ADVERTISEMENT

Catching Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/something-no-1-purdue-hadn’t-seen-before-coverage-by-cbs.239824/
Should we tell them? @Courtsensetwo

Last edited:
IU fans post about Purdue on free board, then spend several days trying to explain how they don't care about Purdue. Rinse, repeat. Priceless.
I never said I don't care about Purdue, I want IU to beat your ass every time we can. And even with that, I have no inclination to go to your board to talk about it. I'd be willing to bet there are posts about IU on your boards and that's where you should be discussing such, unless you have real bball stuff to talk about relating to the game or conference, which very few seem to. I enjoyed many opposing fan bases visiting to talk, but the PU folks have almost all become trolls. Guess it goes with your ranking and domination of recent years, as I enjoyed some of the Rutgers posters in past years, but most of them have become trolling douches too. Here's to hoping this year's team begins to balance out our results of recent years.

😂😂😂

I am surprized that the 50 or so of them that hang out here haven't made a bigger deal sobbing about that bracket fallimg.

The biggest and most elaboate AV system in the BIG (and maybe the country) needs to be tightened up from time to time.

• Wow
Reactions: Coach.Grimes
well, none of you seem to get the irony that you all are posting here, while telling us we care more about PU, so I can understand not seeing the irony in discounting NCs in '87, '81 and '76 while crowing about something your team did in 1969. And, no one outside if older PU fans would even remember that, so I don't even know that it matters in the context of the game's history. Good team though!
But the last 11 games , dont matter because Archie was coach?

I don't post unless my point is valid, but thanks.

Don't be embarassed. You are not one of the swarm that come here to troll after every IU loss or PU win...at least so far.

Good news is that none of them will be in here Saturday after we beat the door off of them.

It’s going to happen. They’re going to lose five or six games. We can certainly knock them off in Bloomington, and if we beat them at their place, I think we have a legit shot to win the league.

This team is playing great and I don’t really see another loss on the schedule. We will trip up once or twice but can easily get to 15-5. Even 14-6 may get us a share.

3 or 4 seed is coming our way as well. Things lining up nicely.
Lol, you’re dreaming. Purdue will beat these guys by 15.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Not in AH. IU by 15 on Saturday. A totally different team will show up this weekend.
Are you currently listening to them lay an egg in Maryland? From up 7 to down 8 and turning it over like there’s no tomorrow. IU can’t stop Edy and if they double PU will hit wide open threes all day.

I think the game Saturday will be a double-digit IU win or a one-possession win for Purdue. I just can’t see Purdue winning big in AH this year, and Purdue has won the close conference road games so far. In any event, the atmosphere will be intense on Saturday.

Sis they even get past the round of 32 with the Big Dog??
They made the elite 8, Big Dog scored 40 against Kansas in the sweet 16. Purdue usually makes the sweet 16, from there it’s where they have problems, talent wise it makes sense, not a school that loads up on 5 stars, we’re talking West Lafayette, far from a hotbed.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Neither of them wanted to play for Indiana. I can confirm that 100%. When your starting backcourt next year is CJ Gunn and Trey Galloway, you can tell yourself that Fletch and Braden really wanted to come to IU but they didn't have enough stars next to their name.
Lol I’d be willing to bet that neither Galloway or Gunn start.

Both Smith and Loyer would have come to IU had IU offered. I can confirm that 100%. See how that works?

The difference is I've known Braden (and his family) since he was 8... so I can really confirm he never looked at IU.
You say you know him, but we know you’re lying.

IU never looked at him, but he did stare longingly at his phone hoping for an IU coach to call. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: IndyGlen
Tell you what Monvalley and Mandeville, just to avoid filling this thread up with even more pointless back-and-forth....

Big_Fan doesn't actually care whether Smith or Loyer wanted to go to IU. You could produce a video of yourself talking to both Smith and Loyer in 2020, asking them point-blank whether they would have gone to IU over Purdue and he would still not give you the satisfaction of saying "Oh, I was mistaken, you are right."

He is trolling you, and you keep coming back to the trough to eat more of it up.

Tell you what Monvalley and Mandeville, just to avoid filling this thread up with even more pointless back-and-forth....

Big_Fan doesn't actually care whether Smith or Loyer wanted to go to IU. You could produce a video of yourself talking to both Smith and Loyer in 2020, asking them point-blank whether they would have gone to IU over Purdue and he would still not give you the satisfaction of saying "Oh, I was mistaken, you are right."

He is trolling you, and you keep coming back to the trough to eat more of it up.
It’s almost like they are too stupid to see that’s what I’m doing.

You say you know him, but we know you’re lying.

IU never looked at him, but he did stare longingly at his phone hoping for an IU coach to call. Poor guy.
Braden's only other offers were Appalachian St. and Belmont. IU never offered: most schools didn't.

Question: what is Igor without Frankenstein?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT