ADVERTISEMENT

Corp Transparency Act found Unconstitutional

Don't remember seeing them. Feel free to post them again. Or are you lying?
Yeah...it is so hard to believe that republicans would elect a nutcase. They would never do that.

Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

Fire Election GIF

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I read three articles including one from the Charlotte paper. Mostly negative stuff out there. My synopsis was more than balanced
Should be easy to Google, if he said such things. The Charlotte paper is very 'progressive, by the way.

I don't give a shit how 'balanced' your 'synopsis' is - you're still putting out false information.

You and @zeke4ahs are fond of throwing accusations out there as fact, but when called to post the quotes, you don't do it. Or post an opinion piece.

Mark Robinson was a factory worker until 2018. A black man who has a conservative opinion - I can see why many don't like him.

Should be easy to Google, if he said such things. The Charlotte paper is very 'progressive, by the way.

I don't give a shit how 'balanced' your 'synopsis' is - you're still putting out false information.

You and @zeke4ahs are fond of throwing accusations out there as fact, but when called to post the quotes, you don't do it. Or post an opinion piece.

Mark Robinson was a factory worker until 2018. A black man who has a conservative opinion - I can see why many don't like him.
The summary of my findings were balanced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT