ADVERTISEMENT

Corp Transparency Act found Unconstitutional

Had brutal penalties for noncompliance including jail - for all you small biz owners. It started this year

Sounds like it's meant to stop grifters like Hunter.

“Congress overwhelmingly voted to enact the bipartisan Corporate Transparency Act in 2021 to crack down on illicit shell companies and combat financial crime,” the spokeswoman said, referring to the Justice Department for any further information about the case."

How does 1 judge in Alabama determine this for the entire country?

“Congress overwhelmingly voted to enact the bipartisan Corporate Transparency Act in 2021 to crack down on illicit shell companies and combat financial crime,” the spokeswoman said, referring to the Justice Department for any further information about the case."

She doesn't.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

They don't. You need to go back to high school government class.

We have a couple of open chairs here if you want to sit in.

They don't. You need to go back to high school government class.

We have a couple of open chairs here if you want to sit in.
You might want to talk to the former traffic judge in Illinois who ruled Trump off the ballot, Skippy, before you pretend to have a clue about government.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
She doesn't.
Looks to me like it does.

"A spokeswoman for the Treasury Department said in an email Monday the agency is complying with the court’s injunction, but didn’t indicate whether the government would appeal the ruling. "

It's a federal district court ruling, so why doesn't that apply to everything at the federal level?

I thought that's why groups shop for favorable courts when they file this stuff.

Reactions: DANC
Looks to me like it does.

"A spokeswoman for the Treasury Department said in an email Monday the agency is complying with the court’s injunction, but didn’t indicate whether the government would appeal the ruling. "
Yep, you’re right; I’m wrong.

I thought the SCt took this issue up directly during the Trump administration, but apparently they just struck down the injunction and didn’t address the overarching issue.

Sorry for the confusion. I’m expecting a recission of my CoH post any second now.

By the way, a decent article on the controversy of such injunctions:

Last edited:
Yep, you’re right; I’m wrong.

I thought the SCt took this issue up directly during the Trump administration, but apparently they just struck down the injunction and didn’t address the overarching issue.

Sorry for the confusion. I’m expecting a recission of my CoH post any second now.

By the way, a decent article on the controversy of such injunctions:

Now tell @Bloom. - he was hanging onto your nuts when he posted his insult.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
You might want to talk to the former traffic judge in Illinois who ruled Trump off the ballot, Skippy, before you pretend to have a clue about government.
Judges do that. Then they get appealed. Sometimes the appeal is won, sometimes it's not. That's how it works, skippy. You asking why a judge from Alabama gets to determine things for the whole country was a question implying you don't have a clue of how it works.

Did you pick up your sneakers yet? Trump needs your money, skippy.

Judges do that. Then they get appealed. Sometimes the appeal is won, sometimes it's not. That's how it works, skippy. You asking why a judge from Alabama gets to determine things for the whole country was a question implying you don't have a clue of how it works.

Did you pick up your sneakers yet? Trump needs your money, skippy.
My question was "How does 1 judge in Alabama determine this for the entire country?"

Your reply: "They don't".

I hope you didn't break your neck, changing directions on your position. Skippy.

Don’t you live in NC? NC pubs just nominated a freaking Holocaust denier. Seriously?

Reactions: UncleMark
Don’t you live in NC? NC pubs just nominated a freaking Holocaust denier. Seriously?
Did you see it in an actual video or did just some shit lib write about it? I couldn’t find one clip on X. The only thing that popped up was a cut up video and Rachael Maddow saying something stupid. Neither were about the holocaust.

Oh didn’t you read him last night? That’s the one he was really excited about. Another MLK according to Danc and Trump….

• Love
Just now saw a clip where he said he wished we could go back in time before women could vote. That clip could have been taken out of context, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Haha
Just now saw a clip where he said he wished we could go back in time before women could vote. That clip could have been taken out of context, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Nooooo...... you'd never take anything out of context.......

Did you see it in an actual video or did just some shit lib write about it? I couldn’t find one clip on X. The only thing that popped up was a cut up video and Rachael Maddow saying something stupid. Neither were about the holocaust.
It's all bullshit that one dupe tells another and then it becomes their talking point.

Pull up some YouTubes of Robinson - very impressive guy.

Reactions: snarlcakes
No they didn't. Stop listening to MSNBC.

Is you other ID Hickory?
I don't listen to MSNBC much at all and have been extensively critical of them here...and you know that.

I did some reading this morning and found that he is widelly quoted as referring to the notion of six million jews being exterminated as "hogwash" and supported a nutcast podcast conspiacy theory that Jewish busness leaders in Hollywood are among the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," along with Muslims, China and the CIA. He is also heavily on the record for wanting to learn/teach more from Hitler's quotes and shy about wanting us to teach more about our own historical uglyness.

In what now appears to be a political tactic to have a quote to point to he went neck deep in to the Hamas attack declaring a NC Week of Solidarity with Israel while Roy Cooper (D) was out of the country. NC has an odd process where the Lt Gov can be of the opposite party and is in charge if the Gov is away.

I am more than aware of how quotes are twisted and weaponized by political opponents on both sides of the aisle, so save that lecture... but this dude has said some really ignorant things if he used "poorly worded" as an excuse.

I would not vote for any candidate that was endorsed by Trump but given his record of bizzare statements about Jews, the holicaust and LGBTQ culture he is not a stable leader.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
No they didn't. Stop listening to MSNBC.

Is you other ID Hickory?
Uh yes they did. Stop listening to Fox. How many quotes do you want me to link? He’s actually tried to walk back some of his anti semitic stuff and semi apologized

Nooooo...... you'd never take anything out of context.......
Hon, I didn’t take it out of context I said the clip presented might be out of context. I was trying to be generous about another abhorrent candidate you support.

• Haha
I don't listen to MSNBC much at all and have been extensively critical of them here...and you know that.

I did some reading this morning and found that he is widelly quoted as referring to the notion of six million jews being exterminated as "hogwash" and supported a nutcast podcast conspiacy theory that Jewish busness leaders in Hollywood are among the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," along with Muslims, China and the CIA. He is also heavily on the record for wanting to learn/teach more from Hitler's quotes and shy about wanting us to teach more about our own historical uglyness.

In what now appears to be a political tactic to have a quote to point to he went neck deep in to the Hamas attack declaring a NC Week of Solidarity with Israel while Roy Cooper (D) was out of the country. NC has an odd process where the Lt Gov can be of the opposite party and is in charge if the Gov is away.

I am more than aware of how quotes are twisted and weaponized by political opponents on both sides of the aisle, so save that lecture... but this dude has said some really ignorant things if he used "poorly worded" as an excuse.

I would not vote for any candidate that was endorsed by Trump but given his record of bizzare statements about Jews, the holicaust and LGBTQ culture he is not a stable leader.
Why not provide the quotes - in context?

I mean just because he referred to gay people as filth doesn’t mean he’s homophobic. SMH

Uh yes they did. Stop listening to Fox. How many quotes do you want me to link? He’s actually tried to walk back some of his anti semitic stuff and semi apologized
The next time you provide any documentation will be the first.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The next time you provide any documentation will be the first.
Nonsense . I link all the time. Stop making excuses for the vile people you support. You know what he said. FTR I supplied two links in the first thread where you called him MLK. You forget or are you lying ?

Nonsense . I link all the time. Stop making excuses for the vile people you support. You know what he said. FTR I supplied two links in the first thread where you called him MLK. You forget or are you lying ?
Don't remember seeing them. Feel free to post them again. Or are you lying?

As I figured, you don't have any quotes. You just believe what others have written.
I read three articles including one from the Charlotte paper. Mostly negative stuff out there. My synopsis was more than balanced

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT