ADVERTISEMENT

Catching Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or there are a lot of players out there. Sasha last year had a higher scoring average, and Hunter is averaging almost 10 points a game at Butler. Frankenstein is, by far, the straw that stirs PU's drink.
Edey helps Purdue this year. And when he leaves, someone else will step up and you will say the same. How it always works. Everyone had the chance to recruit edey. No one did.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Neither of them wanted to play for Indiana. I can confirm that 100%. When you’re starting backcourt next year is CJ Gunn and Trey Galloway, you can tell yourself that Fletch and Braden really wanted to come to IU but they didn't have enough stars next to their name.
Keep telling yourself that

You say you know him, but we know you’re lying.

IU never looked at him, but he did stare longingly at his phone hoping for an IU coach to call. Poor guy.
Wait a second, the same person that claims to have inside information about Gillis and his family is now accusing another poster of lying because that poster claims to have insider knowledge of Smith's family. I see a strong example of inconsistency here. If Person A expects his claim to be taken seriously why would Person B not be similarly entitled?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerN
This thread initially was about how IU is eventually going to catch Purdue in the standings, one would win a ton of Vegas money if this somehow were to happen. I do think that IU pulls off a win on Saturday, however, they’re not catching Purdue, doubtful anyone is. I see Purdue finishing with a 16-4 conference record, IU a 13-7. I said it earlier on here, IU I think can make a deep tourney run, if Johnson comes back healthy by March they got a deep team.

Reactions: kkott
Purdue fans would celebrate if Bloomington burned to the ground and you’re rooting for those assholes?
Scoreboard.
Rutgers beat Purdue, that doesn’t mean they’re better than them, there’s a schedule that shows this. Rutgers likely finishes the Big Ten season with 7-8 losses, Purdue won’t come near that. I’m sure you’re a good/smart fan, that isn’t a smart comment and you know this.

This thread initially was about how IU is eventually going to catch Purdue in the standings, one would win a ton of Vegas money if this somehow were to happen. I do think that IU pulls off a win on Saturday, however, they’re not catching Purdue, doubtful anyone is. I see Purdue finishing with a 16-4 conference record, IU a 13-7. I said it earlier on here, IU I think can make a deep tourney run, if Johnson comes back healthy by March they got a deep team.
I agree. IU's fate was sealed with two bad losses.

Rutgers beat Purdue, that doesn’t mean they’re better than them, there’s a schedule that shows this. Rutgers likely finishes the Big Ten season with 7-8 losses, Purdue won’t come near that. I’m sure you’re a good/smart fan, that isn’t a smart comment and you know this.
The scoreboard is what matters. They don't play games on paper.

I think Purdue and IU are the leagues two best teams, if X comes back healthy IU is a team that come tourney time can make a deep run, I truly believe that.
Deep runs require consistent shooting and we are not seeing that from players that are paid to shoot consistently.

Wait a second, the same person that claims to have inside information about Gillis and his family is now accusing another poster of lying because that poster claims to have insider knowledge of Smith's family. I see a strong example of inconsistency here. If Person A expects his claim to be taken seriously why would Person B not be similarly entitled?
Go back to learning Portuguese, nerd

If youve ever wondered how some ppl come to the conclusion, remaining delusional about IU,its coaches, and its low bar.
Just read posts like this.
It really lets you into the "depths" of others.

It’s going to happen. They’re going to lose five or six games. We can certainly knock them off in Bloomington, and if we beat them at their place, I think we have a legit shot to win the league.

This team is playing great and I don’t really see another loss on the schedule. We will trip up once or twice but can easily get to 15-5. Even 14-6 may get us a share.

3 or 4 seed is coming our way as well. Things lining up nicely.
I want what you are smoking

Reactions: CBB
And the guy who is their entire team is from Canada.
This claim is getting old. Do you even watch games? If this is true, then the exact same thing applies to iu. You rarely have a game that it's not Trayce doing it all and maybe one other player doing a little something. Go to iu and Purdues box scores and you will see your assessment is WRONG!

This claim is getting old. Do you even watch games? If this is true, then the exact same thing applies to iu. You rarely have a game that it's not Trayce doing it all and maybe one other player doing a little something. Go to iu and Purdues box scores and you will see your assessment is WRONG!
doesn't matter what the box score says.... I watch the games. Edey draws so much attention that pretty much anyone with a pulse should be able to score from outside on this team... This team with Haarms would be on the bubble right now.

doesn't matter what the box score says.... I watch the games. Edey draws so much attention that pretty much anyone with a pulse should be able to score from outside on this team... This team with Haarms would be on the bubble right now.
And this team with carsen would be undefeated. Idk what your point is. If you take everyone's best player away, they will probably take a big step back. Painter's ability to find and develop talent year in and year out is what keeps him at the top of the big ten though. It's why I'll never bet on Purdue to not finish top 4 in the big ten.

And this team with carsen would be undefeated. Idk what your point is. If you take everyone's best player away, they will probably take a big step back. Painter's ability to find and develop talent year in and year out is what keeps him at the top of the big ten though. It's why I'll never bet on Purdue to not finish top 4 in the big ten.
No one cares. Go away.

• Love
Reactions: 8Stars5Banners
and his inability to in - game manage in the heat of the moment is why I'll ALWAYS have them losing in the round of 32...

and his inability to in - game manage in the heat of the moment is why I'll ALWAYS have them losing in the round of 32...
Well, if you did that you'd be losing more money than you would be winning. He has lost some at that point but he's also advanced further more often.

You need to view games with just a shred of objectivity.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT