ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte/Indiana Prediction Thread

Charlotte is not a strong team. They will be starting their 3rd string QB, tho that is a little misleading. He started 5 games last year.
I worry about the team looking ahead to Maryland.
I would like to see fewer than 14 and preferably fewer than 10Charlotte points. I would like us to be above 40. Above 30, a slight disappointment. Above 50, maybe thinking we have an offense that could do 20 plus on the top tier teams.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Well I leaned something today.
I didn’t realize UNCC is the same school as Charlotte.
I thought they were two separate schools.
They opted for a rebrand upon their 75th anniversary in 2021.

The school says its market research indicated that the “UNCC” name caused confusion both in the community and among prospective students.

(There’s also the HBCU North Carolina Central, who brands itself as NCCU.)

They opted for a rebrand upon their 75th anniversary in 2021.

The school says its market research indicated that the “UNCC” name caused confusion both in the community and among prospective students.

(There’s also the HBCU North Carolina Central, who brands itself as NCCU.)
apparently the confusion persists lol

Before we go off the deep end with these 40-50 point win predictions, I suggest you take a look at the Charlotte depth chart. This team is littered with transfers , including players from, Indiana ( DE Handy that came here from Auburn) Michigan St, Maryland, Minnesota,Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida, Iowa St, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Miami and Mizzou…..among others. Now granted, most players transfer because they aren’t seeing the field, but they had to have some talent to be at those places in the first place. Their OL and DL both have good size and CCC said their DL is active. Yes, they are on their 3rd QB, but he played some last year and came in last week and went 11/12 ( I believe that is correct) to lead them from behind to win. They lost 38-20 a couple weeks ago to UNC , who beat Minnesota on the road, and were within a TD of the Tar Heels in the 3rd quarter.

All that said, I believe we will win, but something tells me this is not going to be a “cakewalk”

Before we go off the deep end with these 40-50 point win predictions, I suggest you take a look at the Charlotte depth chart. This team is littered with transfers , including players from, Indiana ( DE Handy that came here from Auburn) Michigan St, Maryland, Minnesota,Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida, Iowa St, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Miami and Mizzou…..among others. Now granted, most players transfer because they aren’t seeing the field, but they had to have some talent to be at those places in the first place. Their OL and DL both have good size and CCC said their DL is active. Yes, they are on their 3rd QB, but he played some last year and came in last week and went 11/12 ( I believe that is correct) to lead them from behind to win. They lost 38-20 a couple weeks ago to UNC , who beat Minnesota on the road, and were within a TD of the Tar Heels in the 3rd quarter.

All that said, I believe we will win, but something tells me this is not going to be a “cakewalk”
quit peeing in our cheerios lol

Charlotte is not a strong team. They will be starting their 3rd string QB, tho that is a little misleading. He started 5 games last year.
I worry about the team looking ahead to Maryland.
I would like to see fewer than 14 and preferably fewer than 10Charlotte points. I would like us to be above 40. Above 30, a slight disappointment. Above 50, maybe thinking we have an offense that could do 20 plus on the top tier teams.
Coaches have the team looking at Charlotte not Maryland.

I bet it will be a cakewalk as IU goes after Charlotte.

Reactions: Walt542

Charlotte needed a 21 point 4th quarter to beat FCS Gardner-Webb last week.

Yup, and they were down 7 in the 3rd quarter at UNC, eventually losing by 18. As I said, I’m confident we will win. but by 40-50 ? Doubt it, that’s all I was saying
UNC lost their starting QB in the Minnesota game, will be a team that struggles all conference season. I think the only way this isn't a 40+ pt win is if CC does what he did against FIU in the 2H...goes conservative not to show anything for next weeks Maryland game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT