ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Townhall

I like this new, relaxed, and upbeat mcm. Hope that y'all are transcending over there in MO. Share some of that positivity with good ol' stoll. ;)
lmao no i'm cranky as ever re politics. i can't stand the progressive movement etc but i don't want to pick on biden. i think he's just old. and honestly you and i have discussed/argued (i believe it was you) in the past about whether what any of htese people are doing is actually "public service" but in biden's case i recognize there's a legacy and narcissism and pride in being the president but it's indisputable that the guy has really aged and is olddddd. he's got plenty of money now. he could be on a beach somewhere watching the waves break but he's getting up throwing on a suit and doing this stuff everyday. not easy. the republicans are out to get him. the lunatics in his own party are out to get him. i sympathize with him a bit. he's got a tough job and he's not young and his clutch is going to slip from time to time.

Jordan, Gohmert, Taylor Greene, Graham, and Paul are not only typical Republicans -- they're also the cream of the Republican crop. They are the best you can do -- Republicans have no statesmen (or women). They have no leadership talent any more.
I think if you polled the Republican's on this board, not one of those people you mentioned would make it in their Top 5 for 2024. And the fact that none of them have gained any traction as candidates should tell you that this comment is nonsense.

He stumbled a few times, but overall a solid performance like usual. He’s not a dynamic speaker like Obama, etc. He has a well known stuttering problem he manages well, and he was simply wrong about a few things on the vaccine. But, his only goal was to keep everything vaccine related on the up and up for the sole purpose of solving a major problem our country is facing.

I honestly think you should take up a low risk striking hobby like boxing. (training only vs fighting obviously) It’s a really great workout and you can get a lot of negative energy out in a short time.
Golf is giving me the exercise I need and it’s turned into a way to pick up extra change.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Um...I'm pretty sure he answered what you asked a long time ago. Maybe go back and look?

If you weren't so eaten up with anger maybe you would have noticed. 🤷‍♂️
Come on man. I’ve looked. No answer.

I think if you polled the Republican's on this board, not one of those people you mentioned would make it in their Top 5 for 2024. And the fact that none of them have gained any traction as candidates should tell you that this comment is nonsense.
They wouldn’t be in a top 10.

Stuttering is a reality for Biden since he was a young kid. But anyone who claims Biden has dementia is basically doing a disservice to people who actually have dementia and couldn't begin to function cognitively on the level that Biden does.
Good grief........
I think this one of the biggest piles of dogshit you have posted on here.

Exactly what level is Biden functioning cognitively at present? Hmmm.......

Watch this video from when he was running for the Presidency a second time in 2007. Not the time he was caught plagiarizing Neil Kinnock. But the run where he called Obama "articulate...bright, clean, and a nice-looking guy."

I'm sorry but ole Slo-Mo Joe has lost more than a few mph's off his fastball. Not that he was very sharp to begin with. See Robert Gates's quotes about his so-called foreign policy expertise.

But now he is just throwing nothing but Eephus pitches up there. It's just a shame that his inner circle is so craven politically, that they're willing to put him through this national embarrassment that he has become for anyone willing to see his obvious cognitive decline.

Last edited:
He stumbled a few times, but overall a solid performance like usual. He’s not a dynamic speaker like Obama, etc. He has a well known stuttering problem he manages well, and he was simply wrong about a few things on the vaccine. But, his only goal was to keep everything vaccine related on the up and up for the sole purpose of solving a major problem our country is facing.

I honestly think you should take up a low risk striking hobby like boxing. (training only vs fighting obviously) It’s a really great workout and you can get a lot of negative energy out in a short time.
Then he is failing at his only goal…
Good grief........
I think this one of the biggest piles of dogshit you have posted on here.

Exactly what level is Biden functioning cognitively at presently? Hmmm.......

Watch this video from when he was running for the Presidency a second time in 2007. Not the time he was caught plagiarizing Neil Kinnick. But the run where he called Obama "articulate...bright, clean, and a nice-looking guy."

I'm sorry but ole Slo-Mo Joe has lost more than a few mph's off his fastball. Not that he was very sharp to begin with. See Robert Gates's quotes about his so-called foreign policy expertise.

But now he is just throwing nothing but Eephus pitches up there. It's just a shame that his inner circle is so craven politically, that they're willing to put him through this national embarrassment that he has become for anyone willing to see his obvious cognitive decline.
Looks like his “stutter” has gotten a lot worse.😂😂😂

Golf is not going to do it for you. You need something more “violent.” Try three sessions then decide.
No thanks. The violent strike of the golf club against the ball takes care of everything.

I am not going to waste my time watching a manufactured campaign event from either one of these groups. I saw 45 seconds of Biden and at than moment he was crisp and clear.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You are going to be terribly sad and disappointed when (1) no one believes your frantic claims that Biden is senile, and then (2) Biden not only finishes his term but also gets reelected.

If you guys don't quit your pseudo-Trump carping, you're going to lose the Senate, too. The suburban voters that elected Biden already have their antennae tuned for any faint signal sounding like Trump and they'll react against all the Trumpish comments by the Republicans, such as yours. Mimicking Trump won't expand your base. You'll lose again.

Jordan, Gohmert, Taylor Greene, Graham, and Paul are not only typical Republicans -- they're also the cream of the Republican crop. They are the best you can do -- Republicans have no statesmen (or women). They have no leadership talent any more.

Don't try to "what about the Democrats." You can't improve the Republicans by bitching about Democrats.
Always with the hubris whenever team Democrat wins an election season. My opinion, you aren't reading the room well.

Also love it when partisan Democrats give the other side "advise" on how to run their campaigns.

Classic.
And when they can’t address the question, they deflect.

I’ve asked numerous times for someone to tell us what is answer was in the Video. Just plain English in a couple sentences. It’s okay to put the stutters in the answer if it makes someone feel better.

Reactions: DANC and F.Fletch
Come on man. I’ve looked. No answer.

Maybe if you weren't spending so much time looking for things to be angry about you could find it because he explains the context you could get yourself if you looked at more than your favorite angry old Australian dude on Twitter.

Cheer up, stoll. Everybody is worried about you.

Maybe if you weren't spending so much time looking for things to be angry about you could find it because he explains the context you could get yourself if you looked at more than your favorite angry old Australian dude on Twitter.

Cheer up, stoll. Everybody is worried about you.
Thanks for your concern. So answer the question. You know very well context doesn’t matter in his answer on the video. That’s why you continue to avoid a simple answer to my question of wtf his answer is.

Thanks for your concern. So answer the question. You know very well context doesn’t matter in his answer on the video. That’s why you continue to avoid a simple answer to my question of wtf his answer is.

Have you gone back and looked at every one of Dr Hoops posts on this thread? You really should. You keep ranting that no one will answer your question when it has already been answered in the very thread you are posting in by a poster you were exchanging posts with. Once you see it, maybe you'll understand why everyone is concerned about you.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Have you gone back and looked at every one of Dr Hoops posts on this thread? You really should. You keep ranting that no one will answer your question when it has already been answered in the very thread you are posting in by a poster you were exchanging posts with. Once you see it, maybe you'll understand why everyone is concerned about you.
His attempt at an answer isn’t any better than the garbled video.

His attempt at an answer isn’t any better than the garbled video.

I politely disagree, but maybe you should stop saying that no one has offered an explanation. It makes you appear unhinged.

I get it that you've had a rough year and are pissed off, but happiness is the journey, my guy, not the destination.

Okay, since you are going to maintain this aggressively ignorant stance, I will tell you when he made the statement that seemed to be all over the place. Biden was listing a series of examples of how kids get information about all sorts of things and who they trust. He mentioned the UFOs, and a bunch of other things that the Australian guy ran as if Biden couldn't keep his brain together and was just throwing out words. That's not what happened.

Someone in the audience asked how do we get younger people more interested in getting vaxed. He then said kids typically ask people they respect on all kinds of issues. That's where the seemingly nonsensical stream of thoughts came from. Again, if you watch the Town Hall it will be clear.

Also when he seemingly was asking Don Lemon if he got vaxed and if he was okay, that was, again, where Biden was "pretending" he was a kid asking a friend about his experience being vaxed.

The entire Twitter post was garbage.

I can't believe you can't take 30 minutes to watch it on YouTube.
So he is a rambling idiot like Trump was accused of being and can be...got it. We can add that to racist, pervert, and grifter.

Is even one of you capable of saying this guy has very clearly lost several steps. "He stutters"...yeah, where the heck was that stutter just 10 years ago? It is not a stuttering problem, it is an old guy having trouble putting thoughts together.

I politely disagree, but maybe you should stop saying that no one has offered an explanation. It makes you appear unhinged.

I get it that you've had a rough year and are pissed off, but happiness is the journey, my guy, not the destination.
The post wasn’t an answer. It was an excuse for the incoherence shown in the video.

My year hasn’t been any harder than most other folks year in and year out. Lost my father, supposedly lost several clients to Covid, closed the office 10 days because Covid hit all my staff except myself and my sister and I filed for divorce after 42 years of marriage.

More good things on the other side of the ledger.

Any unhappiness I have is the ignorance of what the left is doing to the country. I get it. I am an angry old white man and the left have great plans for the country.

Reactions: Excellent Post
Always with the hubris whenever team Democrat wins an election season. My opinion, you aren't reading the room well.
By pointing out their lack of leadership, I didn't mean to suggest one of those specific idiots was going to be the Presidential nominee in 2024, but since you brought it up...

If not Trump again, who?

Pence (down from Mount Olympus)? Haley ? DeSantis (Mini-Trump)? Boehner (out of the bullpen)? Paul Ryan (out of purgatory)? Cruz (out of LaLa land)? Noem (out of where?)? McCarthy (fresh back from Mara-Lago)?

Even if he doesn't run, Trump will still try to bless someone. Biden got 81 million votes opposing Trump. If the GOP uses the same Trump tactics again, I just don't see Democrat support falling much or Republican support increasing. I'm not the only one questioning whether following Trump will help the Republicans:

By pointing out their lack of leadership, I didn't mean to suggest one of those specific idiots was going to be the Presidential nominee in 2024, but since you brought it up...

If not Trump again, who?

Pence (down from Mount Olympus)? Haley ? DeSantis (Mini-Trump)? Boehner (out of the bullpen)? Paul Ryan (out of purgatory)? Cruz (out of LaLa land)? Noem (out of where?)? McCarthy (fresh back from Mara-Lago)?

Even if he doesn't run, Trump will still try to bless someone. Biden got 81 million votes opposing Trump. If the GOP uses the same Trump tactics again, I just don't see Democrat support falling much or Republican support increasing. I'm not the only one questioning whether following Trump will help the Republicans:

Why do you dismiss DeSantis as a mini Trump?

Why do you dismiss DeSantis as a mini Trump?
Are you serious? In governing Florida, DeSantis has echoed Trump's positions on Covid, lockdown, southern borders, big lie, voter restrictions and who knows what else.

DeSantis hasn't broken from Trump. Why do you suggest DeSantis is not a mini Trump?

Reactions: largemouth

If not Trump again, who?

Desantis is Yale undergrad, Harvard law, Navy, and governor of the third largest state in the country. hardly mini trump. Presidential.

Reactions: 76-1
Desantis is Yale undergrad, Harvard law, Navy, and governor of the third largest state in the country. hardly mini trump. Presidential.
I know who he is (and whom he tries to act like). If DeSantis and Trump both run in 2024, they'll definitely bump heads. Until then, DeSantis enjoys support from people who like his support of Trump's positions -- he hasn't left home yet.

If Governors like Carter and Clinton and a rookie like Trump can prove they were "Presidential" by getting elected, then there's a chance DeSantis can prove it too. We'll see.

I know who he is (and whom he tries to act like). If DeSantis and Trump both run in 2024, they'll definitely bump heads. Until then, DeSantis enjoys support from people who like his support of Trump's positions -- he hasn't left home yet.

If Governors like Carter and Clinton and a rookie like Trump can prove they were "Presidential" by getting elected, then there's a chance DeSantis can prove it too. We'll see.
he also enjoys support from people who like his positions. people who like how fla is run. nothing to do with trump

Reactions: 76-1

If not Trump again, who?

We are around 9 months from the last election and it will he another 2+ years before the candidate field really starts to solidify. I am not super concerned about what your view on the field is now because 2 years is an eternity in politics.

One other thing, Trump was what people had an issue with, not the policies. Someone pushing his policies without his baggage would be extremely difficult to defeat. "Following" Trump's instincts on what the voters want would be a good idea, they just need a different spokesperson who doesn't scare off more moderate suburban white men which is where the last election turned.

You know the video is rambling idiocy. You can choose to deflect however you choose.
Still, like Court said, I didn't watch it and I don't care to watch it.

Let guess, he stammered and is slower than he was 10 years ago.

Yeah, he's an old mf"r.

If it was up to me I would have an age limit of the standard retirement age. I think it's strange that a guy can't get a job at Walmart other than door greeter but can run for the highest office in the land.

But he beat your guy, so he's already done his job. Pete was too young and too gay, Warren was too left, Bernie was too left and Klobuchar was too something.

Biden was that vanilla ice cream cone that was the super experienced guy coming in after a train wreck to calm things down who also had overwhelming support of the black community (which is what killed Pete and wounded Bernie).

I've long said Bidens job was to beat Trump and calm the waters.

I'd be shocked if he runs again. He did reset the table for 2024, or at least I thought he did but I anticipated Trump getting pushed aside and new republican leadership coming to the forefront.

I'm having more doubts on that but it's still early.

Anyway, to answer your question, any Biden gaffe of stammering is already built into the Biden cake so yeah, no one gives a f. We'll know if 'dementia' is taking over as anyone who has delt with the disease knows that Biden is no where close to it.

It also doesn't help that questioning faculties is a common political dirty technique. Hillary supposedly had parkinson's if I recall and she also had a brain injury.

Been there, recognize that.

When Biden needs two people to help him walk, when he speaks with a distant look in his eye, when everything including his body movements are abnormally slow like a certain beloved coach that we know....then your dementia concerns will be real.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
The post wasn’t an answer. It was an excuse for the incoherence shown in the video.

My year hasn’t been any harder than most other folks year in and year out. Lost my father, supposedly lost several clients to Covid, closed the office 10 days because Covid hit all my staff except myself and my sister and I filed for divorce after 42 years of marriage.

More good things on the other side of the ledger.

Any unhappiness I have is the ignorance of what the left is doing to the country. I get it. I am an angry old white man and the left have great plans for the country.

'Geez, stoll. You have issues to work out. It's obviously an answer...an answer you don't like, but an answer nonetheless.

I'm sorry about your difficult year, but it's positive that you recognize it's been tough on a lot of folks. That gives me hope that you'll be able to free yourself from the bitterness. Being older, white, and a man have nothing to do with what ails you. Look at mcm...he's all of those things and a veritable fountain of joy. You'd be better off stopping looking for things to blame it on and find the answers inside you. ;)

We are around 9 months from the last election and it will he another 2+ years before the candidate field really starts to solidify. I am not super concerned about what your view on the field is now because 2 years is an eternity in politics.

One other thing, Trump was what people had an issue with, not the policies. Someone pushing his policies without his baggage would be extremely difficult to defeat. "Following" Trump's instincts on what the voters want would be a good idea, they just need a different spokesperson who doesn't scare off more moderate suburban white men which is where the last election turned.
Well, OK, that all sounds great, but who do you think the Republican candidate(s) other than Trump will be for the 2024 election (assuming he drops out noticeably)?

After all, there's no point in discussing this if we don't know for sure what Trump is going to do.

Well, OK, that all sounds great, but who do you think the Republican candidate(s) other than Trump will be for the 2024 election (assuming he drops out noticeably)?

After all, there's no point in discussing this if we don't know for sure what Trump is going to do.
WTH is Biden going to do? There is no way they can prop him up at 82, so a one term President won't be running for re election

Reactions: DANC
So he is a rambling idiot like Trump was accused of being and can be...got it. We can add that to racist, pervert, and grifter.

Is even one of you capable of saying this guy has very clearly lost several steps. "He stutters"...yeah, where the heck was that stutter just 10 years ago? It is not a stuttering problem, it is an old guy having trouble putting thoughts together.
I don’t deny he has slowed down. That’s a fact, when people approach 80. However, even at his advanced age, he runs circles around Donald trump’s vapid, self serving, stupidity.

EVERYONE, who was there with Trump during the last year thought he was bonkers. That’s why all the books with direct quotes from staff are coming out now. The fact that the Joint Chiefs had to plan for a situation where Trump would execute a coup is shocking.

Trump was a menace to our republic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT