ADVERTISEMENT

Cash is king!

I am not allowed to call out liberals on here but they don’t seem to be interested in defending this incompetent DA.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Goes back to what I’ve been saying about women and the law for a long time. I’m not saying progressive women can’t make good lawyers and judges. I’m just saying we haven’t seen it yet in our country.

Maybe one day.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
I am not allowed to call out liberals on here but they don’t seem to be interested in defending this incompetent DA.
You mean we don't reflexively defend our own, like you guys do? Thank you.

Surely most are better than this.

I watched her testimony and didn't find anything embarrassing in her testimony regarding Belize. Benny Johnson's tweets pop into my phone and he's a total idiot. He's another one that was bragging about the DF 1023 that "proved" Joe Biden was paid $5 Million to fire Shokin. Every person with a modicum of intelligence knew that was a lie from the start. Only you know if you thought it was true... I won't speculate on your intelligence...

But back to Belize...I watched this clip and if you think this shows "dumb", I need to intorduce you to Donald Trump. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know much about Belize- I know Trump doesn't...

I know Mr "stable genius" has no idea what country Belize used to be when it changed it's name and where it's located. I didn't see any issue with Fani not knowing where it is, in fact I had to look it up myself... Maybe you can surprise me and actually know the answers to the questions I posed without looking it up, but I don't think many Americans know the answer. And I damn sure know Trump has no frigging idea...

• Haha
Reactions: MaxCoke and DANC
Not a liberal but she should be canned. And her boyfriend lied through his teeth. Did she lie? Probably. Or she really is just that stupid.

Reactions: NPT and DANC
I watched her testimony and didn't find anything embarrassing in her testimony regarding Belize. Benny Johnson's tweets pop into my phone and he's a total idiot. He's another one that was bragging about the DF 1023 that "proved" Joe Biden was paid $5 Million to fire Shokin. Every person with a modicum of intelligence knew that was a lie from the start. Only you know if you thought it was true... I won't speculate on your intelligence...

But back to Belize...I watched this clip and if you think this shows "dumb", I need to intorduce you to Donald Trump. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know much about Belize- I know Trump doesn't...

I know Mr "stable genius" has no idea what country Belize used to be when it changed it's name and where it's located. I didn't see any issue with Fani not knowing where it is, in fact I had to look it up myself... Maybe you can surprise me and actually know the answers to the questions I posed without looking it up, but I don't think many Americans know the answer. And I damn sure know Trump has no frigging idea...
I know where Belize is. I think it’s considered to be South America but I’m not 100% certain.

Not a liberal but she should be canned. And her boyfriend lied through his teeth. Did she lie? Probably. Or she really is just that stupid.
Either she’s lying about reimbursing her idiot lover with cash or all that cash she says she piled up at home is unreported cash fee income from clients and or bribes.

I know Mr "stable genius" has no idea what country Belize used to be when it changed its name and where it's located. I didn't see any issue with Fani not knowing where it is, in fact I had to look it up myself... Maybe you can surprise me and actually know the answers to the questions I posed without looking it up, but I don't think many Americans know the answer. And I damn sure know Trump has no frigging idea...
More than one person can be dumb, right?

If you flew to Belize and spent time there, I’m pretty sure you’d know what continent it was on. Unless you are a dumb human being.

She is clearly not a bright bulb. And she’s corrupt. Neither of those things bear on whether Trump is guilty or innocent.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

If you flew to Belize and spent time there, I’m pretty sure you’d know what continent it was on. Unless you are a dumb human being.

She is clearly not a bright bulb. And she’s corrupt. Neither of those things bear on whether Trump is guilty or innocent.
I can name all 192 countries. In under ten minutes. Working on the capitals.

I can name all 192 countries. In under ten minutes. Working on the capitals.
Eric Andre Good Job GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Although I can name every country and my favorite sport is disc golf, my preferred age range is 30 to 70. Big small fat or tall I love ‘em all!!!! You know which way to swipe
Look, when you're a 6'3" sorta doofus looking, pasty Midwestern middle manager........you cast a wide net. Also, it's 35-60. I do have some standards.

And nothing over 2 bills. not anymore anyways.

Sure it does. Would you be OK being prosecuted by someone who has flagrantly violated the law like they have?

The corrupt have brought the charges - she compained on it - and that makes all the charges against him suspect.

You know what - I''m gonna have to agree with old dad here - it is common for 'black folk' to hoard cash. They don't want to have to report income in many cases, and you can't use credit cards for certain types of payments of pharmaceuticals.

I sold a vehicle once and it was a rust bucket, but still ran pretty well. I got an agreement on a sale and met the 'black folk' in the parking lot of a Kroger's and made the cash deal right there.

I asked no questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT