ADVERTISEMENT

COVID RESET

I still see some people wearing masks in grocery stores i just assume it is bowlmania or his realatives Nobody wearing masks at sporting events ever that I see . The grocery store crowd masker likely never ventures outside their home otherwise. Must be a riot wearing a mask when it is 100 out. Bowlmania 100 percent wears a mask alone in his car.
Why does mask wearing bother you enough to be an asshole about it? I’m not a mask fan either, for me, but if someone wants to wear one because they’re sick and don’t want to spread their germs to others, why would you care? It actually should warm your soul to witness an act of kindness, right? If they have a condition that causes their immune system to be compromised and they wear a mask, a kind person would think nothing of it other than have some sympathy for that person.

I lived in Japan and mask wearing is common there and in other places in Asia, for the two reasons in the above paragraph, and sometimes because of pollution. I’m sure living there is one reason mask wearing by others doesn’t bother me in the slightest. If you thought about the reasons people do it, it shouldn’t bother you either.

You will see a lot (“alot” is not a word) more people wearing masks for the remainder of your life now. It’s a likely a permanent change. Don’t be an asshole every time you see it.

Last edited:
I still see some people wearing masks in grocery stores i just assume it is bowlmania or his realatives Nobody wearing masks at sporting events ever that I see . The grocery store crowd masker likely never ventures outside their home otherwise. Must be a riot wearing a mask when it is 100 out. Bowlmania 100 percent wears a mask alone in his car.
I’ve seen masks at IU games this year and at Colts games. I wore a mask when I had Covid and my quarantine was over but still had slight symptoms. I wore a mask on a plane because I always get a cold after I fly. There were several people with masks. Why is it your concern if someone wears a mask or not? Maybe just mind your own business and move on? You have no idea what that person’s medical history is.

Yeah, must be covid.

Couldn't be someone with say cancer or some other disease that they're trying to protect themselves from.

You posted in another thread about how believers are just more kind in general and then you go and post this shit.

You are a hypocrite.
Pre-covid I almost never saw anyone wearing a mask. Now I still see them all the time.

I’ve seen masks at IU games this year and at Colts games. I wore a mask when I had Covid and my quarantine was over but still had slight symptoms. I wore a mask on a plane because I always get a cold after I fly. There were several people with masks. Why is it your concern if someone wears a mask or not? Maybe just mind your own business and move on? You have no idea what that person’s medical history is.
We can’t know their medical history, but we can damn sure make an educated guess on their mental history. Sheep.

Pre-covid I almost never saw anyone wearing a mask. Now I still see them all the time.

Many people found that masks proved beneficial for conditions beyond Covid, and seeing people wearing one isn't so jarring or alarming as it was before Covid. The only people making an issue of them today are the assholes.

Many people found that masks proved beneficial for conditions beyond Covid, and seeing people wearing one isn't so jarring or alarming as it was before Covid. The only people making an issue of them today are the assholes.
Mentally weak ass people supporting the narrative. The weak will always be weak, mask are Darwin markers.

We can’t know their medical history, but we can damn sure make an educated guess on their mental history. Sheep.
That’s really stupid. Think I should go out with Covid without a mask next time? As Aloha said, many countries people have worn masks out in public often. Some people actually learn. I had no problem wearing a mask, and if it prevents me from getting a cold when I fly , why shouldn’t I? How does that make anyone a sheep?

For starters, just last night for whatever reason I was rubbing my shoulder for being sore from raking and can actually find the exact spot of the shot if I use a finger . It had an ugly nasty bruise and was sore for a long time . You have your thoughts and I have mine. I know of through some people including a doctor that many others that won't agree with you. Not the arm part but others that all wish they had never gotten it for other things and never had issues with. Feel free to disagree and maybe the military didn't get the exact same vax some of the rest of us did?
I really have to hand it to Bill Gates. I have no idea how they did it, but it's incredible that only right-wing lunatics had all these terrible side effects. The fact that they were able to target you, and avoid giving any of these dangerous side effects to us Good Guys is amazing. Congratulations on being one of the very few who didn't die a horrible death.

So ???????? I sure don't get it .... why does wearing a mask bother ANYONE? Why do doctors wear masks? Are they all stupid also? They NEVER promoted masks as keeping the mask wearer from getting covid but from keeping them from spreading it. My wife's allergies have been horrible this year so she wears a mask to help her deal with her allergies. I guess she needs to get a sign and wear it that says "I'm wearing a mask because I have allergies" so she doesn't offend people.

So ???????? I sure don't get it .... why does wearing a mask bother ANYONE? Why do doctors wear masks? Are they all stupid also? They NEVER promoted masks as keeping the mask wearer from getting covid but from keeping them from spreading it. My wife's allergies have been horrible this year so she wears a mask to help her deal with her allergies. I guess she needs to get a sign and wear it that says "I'm wearing a mask because I have allergies" so she doesn't offend people.
Doesn't bother me a bit. Actually helps identify the crazies so we can stay far away. Is great for lawyers in jury selection as it's easy to identify the freaks and strike them.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I have to hand it to you, you sure know how to piss the liberals off!
When one has been given a gift, it would be a shame not to use it! :)

With the bazillion threads and studies posted that we have had here, I can't believe anyone still support that masks "work". By far the best thing they do is to give mental comfort to those that need it. Ironically, I am a huge proponent that there is an enormous amount of health and healing in our bodies derived from mental state. So from that stand point, if it helps those who need it then go all in!
But if I am building a golf ball basket, I am not using wire fencing that has 4" square holes and expect the balls to not fall through.
I like someone else's idea, masks with usage reason printed on them.
"this is for allergies"
"This is for robbing banks"
"this is because I am going to flash you".
"this is for posting in a busy chat room" (but this would also require Nitrile gloves so the "bug" doesn't come through the key board too).

Doesn't bother me a bit. Actually helps identify the crazies so we can stay far away. Is great for lawyers in jury selection as it's easy to identify the freaks and strike them.
Feel the same way about Maga hats. See Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

Reactions: UncleMark
When one has been given a gift, it would be a shame not to use it! :)

With the bazillion threads and studies posted that we have had here, I can't believe anyone still support that masks "work". By far the best thing they do is to give mental comfort to those that need it. Ironically, I am a huge proponent that there is an enormous amount of health and healing in our bodies derived from mental state. So from that stand point, if it helps those who need it then go all in!
But if I am building a golf ball basket, I am not using wire fencing that has 4" square holes and expect the balls to not fall through.
I like someone else's idea, masks with usage reason printed on them.
"this is for allergies"
"This is for robbing banks"
"this is because I am going to flash you".
"this is for posting in a busy chat room" (but this would also require Nitrile gloves so the "bug" doesn't come through the key board too).
dumb

You better not go to a doctor.... a lot of them wear masks.

napoleon-dynamite-pushed.gif

Reactions: Crayfish57
NO ONE is safe, "we are coming to control every aspect of your life for our own power,Profit and authority!" you are not safe from us. EVER. Power to the weather underground. All hale Alinski All hale Soros. All hale Hillary. All Hale Obama.
You got an early start on the weekend, didn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: aajohn2000
That's quite a made-up story, in a self-published, non peer-reviewed, open-access "study" by a known self-educated quack "cosmologist". This is actually a recycled tall tale that at one point did reach a somewhat reputable scientific journal, the BMC Infectious Diseases journal. It was QUICKLY AND CONCLUSIVELY proven to have relied on falsified computer-generated data and the article was retracted 2 months after its publication.

What happens when a journal retracts your proven made-up shit? You publish it yourself, make it look all "sciencey", post it online, and pull in the rubes.

A clue is language like this in a "scientific publication": "How this horrible stain on public health and the medical system has been allowed to persist is a complex question"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT