ADVERTISEMENT

Cash is king!

@UncleMark do you believe the two of them always evened up with thousands of cash they stored in their homes?

I don't know and really don't care. Their personal lives and finances have no bearing on Trump's guilt or innocence. That said, they were fvcking stoopid and deserve to be shamed and ridiculed. If dumb was a felony I'd charge them.

I don't know and really don't care. Their personal lives and finances have no bearing on Trump's guilt or innocence. That said, they were fvcking stoopid and deserve to be shamed and ridiculed. If dumb was a felony I'd charge them.
So it’s okay for crooks to determine who should be prosecuted?

And I could give a shit about their personal lives except they were living the high life off taxpayer money.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Doesn’t everyone?

Passports, IDs, Glock.
I have caches of bitcoin, 20 $5 bills for the dullards who won't accept bitcoin and ammo for each of the 4 firearms I'll have on my person stashed in PVC tubes along all of my 12 possible routes of egress from the city.

pzHC0a9.jpg

I have caches of bitcoin, 20 $5 bills for the dullards who won't accept bitcoin and ammo for each of the 4 firearms I'll have on my person stashed in PVC tubes along all of my 12 possible routes of egress from the city.

pzHC0a9.jpg
Nothing like being properly prepared.

I know where Belize is. I think it’s considered to be South America but I’m not 100% certain.
If you go just by the name Belize, it's easy to confuse it's location with regards to South or Central America. Up until I garduated high school it was known as British Honduras, which provides more of a geographical clue... At least for more of the US population in general...

I could be wrong, but I doubt dbm knows any of that. Call it a hunch ;) But here he was posting the usual array of twitter morons, who have no idea where Belize is,and yet have no problem using her admission that she doesn't know as some racially-tinged knock on her "intelligence"...

That was my point...

It's weird how two different people can see things entirely differently. I thought her dad's (John Floyd) answer, esp when he mentioned the racial discrimination he encountered when he tried to use credit cards in a restaurant in the 60s was a slam dunk. I even predicted that would happen, because I knew by her passion she wasn't lying...

The racist twits you continue to link to somehow found it comical that a well reknowned figure in the legal profession who listed about 10 states where he practiced law would base what he taught his daughter on his own life experience. I've never seen you post anything from a single source that could hold a candle to the intelligence and quality of Fani's 80 yr old dad.

You should be smarter than they are. He never said he "predicted covid". He very clearly said that he was living in Johannesburg (that's in South Africa btw) and got an earlier insight into covid than what became public in the US.And because he was 80 yrs old, he felt particularly vulnerable. Again, a slam dunk. He made the defense attorneys look stupid every time they tried some type of "gotcha manuever"...

A couple of cases in point...One of the slimy defense attorneys (don't remember which one) tried to repeatedly insinuate that the relationship may have started as early as 2018, when they first met at the seminar. But pops arrived in Sept 2019, and from the day he arrived Fani had a boyfriend who was a DJ, practically lived at the house, and was a major part of their lives.

She also lived at the house until around March 2021, and wasn't even elected as DA until the end of 2020. So given that the "juice guy" was a constant there is no reason to claim that had lawyer Fani and lawyer Wade been dating at any point before she moved out that she would have any reason to hide it from Dad.

Since Wade was appointed in Oct 2021, that puts a serious crink in their attempts to claim Fani hired her "boyfriend". She might possibly have developed that level of romantic involvement in the 9 months or so from the time she moved out, but it stretches the imagination...

And personally what I took away from the testimony of both (former) Governor Barnes and Fani's dad (John Floyd) is that at least some of the defense lawyers may have felt uncomfortable listening to them. First Gov Barnes told the court that a major reason he didn't take the position was because of security concerns. Then Mr Floyd described in vivid details the coordinated campaign of terror and intimidation that eventually drove his daughter from her own home. Kind of a wake up as to how sleazy your clients actually are...

Sure it does. Would you be OK being prosecuted by someone who has flagrantly violated the law like they have?

The corrupt have brought the charges - she compained on it - and that makes all the charges against him suspect.
She's a prosecutor, not a judge. She has no role in determining guilt or inocense, and I doubt she will even actually prosecute in court. I don't think that was even designed to be Wade's role, he's more of a behind the scenes organizer...

And as she pointed out yesterday she isn't on trial. As far as I know there are no alledged violations of any GA criminal codes. So I'm not sure how she violated the law. One of the defense attorney's tried to bring up a claim that Wade had committed "adultery", and McAfee practically laughed him out of court...

The defendants were all investigated by a Special Grand Jury who in turn recomended that some of them face actual indictment before a Grand Jury. The Special Grand Jury even recomended more indictments (like for Rudy and Graham) than the Grand jury eventually handed down. If the claim is that Wade wasn't "qualified" the fact that he was able to secure both sets of indictments sort of refutes that claim. And presumably if Wade isn't qualified to perform the job at the proper level of quality, that would benefit, not be a source of hardship for the accused...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Yeah I was wrong on S America. But I did know exactly where it was on the map.
That's good.... a lot of people in this country probably don't know where Texas, California, or any other state is located.

And they are both smarter than Trump’s attorneys

Reactions: cosmickid
She's a prosecutor, not a judge. She has no role in determining guilt or inocense, and I doubt she will even actually prosecute in court. I don't think that was even designed to be Wade's role, he's more of a behind the scenes organizer...

And as she pointed out yesterday she isn't on trial. As far as I know there are no alledged violations of any GA criminal codes. So I'm not sure how she violated the law. One of the defense attorney's tried to bring up a claim that Wade had committed "adultery", and McAfee practically laughed him out of court...

The defendants were all investigated by a Special Grand Jury who in turn recomended that some of them face actual indictment before a Grand Jury. The Special Grand Jury even recomended more indictments (like for Rudy and Graham) than the Grand jury eventually handed down. If the claim is that Wade wasn't "qualified" the fact that he was able to secure both sets of indictments sort of refutes that claim. And presumably if Wade isn't qualified to perform the job at the proper level of quality, that would benefit, not be a source of hardship for the accused...
The Grand Jury hears one side. When was the last time any Grand Jury voted to not charge someone.

Reactions: stollcpa
The Grand Jury hears one side. When was the last time any Grand Jury voted to not charge someone.
The Grand Jury decides if charges are warranted. They base that off of the prosecutions ability to present their evidence that a crime was committed. I could be wrong, but I think whenever a prosecution concludes not to pursue a case it's largely based on the possibility that they don't feel they could secure an indictment from a Grand Jury. So often times weak cases don't even make it to a Grand Jury stage and are unceremoniously dropped...

So I'd say if a prosecution decides to convene a Grand Jury and seek an indictment, at a minimum the prosecution feels they have a solid case. Obviously a prosecutor who decides to take a case to a Grand Jury and fails to secure an indictment may have their abilities questioned. It happens, but I think when it's does it's just basically noted that the GJ adjourned.

Obviously for these final defendants two seperate GJs decided that there was a degree of likelihood that crimes occurred and that the accused committed those crimes. No idea what Wade and Willis sleeping together has to do with any of that, and the fact that Wade was able to navigate getting the case thru two seperate GJ procedures would seem to at least cast doubts on claims he wasn't qualified.

That criticism would seem to apply if he had NOT been able to obtain such solid indictments. And remember he also secured very advantageous plea agreements from at least 3 or 4 of the indicted. So the idea that he was in over his head strikes me as silly...

It's a complicated RICO case. Wade doesn't have experience within that particular, but Fani has successfully prosecuted several, including a high profile case vs a drug gang. To this point, I'd say the case is in very capable hands and the citizens of GA are getting their money's worth from the folks chosen to prosecute the case.

And ex-Gov Barnes put it very succinctly when he was asked why he turned down the position later offered to Wade. He said as a Gov he endured 4 years of being surrounded by bodyguards and he didn't want to live like that for the rest of his life...

He's an ex (Dem) Governor who currently doesn't feel the need to be protected by security. But he knows that if he were to accept the Special Prosecutors position it would never again be safe enough for he or his family to travel around without security. What does that say about the defendants and the type of people that "support" them?

The Grand Jury decides if charges are warranted. They base that off of the prosecutions ability to present their evidence that a crime was committed. I could be wrong, but I think whenever a prosecution concludes not to pursue a case it's largely based on the possibility that they don't feel they could secure an indictment from a Grand Jury. So often times weak cases don't even make it to a Grand Jury stage and are unceremoniously dropped...

So I'd say if a prosecution decides to convene a Grand Jury and seek an indictment, at a minimum the prosecution feels they have a solid case. Obviously a prosecutor who decides to take a case to a Grand Jury and fails to secure an indictment may have their abilities questioned. It happens, but I think when it's does it's just basically noted that the GJ adjourned.

Obviously for these final defendants two seperate GJs decided that there was a degree of likelihood that crimes occurred and that the accused committed those crimes. No idea what Wade and Willis sleeping together has to do with any of that, and the fact that Wade was able to navigate getting the case thru two seperate GJ procedures would seem to at least cast doubts on claims he wasn't qualified.

That criticism would seem to apply if he had NOT been able to obtain such solid indictments. And remember he also secured very advantageous plea agreements from at least 3 or 4 of the indicted. So the idea that he was in over his head strikes me as silly...

It's a complicated RICO case. Wade doesn't have experience within that particular, but Fani has successfully prosecuted several, including a high profile case vs a drug gang. To this point, I'd say the case is in very capable hands and the citizens of GA are getting their money's worth from the folks chosen to prosecute the case.

And ex-Gov Barnes put it very succinctly when he was asked why he turned down the position later offered to Wade. He said as a Gov he endured 4 years of being surrounded by bodyguards and he didn't want to live like that for the rest of his life...

He's an ex (Dem) Governor who currently doesn't feel the need to be protected by security. But he knows that if he were to accept the Special Prosecutors position it would never again be safe enough for he or his family to travel around without security. What does that say about the defendants and the type of people that "support" them?
Grand juries are a rubber stamp and even your own leftists dupes recognize that.

These prosecutors and AG ran on getting Trump. It's obvious their agenda and they are making up their own rules, along with leftist judges, as they go along.

You're the only leftist here defending Willis/Wade. But admitting they are corrupt would blow up your entire world belief, so you cling to it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And they are both smarter than Trump’s attorneys
Trump seems to attract the stoopids. And in GA that "ability" seems to extend to his co-defendants as well...

The basis of the defense "case" vs Willis is that she hired her "unqualified boyfriend" to fill a role where he'd be paid huge sums of money and she could take trips. Apparently she was in such dire financial straights that she needed to hatch this plot. They tried to claim that her and Wade were "secret lovers" and apparently she even ran for DA to put this plot in motion...

First off the claim that she was insolvent prior to running for DA is ridiculous. She had already (unsuccessfully) run for a judgeship in which she invested $ 50,000 of her own money into the campaign. So she wasn't even sure she wanted to run for DA when she was initially approached.

Her father moved in with her into her suburban Atlanta 4 bedroom house in late 2019. At the time she had a steady boyfriend (not Wade) who practically lived at the House and that was about a year prior to her running for DA. The defense theory is that she and Wade were secret lovers since about 2018, but as her father testified she was basically living with her boyfriend at the time.

There would be no reason for FW and NW to keep their "romance" secret at that time. She wasn't a DA, they were just both lawyers and didn't even work together. But from 2019 up to and including the point in March 2021 when she was forced out of her home, her father never even heard of, much less met anyone named Nathan Wade. Those factors alone completely destroy the defense theory that she and Wade were lovers since 2018, esp since from the time her Dad moved in she basically had a live in boyfriend.

In a word, her father made the defense look silly. He produced a drivers license issued in late 2019 which listed her address as his current address. He went to great lengths to explain his polcy on cash, how he had raised her to always have cash on hand, and how he had bought her her first cash box.

He also basically turned the tables on anyone who downplayed the need for cash who had never suffered the humiliation of having a restaurant that welcomed creidt cards refuse two valid ones and travellers checks as well from him on the basis of his skin color. It was masterful and powerful testimony...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT