ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward says Trump & Putin have talked 7 times on the phone since 2021

Good man. I was a Public School rat and somehow morphed into a more militant Catholic than my Catholic school siblings. Probably because I didn't endure Catholic school.
Public School rat. At New Trier.

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Not saying you’re wrong but do you have a citation for that?

Because I find that very hard to believe.

Everything I’ve seen show the opposite, more or less overwhelmingly.
I've read immigrants from former (or current) communist states lean read, but I've never seen the stats to back it up

I know about twenty or so Polish and Czech immigrants and I'd say 7 to 8 out of 10 will probably vote for Trump. And while I like them, they tend towards a kind of racism that would not be acceptable outside their own communities.

Each group and culture is different, of course.

Except when they become citizens they don't overwhelming vote blue. Some immigrant populations lean red even.
We’re starting to see that with Hispanics who had leaned heavily Democratic for decades. Hence this administration importing the new batch to buy them a few more decades.

I agree. I’ve been hesitant to say this here and take the heat and/or ridicule from both political persuasions, but God is in control of all things. He may very well have spared Trump, but not necessarily to save America. He may need America out of the way to fulfill his plan. It’s a heavy lift to create the conditions for that, requiring the delusion of the very elect. Just a thought, my brother.
Nah. God is too busy worrying about football and basketball games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT