ADVERTISEMENT

COVID RESET

You have a record of posting lies from Twitter so there's good reason to assume everything you post is a lie. The Foxx rumor is a lie too:

Why am I not surprised you fell for this? Daughter says it is not true.

Some people have a deep inability to engage in critical thinking.

As John Mellencamp once said, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

You have a record of posting lies from Twitter so there's good reason to assume everything you post is a lie. The Foxx rumor is a lie too:

He links the most unreliable and unbelievable Twitter Twits’ Tweets he can find.

Reactions: MrBing
I think that was Aaron Tippin
Yeah and Trump created Make America Great Again, and Ronnie D invented the term The Great American Comeback. In all seriousness, I think these Maga types (including Tippin) are incapable of having original thoughts...

Did J&J fund factcheck.org vaccine fact checking program during the pandemic?

Since the title of the thread is "covid reset" maybe we should do a deep dive into DeSantis's claims that he somehow showed the way on covid policy...

In terms of deaths per capita prior to May 1 2021, FL at 150 was much better than states like CA 165 and NY 244. May 1 is important as an origin point, because that is when the vaccine became universally available to adults in the US...

But a comparison of pre and post 5/1/21 figures for those 3 states reveals that after the vaccine became available the numbers in both CA and NY went down appreciatively, while Florida's numbers skyrocketed...

CA 165 109
NY 244 132
FL 150 211

In fact while the % of deaths were higer in both CA and NY prior to the vaccine, the % of deaths in both of those states plummeted to 40 and 33% (in CA and NY respectively) after 5/1/21 so the majority of deaths in those two states came pre-vaccine. In FL the opposite is true, as 58% of covid deaths in FL came after 5/1/21...

So why did more people die in FL after the vaccine became available? Is that a policy DeSantis should take credit for?

Since the title of the thread is "covid reset" maybe we should do a deep dive into DeSantis's claims that he somehow showed the way on covid policy...

In terms of deaths per capita prior to May 1 2021, FL at 150 was much better than states like CA 165 and NY 244. May 1 is important as an origin point, because that is when the vaccine became universally available to adults in the US...

But a comparison of pre and post 5/1/21 figures for those 3 states reveals that after the vaccine became available the numbers in both CA and NY went down appreciatively, while Florida's numbers skyrocketed...

CA 165 109
NY 244 132
FL 150 211

In fact while the % of deaths were higer in both CA and NY prior to the vaccine, the % of deaths in both of those states plummeted to 40 and 33% (in CA and NY respectively) after 5/1/21 so the majority of deaths in those two states came pre-vaccine. In FL the opposite is true, as 58% of covid deaths in FL came after 5/1/21...

So why did more people die in FL after the vaccine became available? Is that a policy DeSantis should take credit for?

Did I miss your answer?

• Love
Reactions: jet812

CA 165 109
NY 244 132
FL 150 211

how does any state have more than 1 death per capita?

Did I miss your answer?
I'm not aware of a question being posed to me. And the way you phrased the question (which you directed to someone else) I didn't even understand the question. I just offered up (based on the thread title) a covid reset, compared to the narrative DeSantis is trying to spread...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT