ADVERTISEMENT

Covid is over

Gretchen Whitmer had been asking the Feds for extra J&J doses specifically. Even if they gave them to her at this point, how many folks in Michigan would take them?

6 people out of what, 7 million? That’s absurd they want to shut the program down. Makes me think they don’t want covid to be over! .00001%!???
We can expect some very special appearances by Alex Berenson on Fox in the near future

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
Fauci is a lying media hound who has helped destroy faith in and reliance on government data

People still choose to believe which Covid info to accept based on whether it makes Trump look good or bad, including Biden

The math and science got buried under political hatred

FWIW, Fauci discussed the safety of indoor dining by vaccinated folks and said he wouldn't hesitate to go to a baseball game

Reactions: DANC
Except this entire fiasco, and the millions of deaths attributed to it, could have been avoided with a Chinese government that wasn't more concerned about covering it up instead of containing the problem. The Chinese were complicit by allowing wet markets to continue, despite previous outbreaks and warnings. Worst case, they actually let it leak from a lab (seems less likely, but we're nearly 1.5 into this and there are zero definitive confirmations from credible sources - AKA not that paid stooge that runs Lancet or the incompetent WHO).

Should the globe have to spend trillions of dollars trying to combat the unknown or should it focus on making sure that third world places like China evolve into the 21st Century?
JDB, let's talk pork here :) .

China using old fashioned third world country wet markets doesn't upset me as much as its growing consumption of pork from the U.S..

i eat a lot of pork, and I visualize the price of pork rising along with a decline in the quality as the Chinese middle class gets richer and imports more and more of our pork.

Was just talking to my kid’s doc this morning about J & J. It’s a bummer bc you only need one of theirs. He was just saying that most the vaccines the kids get are on a 4 or 5 year track before they are approved. This was ridiculously fast.

I’ve posted elsewhere j and j has tens of thousands of lawsuits against them for negligence. Anyway shaming people who are reluctant to get a vaccine is foolish. We should all be reluctant. I’m still going to do it bc on balance the risk is worth it but these vaccines are hardly a no-brainer

Reactions: 76-1
Was just talking to my kid’s doc this morning about J & J. It’s a bummer bc you only need one of theirs. He was just saying that most the vaccines the kids get are on a 4 or 5 year track before they are approved. This was ridiculously fast.

I’ve posted elsewhere j and j has tens of thousands of lawsuits against them for negligence. Anyway shaming people who are reluctant to get a vaccine is foolish. We should all be reluctant. I’m still going to do it bc on balance the risk is worth it but these vaccines are hardly a no-brainer
We should always be skeptical and question most things.
As of right now, I believe we have 6 ladies that have developed a clotting disorder out of around 7 million. These numbers could obviously change in the future.
As it stands now, a lady of this age would be way more likely to develop a clot from hormonal contraceptives.
Definitely something that needs looked into but the messaging is also going to be very important. Can the media along with our government get this right? I'm skeptical

Fauci. 80 years old.
Hopefully Outside Shooter jumps in here. I think he received J&J and has more knowledge on the process than most here.
How many blood clots would need to be found in J&J recipients for the vaccine to be yanked from the market after 7 million doses?
I thought the "pause" was simply about assessing as best they can how common clots may be.

Hopefully Outside Shooter jumps in here. I think he received J&J and has more knowledge on the process than most here.
How many blood clots would need to be found in J&J recipients for the vaccine to be yanked from the market after 7 million doses?
I thought the "pause" was simply about assessing as best they can how common clots may be.
yeah i know nothing about that stuff

Don’t worry. Billboards to follow...
This you?

hqdefault.jpg

Not sure. Pandemic has made finances tight so transfer market is off. What do you think?
Probably stays at PSG. Only alternative is Madrid (possibly). Don't think he wants to go to Italy. Seems perfect for Man Utd but they don't have any money. Man City doesn't seem like a fit. Barcelona to replace Messi?

Probably stays at PSG. Only alternative is Madrid (possibly). Don't think he wants to go to Italy. Seems perfect for Man Utd but they don't have any money. Man City doesn't seem like a fit. Barcelona to replace Messi?
Mbappe would be perfect for real. Absolutely perfect. Messi I predict to stay at Barca then go to inter Miami and get a condo in sunny isles. Home games only lol.

Messi I predict to stay at Barca then go to inter Miami and get a condo in sunny isles
There was a little (very little) chatter about him going to Man City. While salivating over a Debruyne/Messi midfield I realized Messi likely doesn't want to get killed in the Premier League. Not at 34.

There was a little (very little) chatter about him going to Man City. While salivating over a Debruyne/Messi midfield I realized Messi likely doesn't want to get killed in the Premier League. Not at 34.
A rainy night in stoke. Or a cup on the road against a plumber from the 8th tier

From what I heard today on NPR, the pause is so they can get the word out and advise the medicos on treatment. Evidently these clots need to be treated differently than other, more common types.

Edit to add: Surgeon General Murthy was just on Rachel and confirmed the above.

Last edited:
From what I heard today on NPR, the pause is so they can get the word out and advise the medicos on treatment. Evidently these clots need to be treated differently than other, more common types.

Edit to add: Surgeon General Murthy was just on Rachel and confirmed the
I would like to think that if clotting was common, the clinical trials would have detected it

Alright, what the fvck is this shit?

So now the vaccines aren’t good enough? The flip flopping and lack of cohesive messaging from this administration makes me wonder if there was actually a change in January.

Earlier this month, the CDC said people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can safely travel within the United States at “low risk” but CDC Director Rochelle Walensky discouraged Americans from doing so because of high coronavirus cases nationwide.

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT