ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Townhall

Whatabout? LOL. Address the obvious incompetence of your president.

Put Trump and Biden on the stage together and see who is competent. No handpicked media lackeys asking Biden questions.
Well, your little Twitter clip was COMPLETELY out of context. Watch the entire Town Hall and you will see. Some bozo from Rupert Murdoch's other network commenting on something pulled from one or two sentences is absurd.

Not surprising that you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You really are embarrassing. Low information voters/Americans are what's keeping us from getting Covid under control, and your little "fake news" clip is part of the problem.

Put Trump and Biden on the stage together and see who is competent. No handpicked media lackeys asking Biden questions.
"Shut-Up, Man!"

Reactions: UncleMark

We already did that before the election and Biden soundly won both debates. Most people who read your posts probably think you're mentally ill.

Well, your little Twitter clip was COMPLETELY out of context. Watch the entire Town Hall and you will see. Some bozo from Rupert Murdoch's other network commenting on something pulled from one or two sentences is absurd.

Not surprising that you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You really are embarrassing. Low information voters/Americans are what's keeping us from getting Covid under control, and your little "fake news" clip is part of the problem.
So explain to me how it was out of context that Biden is a stuttering fool trying to even form a thought let alone a sentence? You are saying that was fake somehow?Talk about embarrassing.

So explain to me how it was out of context that Biden is a stuttering fool trying to even form a thought let alone a sentence? You are saying that was fake somehow?Talk about embarrassing.
Watch the Town Hall and you will see. It's not my job to spoon feed you information. Listen to your president.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Tell me what I am going to see that will change the video clip I saw of an incoherent stuttering fool? WHAT ? tell me what it is that will change that clip magically? I saw a photo of an empty room and an old man that looks like he needs to be in a home under care.

You're really that lazy that you can't watch the President do a Town Hall meeting. You will see the exact moment that the random guy from Twitter showed.

It's really getting easy to see why Americans are so stupid.

You're really that lazy that you can't watch the President do a Town Hall meeting. You will see the exact moment that the random guy from Twitter showed.

It's really getting easy to see why Americans are so stupid.
You make stupidity in to a science, Read this slowly and try and comprehend my question. Was that clip of Biden looking like a stuttering incoherent fool real?Are you saying that was someone else ? I don't care about the rest of it on this point. He could turn in to Albert Einstein which I am sure he didn't but explain that clip to me. My God if that was a town hall anyway it was a ghost town.

You make stupidity in to a science, Read this slowly and try and comprehend my question. Was that clip of Biden looking like a stuttering incoherent fool real?Are you saying that was someone else ? I don't care about the rest of it on this point. He could turn in to Albert Einstein which I am sure he didn't but explain that clip to me. My God if that was a town hall anyway it was a ghost town.
Okay, since you are going to maintain this aggressively ignorant stance, I will tell you when he made the statement that seemed to be all over the place. Biden was listing a series of examples of how kids get information about all sorts of things and who they trust. He mentioned the UFOs, and a bunch of other things that the Australian guy ran as if Biden couldn't keep his brain together and was just throwing out words. That's not what happened.

Someone in the audience asked how do we get younger people more interested in getting vaxed. He then said kids typically ask people they respect on all kinds of issues. That's where the seemingly nonsensical stream of thoughts came from. Again, if you watch the Town Hall it will be clear.

Also when he seemingly was asking Don Lemon if he got vaxed and if he was okay, that was, again, where Biden was "pretending" he was a kid asking a friend about his experience being vaxed.

The entire Twitter post was garbage.

I can't believe you can't take 30 minutes to watch it on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa

We saw that last fall and Trump was carrying on like your crazy drunk uncle. Meanwhile.
During a rambling two-hour speech in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday night..

Reactions: Bill4411
We saw that last fall and Trump was carrying on like your crazy drunk uncle. Meanwhile.
During a rambling two-hour speech in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday night..
So tell me what Biden was saying in the video.

I’ve seen some of the Trump speech last night. He talks too long. But what little I watched, he puts sentences together that can be understood.

Best case scenario, he’s just a dummy, which I knew when I voted for him because he’s not Trump.

Worst case, he‘s a dummy losing his mind & his whack job VP takes over.

Can I have my vote back?

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Best case scenario, he’s just a dummy, which I knew when I voted for him because he’s not Trump.

Worst case, he‘s a dummy losing his mind & his whack job VP takes over.

Can I have my vote back?
You’re not the first I’ve heard ask that question. Problem is the worst of Biden/Harris/Sanders/The Squad is yet to come.

Reactions: 76-1
I watched. You’re full of it. You still can’t explain what the hell he’s saying in the video.
You're lying. Just stop. I watched the entire town hall. No way you could have watched it and then posted that "fake news" Twitter post.

You're an angry and dishonest man. You can't even tell yourself the truth. Sad.

Reactions: T.M.P.
You're lying. Just stop. I watched the entire town hall. No way you could have watched it and then posted that "fake news" Twitter post.

You're an angry and dishonest man. You can't even tell yourself the truth. Sad.
I didn’t say I watched it all. I am not angry except with chamokes like you.

What did he say in the video? You watched the whole Townhall you should be able to explain what he said if the video is out of context.

You were part of a very small crowd watching. LOL.

Again, are you denying the video of him looking like a stuttering incoherent fool? Answer that question? Comprehension seems to be a huge problem for you.
Stuttering is a reality for Biden since he was a young kid. But anyone who claims Biden has dementia is basically doing a disservice to people who actually have dementia and couldn't begin to function cognitively on the level that Biden does. Unlike Trump Biden has a competent grasp of vocabulary, and actually understands the meanings of words he uses...

Last night in AZ Trump repeatedly lied to a crowd of sycophants about the AZ election being stolen and the results of the fraudit. He falsely claimed that election data was erased, which was a claim the cyber ninjas tried to make. But even the cyber ninjas had to admit in May that the problem was they were too stupid to understand how to find the data. Despite that, Trump made the same idiotic claim again last night...

"TRUMP: “Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, I’m sorry to tell you, has been deleted.... Meaning the main database for all of the election-related data in Maricopa for 2020 has been illegally erased. It’s been erased."

Does Trump really not know that this was debunked over 2 mos ago, on May 18?

BTW, it was GOP Commissioners who debunked the original cyber ninja claim, back in May. It was also GOP commissioners who debunked another lie Trump claimed last night- that 74,000 more votes were returned than were mailed out...

Trump just repeated claims made by the ninjas who have no concept of how elections work in general, much less how they function in Maricopa Co. Again the GOP Commissioners explained that this week, primarily that the "mailed out" total wasn't an exact number and only included up until 10 days prior to election day, but Trump still made the same stupid claim last night...

So does he know he's lying or is he too stupid to read up on the issue before going to the state and making baseless claims?

A revealing exchange...The man lives in an alternate reality...

I didn’t say I watched it all. I am not angry except with chamokes like you.

What did he say in the video? You watched the whole Townhall you should be able to explain what he said if the video is out of context.

You were part of a very small crowd watching. LOL.

You clearly didn't watch the Town Hall. It was full. It was a small venue, but wgaf? You are a sad man.

And yes, you are an angry man. You said your wife left you because you've become an angry man, all the time. I don't like to get into personal things because I too am divorced, but it sounds like you were/and are an awful person to be around.

All that anger shows up here. You are an embarrassment.

Reactions: sluggo69
You clearly didn't watch the Town Hall. It was full. It was a small venue, but wgaf? You are a sad man.

And yes, you are an angry man. You said your wife left you because you've become an angry man, all the time. I don't like to get into personal things because I too am divorced, but it sounds like you were/and are an awful person to be around.

You’re wrong. He’s the happiest person on the planet. An unhappy person wouldn’t use the laughing in tears emoji that much.

Reactions: DrHoops
Stuttering is a reality for Biden since he was a young kid. But anyone who claims Biden has dementia is basically doing a disservice to people who actually have dementia and couldn't begin to function cognitively on the level that Biden does. Unlike Trump Biden has a competent grasp of vocabulary, and actually understands the meanings of words he uses...

Last night in AZ Trump repeatedly lied to a crowd of sycophants about the AZ election being stolen and the results of the fraudit. He falsely claimed that election data was erased, which was a claim the cyber ninjas tried to make. But even the cyber ninjas had to admit in May that the problem was they were too stupid to understand how to find the data. Despite that, Trump made the same idiotic claim again last night...

"TRUMP: “Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, I’m sorry to tell you, has been deleted.... Meaning the main database for all of the election-related data in Maricopa for 2020 has been illegally erased. It’s been erased."

Does Trump really not know that this was debunked over 2 mos ago, on May 18?

BTW, it was GOP Commissioners who debunked the original cyber ninja claim, back in May. It was also GOP commissioners who debunked another lie Trump claimed last night- that 74,000 more votes were returned than were mailed out...

Trump just repeated claims made by the ninjas who have no concept of how elections work in general, much less how they function in Maricopa Co. Again the GOP Commissioners explained that this week, primarily that the "mailed out" total wasn't an exact number and only included up until 10 days prior to election day, but Trump still made the same stupid claim last night...

So does he know he's lying or is he too stupid to read up on the issue before going to the state and making baseless claims?

A revealing exchange...The man lives in an alternate reality...

Whatabout.

You’re wrong. He’s the happiest person on the planet. An unhappy person wouldn’t use the laughing in tears emoji that much.
I had a great weekend. Thanks for the concern about my happiness.

Since lying @DrHoops can’t tell me, can you tell me what Biden was saying in the clip?

Can you also explain the TV numbers to lying @DrHoops?

• Haha

You’re an embarrassment. You lied about my divorce or your senile like your president and don’t remember correctly.

Second, you haven’t told us exactly what Biden’s answer is in the video.

• Haha

Since lying @DrHoops can’t tell me, can you tell me what Biden was saying in the clip?

Lying sheep stoll can't even bother to watch the town hall. Just taking his propaganda like a good little sheep

Nothing to see here. 😂

He stumbled a few times, but overall a solid performance like usual. He’s not a dynamic speaker like Obama, etc. He has a well known stuttering problem he manages well, and he was simply wrong about a few things on the vaccine. But, his only goal was to keep everything vaccine related on the up and up for the sole purpose of solving a major problem our country is facing.

I honestly think you should take up a low risk striking hobby like boxing. (training only vs fighting obviously) It’s a really great workout and you can get a lot of negative energy out in a short time.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
You’re an embarrassment. You lied about my divorce or your senile like your president and don’t remember correctly.

Um...I'm pretty sure he answered what you asked a long time ago. Maybe go back and look?

If you weren't so eaten up with anger maybe you would have noticed. 🤷‍♂️

Um...I'm pretty sure he answered what you asked a long time ago.

If you weren't so eaten up with anger maybe you would have noticed. 🤷‍♂️
i think biden is okay. he's just older and it sometimes takes a moment to collect his thoughts. add in a history of stuttering and you'll get incidents like this from time to time

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

That’s great but you forgot the emoji.

As to the clip, I haven’t commented on it because I haven’t watched it. I haven’t watched it because I don’t give a shit. I know Biden has a stutter.

You are going to be terribly sad and disappointed when (1) no one believes your frantic claims that Biden is senile, and then (2) Biden not only finishes his term but also gets reelected.

If you guys don't quit your pseudo-Trump carping, you're going to lose the Senate, too. The suburban voters that elected Biden already have their antennae tuned for any faint signal sounding like Trump and they'll react against all the Trumpish comments by the Republicans, such as yours. Mimicking Trump won't expand your base. You'll lose again.

Jordan, Gohmert, Taylor Greene, Graham, and Paul are not only typical Republicans -- they're also the cream of the Republican crop. They are the best you can do -- Republicans have no statesmen (or women). They have no leadership talent any more.

Don't try to "what about the Democrats." You can't improve the Republicans by bitching about Democrats.

i think biden is okay. he's just older and it sometimes takes a moment to collect his thoughts. add in a history of stuttering and you'll get incidents like this from time to time

I like this new, relaxed, and upbeat mcm. Hope that y'all are transcending over there in MO. Share some of that positivity with good ol' stoll. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT