ADVERTISEMENT

chick fil a

True, same for brisket. But it is already "done" when I walk in. It isn't needing a mere 11.5 hours more.

CRnE82aVEAA2pox.jpg

Has to be a better way. Pretty good investment if you can sort it out. Don’t look at me for money though. I only invest in businesses that try to create a problem that either doesn’t exist or no one is concerned about. Sorry

so back to this. i don't understand why some outfit can't have a brisket with some simple sides ready at ten, set up a chic fil a drive thru, and you buzz through getting your plates and sandwiches to go
Do you think there's a market for brisket at 10 AM? Because I will totally start a restaurant where the staff comes in at 2 AM to prep. Then the second shift comes in at 9:30 to deal with the customers, while the heroes clean up and go home.

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
Do you think there's a market for brisket at 10 AM? Because I will totally start a restaurant where the staff comes in at 2 AM to prep. Then the second shift comes in at 9:30 to deal with the customers, while the heroes clean up and go home.
okay. if you have your brisket going all night so it's ready to go the next day (multiple) is it not something that can be kept warm and served throughout the day?

• Angry
Reactions: BradStevens
okay. if you have your brisket going all night so it's ready to go the next day (multiple) is it not something that can be kept warm and served throughout the day?
I don't know anything about brisket, but most slow-cooked meats are going to be best in a three- or four-hour window, and then will start to dry out or overcook. That's why prime rib restaurants only serve it for dinner except on weekends when they can afford to put in a second batch.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
Dude I’ll nut these old fcks. I don’t give a shit. Play the card you’re dealt. Just like when I played intramurals at iu. I was the most hated player in intramural history as I laughed the entire games dribblin those cones
I lived in a graduate/international dorm for semester when I was 20 due to some *cough* academic issues. That semester coincided with intramural soccer season.

We weren’t bad. I played keeper. Well, sweeper keeper. They made the American play keeper. Racist bullshit.

I lived in a graduate/international dorm for semester when I was 20 due to some *cough* academic issues. That semester coincided with intramural soccer season.

We weren’t bad. I played keeper. Well, sweeper keeper. They made the American play keeper. Racist bullshit.
ha i love it!!! i had friends from school invite me and i think they were quite shocked. this was indoor and i broke it. i could just roll the ball and score at will, laughing all the way

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
I don't know anything about brisket, but most slow-cooked meats are going to be best in a three- or four-hour window, and then will start to dry out or overcook. That's why prime rib restaurants only serve it for dinner except on weekends when they can afford to put in a second batch.
bam. that's probably the fly

There was a case in Florida where a small family dairy was sued by the state for labeling its skim milk as "skim milk." Florida's definition of skim milk included a requirement for a certain amount of sugar to be added, and the dairy didn't add sugar to their product.

It's almost all bullshit when you get right down to it.
Um, no. It had to do with the vitamin A content of the milk. And the state ultimately lost. Skim milk does not contain added sugar - anywhere.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

there was an outdoor league that was like 7 v 7 that one of my profs looked up bios of the students and her husband called me to play out of the blue!! it was bizarre. i broke that league too. it was at karst farms or something like that. it was sooooooooooooooooo fun. that was way more fun than intramurals

Reactions: larsIU
No but I’ve been told by multiple people it’s hands down the best there is. It’s also widely renowned and he even had his own show a few years back. His book is also great.
yeah i know all about him. i watch bbq pitmasters and the food channel and all that shit. i've never had it. i want to. there's a local bbq restaurant here where i know the owner that has great bbq. he was a competitor on pitmasters. lost. i want to try franklins. so franklin's is on goldbelly. i wonder what it would be like shipped @TheOriginalHappyGoat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT