ADVERTISEMENT

Crisco......

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
I belong to a FB group for foreigners living in the Czech Republic. It's a group where you can ask any random question that you need an answer to,

So today, someone asked what would be the equivalent to Crisco in the CR.

Here is the link provided. Now I know you clowns can't speak Czech (only a few of you have a decent grasp of English), but can you guess what they advertise Crisco for?

http://lubrikacni-gely.heureka.cz/crisco-453-gr-tuk-pro-fisting/

This is a real website and a real ad.

If you use chrome, use the translation option and read the full description and reviews.

I belong to a FB group for foreigners living in the Czech Republic. It's a group where you can ask any random question that you need an answer to,

Here is the link provided. Now I know you clowns can't speak Czech (only a few of you have a decent grasp of English), but can you guess what they advertise Crisco for?

If you use chrome, use the translation option and read the full description and reviews.

Fisting Lubricant? And I didn't have to click the link or translate anything.

I never liked Crisco anyway. TMP has better stories about such things. Yours and Caps are disturbing. Kneel over a bowl, pinch your nipples really hard and see what happens.

What do mere amateurs use?

Among other things, the 100% product review at Gaymegastore kind of makes translation unnecessary.

Just for the record...I've never come across Crisco in any of my many adventures throughout life so far.

And.....ewwwwww.

What surprises me is that this isn't some strange website. I actually ordered an espresso machine from them recently. It's a normal website, not some shady site.

It's the first time I have seen crisco in the CR.

What surprises me is that this isn't some strange website. I actually ordered an espresso machine from them recently. It's a normal website, not some shady site.

Crisco is only used for my Mom's chocolate chip cookie recipe. That's it.

Anyway who uses butter in a chocolate chip cookie recipe is doing it wrong.

The fact that you ordered something from them is supposed to convince us it's a legit website and not shady? Snicker.

The fact that you ordered something from them is supposed to convince us it's a legit website and not shady? Snicker.

You sick bastard. What do you think one does with an espresso machine?

This is two days in a row. I'm keeping my eye on you (from a distance).

87394392_18b7f34118_m.jpg

You sick bastard. What do you think one does with an espresso machine?

This is two days in a row. I'm keeping my eye on you (from a distance).

I don't know, but until yesterday I, like Hoops, thought pretty innocently of Crisco too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT