The old “let’s try to kill our only remaining QB” is a stroke of genius.

The level of incompetence is stunning. And it's not the QB. Every QB we have played looks terrible and they are all four star players. Sheridan might be the worst offensive coordinator in the history of college football.

The level of incompetence is stunning. And it's not the QB. Every QB we have played looks terrible and they are all four star players. Sheridan might be the worst offensive coordinator in the history of college football.

I was stunned they scored a TD on the first drive. Minnesota DC must be slow. I could have told him verbatim the upcoming play call. For a young genius, I've never seen less creativity in my entire life. What kind of idiot would hire this guy as a big 10 coord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT