ADVERTISEMENT

chick fil a

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
that is, one well run organization, they can afford to alienate the gays, the Lucy's and other groups, counted 28 vehicles in front of me when I got in line, had my sandwich in 7 minutes, never encountered or seen any employees with face tattoos or meth mouth. in contrast the burger king next door had 3 people in their line the last car was still there as I was leaving.

that is, one well run organization, they can afford to alienate the gays, the Lucy's and other groups, counted 28 vehicles in front of me when I got in line, had my sandwich in 7 minutes, never encountered or seen any employees with face tattoos or meth mouth. in contrast the burger king next door had 3 people in their line the last car was still there as I was leaving.

It’s a conspiracy. They are trying to kill off the fat Trumpers.

Can’t give this enough likes. On every front. Only fast food I’ll eat for all the reasons you note

Christian organizations are the best. It is what it is, kurt. The mac n cheese is solid as well.

Do the gays and the Lucys eat at the same establishments??

Chicken is the devil's food. I guess it takes great service to make people want to choke that crap down.
Kurt is spot on. It’s clean, organized etc. I was exhausted the other day and said F it I’m going to get my minion a happy meal. Lot smelled like a dispensary. Pulled around the drive thru corner and two workers were smoking resting their arms on the trash cans. I got out of the line and drove off

they are owned by evangelical's and have beliefs I don't agree with,
Why is this even remarkable?

I’m not a bit surprised you would find it necessary to comment about beliefs you don’t agree with in connection with a chicken sandwich, but I still wonder why.

FWIW, I like Starbucks coffee and I don’t give a rip about their politics.

I was thinking about this a couple days ago....

My kids basically only want to go to CFA. And obviously everyone else does too as it's always crazy busy.

But when did the popularity really explode?

I can recall having it at the mall food court like 25 years ago in high school....I think there may have been one at IU as well, can't remember exactly. But the food is basically unchanged since then, but now people are crazy about it. I don't ever recall it being a big deal a couple decades ago.

I do agree with everything already said. It's the best operated quick serve restaurant in the country by a mile.

Service is great. To bad their food is mediocre at best. #popeyesisbetter
Agree. I don't get all the Chick-fil-A love. The drive-thru line goes fast, but it tastes like every other mediocre chicken shack joint out there. Meh.

Popeyes is better, but typically not convenient.

Culvers is also a well run operation in my experiences with them. Best chocolate shake in the fast food category too.

I’m not a bit surprised you would find it necessary to comment about beliefs you don’t agree with in connection with a chicken sandwich, but I still wonder why.

Agreed. I go through their drive thru about twice a week and have never once turned down their coffee because they approve of chicks with dicks winning medals

I was thinking about this a couple days ago....

My kids basically only want to go to CFA. And obviously everyone else does too as it's always crazy busy.

But when did the popularity really explode?

I can recall having it at the mall food court like 25 years ago in high school....I think there may have been one at IU as well, can't remember exactly. But the food is basically unchanged since then, but now people are crazy about it. I don't ever recall it being a big deal a couple decades ago.

I do agree with everything already said. It's the best operated quick serve restaurant in the country by a mile.
I don’t think I ever stopped at
The one in the Muncie Mall growing up …. When my kids were in high school I think I bought enough CFA to own a franchise. Now I’m in my post CFA life

because I was responding to someone calling it a Christian business, I will IM you for approval next time I respond to someone

Have you been living under a rock?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and DANC
You should have came over to Burger King and I would have introduced myself.

Kurt is spot on. It’s clean, organized etc. I was exhausted the other day and said F it I’m going to get my minion a happy meal. Lot smelled like a dispensary. Pulled around the drive thru corner and two workers were smoking resting their arms on the trash cans. I got out of the line and drove off

McDonald's might be the worst fast food in the country. Downright shit.

So I was right....IU did have one... It was in the main library.

And they kicked them out like a decade ago, because there is nothing the administrators at IU cannot fk up.
It was there as recently as 2016 when I left. Not a full blown CFA. More of a kiosk grab and go in the basement cafeteria. There's a new one now on 3rd street by college mall.

McDonald's might be the worst fast food in the country. Downright shit.

Hey, the chicken sandwiches have gotten better...It's regular chicken instead just processed nuggets in patty form that could have doubled as the fish sandwich.

It shits on KFC and Popeyes is only available in the ghetto in most cities.

I also like Bojangles and Zaxby's, but neither touches CFA's consistency and service.
That's an old, mostly true though, stereotype of Popeyes. Their is a great SNL skit about that. But They are putting them everywhere now. The food is way better than CFA and the service is not bad. I will give CFA credit on the service level. It's the best in the fast food world by far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT