ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward's New Book: The Trump Tapes

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
This interview is fascinating. Bob Woodward’s new book The Trump Tapes’ transcripts are not surprising regarding for people who understand how badly Trump handled Covid-19’s; however, Woodward is a serious journalist woh has had access to many American Presidents:

"It is with sadness that I concluded that he is not only not up to the job, but he was INCAPABLE (of doing it)."

Last edited:
This interview is fascinating. Bob Woodward new book The Trump Tapes transcripts is not necessarily surprising, but Woodward is a serious journalist:

"It is with sadness that I concluded that he is not only not up to the job, but he was INCAPABLE (of doing it)."

Clownsuit lefty. Whacko 🙄🙄🙄

What part? All the peace treaties? The doing away with the Paris climate crap and the money laundering. The orders to take down child trafficking? The wall? The economy? Yea that all sucked. How much longer are you gonna take it up the rear. It's all good continue on.

Last edited:

What part? All the peace treaties? The doing away with the Paris climate crap and the money laundering. The orders to take down child trafficking? The wall? The economy? Yea that all sucked. How much longer are you gonna take it up the rear. It's all good continue on.
He didn’t do any of that, but good for you for believing he did. Probably nice living in la la land.

This interview is fascinating. Bob Woodward new book The Trump Tapes transcripts is not necessarily surprising, but Woodward is a serious journalist:

How’s Woodward doing? Seems like he hasn’t had much a go of it since Watergate.

Kind of faded into obscurity, which I suppose is the life a journalist. We don’t want our journalists to become recognizable lest they become the news themselves. Take note Tucker C.

Watergate seems rather quaint these days no?

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

Kind of faded into obscurity, which I suppose is the life a journalist. We don’t want our journalists to become recognizable lest they become the news themselves. Take note Tucker C.

The guy has written 21 bestsellers and 15 that were number one NYT’s bestsellers. He’s sold a ton of books. I have a few.

The guy has written 21 bestsellers and 15 that were number one NYT’s bestsellers. He’s sold a ton of books. I have a few.
Ha - yeah...he's been very active. Most of those books involve extensive interviews with every president since Ford (mentioned this in a previous post).

Reactions: DrHoops

When I saw Woodward speak earlier this year, he talked about all the access to Trump. He's written 3 books on him plus the Tape Tapes which is a transcript of his interviews. He said Trump gladly gave him full access and they would often talk on the phone at random hours. He said each time, he'd tell Trump that a given part of the book or even the whole book wouldn't be a glossed over or even flattering portrait of Trump.

He said Trump never got mad. He actually said the last time he talked with him, Trump ended the call by saying, 'well, I'll get you next time."

All that said, save for a social media post, Trump never put up a big fuss about Woodward's books or threatened to sue him.

Reactions: DrHoops
When I saw Woodward speak earlier this year, he talked about all the access to Trump. He's written 3 books on him plus the Tape Tapes which is a transcript of his interviews. He said Trump gladly gave him full access and they would often talk on the phone at random hours. He said each time, he'd tell Trump that a given part of the book or even the whole book wouldn't be a glossed over or even flattering portrait of Trump.

He said Trump never got mad. He actually said the last time he talked with him, Trump ended the call by saying, 'well, I'll get you next time."

All that said, save for a social media post, Trump never put up a big fuss about Woodward's books or threatened to sue him.
"Season on the Trump"?

Huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT