ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Overextended Already

You weren't watching very closely. No surprise.

When I said brick wall, I wasn't referring to you. Bricks have actual utility in the world.

You're more along the lines of gangue.

Thanks for your input, gangue.

Somehow I doubt he can do it. I think they probably will need a special room in the WH to strap him up and zap his brain and give him an IV of adrenaline each day.

Until Harris takes over I have a feeling we’re going to hear “the WH calls a lid on the day”.
More likely methamphetamine.
It's an old remedy for 'senility '.

Reactions: DANC
Why do you care?
It is good to point out hypocrisy. Somebody throws out a claim that Biden is on meth, then it is good to point out the long, LONG line of people who worked with Trump on the Apprentice and other things who personally witnessed him popping amphetamines like they were M&Ms. There is a reason that he used to tweet from 4AM to midnight.

I did.

Who mentioned Dr. Biden? You did.
What did she have to do with President Biden doing his job? "Project much?"

See how that works? If you can do it, I can do it. You'll be OK.

No projection on my part, you fool.

If you cracked a history book you might have known that Wilson's wife basically ran the country following him suffering a severe stroke and being incapacitated during his second term. That's why "Dr. Jill" was referenced. You see how that works?

I am sure you'll survive. Tool.

Last edited:
It is good to point out hypocrisy. Somebody throws out a claim that Biden is on meth, then it is good to point out the long, LONG line of people who worked with Trump on the Apprentice and other things who personally witnessed him popping amphetamines like they were M&Ms. There is a reason that he used to tweet from 4AM to midnight.
You would think you sheep would understand you're being played by these rumors after you were sucked in by Russia Russia Russia.

But no - you are like teen-age girls gossping and repeating the same lies until the gullible believe it.

Pretty damn ironic you're for pointing out hypocrisy now.

If you cracked a history book you might have known that Wilson's wife basically ran the country following him suffering a severe stroke and being incapacitated during his second term. That's why "Dr. Jill" was referenced. You see how that works?

You expect his knowledge of history to go back further than the 80s?

The guy's world is basketball - that's it.

Reactions: 76-1 and F.Fletch

I do know my history well, and yes, it's projection on your part because Biden hasn't suffered a stroke.

That's Dr. Biden to you.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I do know my history well, and yes, it's projection on your part because Biden hasn't suffered a stroke.

That's Dr. Biden to you.
Haha, no projection whatsoever. He's obviously suffering from something. Dude didn't know what city or state he was in during the primaries. You can be an ostrich about it all you want. But you leftists want the American people to ignore what we see everyday. "Mostly peaceful protests".....

I'll call Dr. Jill whatever the hell I want. I never said anything about not calling her Doctor. Your continued projection.In my opinion, it says more about her that she needs to be addressed as such. There are plenty of people who have PHD's that don't feel that need.

Fact of the matter is, you waded into the deep end of the pool,and your insufferable, pedantic, presumptious self got slapped down. Don't need a Trump > Dr. Jill equation to do that.

Now run along back to the toy department and tell us all about the intricacies of the flair cut in a motion offense.

Basketball Bennie.

Last edited:
Haha, no projection whatsoever. He's obviously suffering from something. Dude didn't know what city or state he was in during the primaries. You can be an ostrich about it all you want. But you leftists want the American people to ignore what we see everyday. "Mostly peaceful protests".....

I'll call Dr. Jill whatever the hell I want. I never said anything about not calling her Doctor. Your continued projection.In my opinion, it says more about her that she needs to be addressed as such. There are plenty of people who have PHD's that don't feel that need.

Fact of the matter is, you waded into the deep end of the pool,and your insufferable, pedantic, presumptious self got slapped down. Don't need a Trump > Dr. Jill equation to do that.

Now run along back to the toy department and tell us all about the intricacies of the flair cut in a motion offense.

Basketball Bennie.

So many labels.

The presumptuous one is the one telling us there is something wrong with President Biden that his wife will be in charge, then gets upset when he was called out on it.

What else do you have?

So many labels.

The presumptuous one is the one telling us there is something wrong with President Biden that his wife will be in charge, then gets upset when he was called out on it.

What else do you have?
So many labels..... Rich coming from someone who for years on this forum has thrown them around like manhole covers.

I'm sorry that you can't recognize Biden's blatant cognitive decline. But hey stick your head in the sand. Go ahead play that game.

Upset?? Hardly.....that would mean I gave two rat craps about what you post on here. You responded to my post big boy, and I called out your ignorant ass on the Wilson presidency.

It's truly a shame that rivals has sunk the unenviable position of having an internet troll ("Who is Dr. Jill") like you as a moderator.

Good day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
So many labels..... Rich coming from someone who for years on this forum has thrown them around like manhole covers.

I'm sorry that you can't recognize Biden's blatant cognitive decline. But hey stick your head in the sand. Go ahead play that game.

Upset?? Hardly.....that would mean I gave two rat craps about what you post on here. You responded to my post big boy, and I called out your ignorant ass on the Wilson presidency.

It's truly a shame that rivals has sunk the unenviable position of having an internet troll ("Who is Dr. Jill") like you as a moderator.

Good day.

We weren't discussing Wilson. You randomly threw out his stroke and assumed I didn't know. Next time, I will add footnotes with all possible instances in history relative to your presumptions. You should study up on Edith Wilson though.

I will bow to your medical expertise. I'm sure you've had a chance to examine him closely or view his medial records. I just hope your medical evaluations are better than your debate skills. That said, my initial post on the matter still stands...

Dr. Biden > Trump

We weren't discussing Wilson. You randomly threw out his stroke and assumed I didn't know. Next time, I will add footnotes with all possible instances in history relative to your presumptions. You should study up on Edith Wilson though.

I will bow to your medical expertise. I'm sure you've had a chance to examine him closely or view his medial records. I just hope your medical evaluations are better than your debate skills. That said, my initial post on the matter still stands...

Dr. Biden > Trump

I wasn't discussing Trump. You were. You responded to my post. I didn't randomly throw out anything. No, assumption needed. You made it quite apparent with your initial reply you knew nothing about Wilson's infirmity and his wife's role in the administration.

Oh, so this was a debate. I had no idea. I thought you were just reaffirming for everyone to see once again what a grandstanding douchebag you are. Well done. Point made.

My initial statement of you still stands. Tool. And I don't need a Dr. in front of my name to see that.

Last edited:
I wasn't discussing Trump. You were. You responded to my post. I didn't randomly throw out anything. No, assumption needed. You made it quite apparent with your initial reply you knew nothing about Wilson's infirmity.

Oh, so this was a debate. I had no idea. I thought you were just reaffirming for everyone to see once again what a grandstanding douchebag you are. Well done. Point made.

My initial statement of you still stands. Tool. And I don't need a Dr. in front of my name to see that.

LOL

The OP wasn't talking about Dr. Biden. Why is it you can do things, but when someone else does it you start throwing out labels and profanity?

kisspng-shrug-emoji-emoticon-iphone-shrug-emoji-5b24c7c31d4fe7.5684672115291370911201.jpg

LOL

The OP wasn't talking about Dr. Biden. Why is it you can do things, but when someone else does it you start throwing out labels and profanity?

kisspng-shrug-emoji-emoticon-iphone-shrug-emoji-5b24c7c31d4fe7.5684672115291370911201.jpg
Labels, labels.......Oh My God....don't hurt yourself clutching your pearls.

Because you seem unable to follow along and have a propensity to play this game, let me lay it out for you.

Scranton Joe is 78 years old. He is in obvious cognitive decline. His constitution is low. He didn't leave his basement for much of the campaign. He has tremendous difficulty reading a tel-a-prompter, let alone speak extemporaneously. This type of condition does not usually improve. It often leads to dementia. You don't need "medical expertise" to see this. I've witnessed it first-hand.
Dr. Jill is already being called the "protector in chief."
I made an analogous reference to the Wilson admistration. You made no such effort with your little third grade statement. Here endth the lesson.

And since when is douchebag profane??

Perhaps you prefer vaginal orifice?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Labels, labels.......Oh My God....don't hurt yourself clutching your pearls.

Because you seem unable to follow along and have a propensity to play this game, let me lay it out for you.

Scranton Joe is 78 years old. He is in obvious cognitive decline. His constitution is low. He didn't leave his basement for much of the campaign. He has tremendous difficulty reading a tel-a-prompter, let alone speak extemporaneously. This type of condition does not usually improve. It often leads to dementia. You don't need "medical expertise" to see this. I've witnessed it first-hand.
I made an analogous reference to the Wilson admistration. You made no such effort with your little third grade statement. Here ended the lesson.

Who is they that's calling her the protector in chief?

Ah yes, the right wing propaganda that you believe is reality....even though it's been wrong on pretty much every single thing they've told you but you're too gone to realize it.

The virus is just the flu and will go away by summer.

The virus will magically disappear right after the election.

Trump is going to win in a landslide, did you see his rallies!!

Sleepy Joe has early onset dementia, I mean he can't even get out of his basement!!

Biden is an Antifa super soldier.

The election was rigged! It was stolen from you but Mike Pence can have the final say.

All of our problems are caused by China.

The military was out of ammunition and Trump rebuilt it.

So far your right wing propaganda sites are maybe 1 for 2000 and yet people like you still believe.

So yeah, Dr Jill is the real president until Kamala takes over in less than a year and then raises your taxes 300%.

Yeah right.

Ah yes, the right wing propaganda that you believe is reality....even though it's been wrong on pretty much every single thing they've told you but you're too gone to realize it.

Sleepy Joe has early onset dementia, I mean he can't even get out of his basement!!

The election was rigged! It was stolen from you but Mike Pence can have the final say.

So far your right wing propaganda sites are maybe 1 for 2000 and yet people like you still believe.

So yeah, Dr Jill is the real president until Kamala takes over in less than a year and then raises your taxes 300%.

Yeah right.
"The virus will magically disappear right after the election."

It must have disappeared enough for Chicago and NYC to open up less than a week after the election.

I mean, you don't suppose they would have kept things locked down for political purposes, do you?

It must have disappeared enough for Chicago and NYC to open up less than a week after the election.

I mean, you don't suppose they would have kept things locked down for political purposes, do you?
Say it ain't so Joe.... CAli Lock down data

Reactions: DANC

I didn't realize you were Alex Jones, but I heard Biden has a lovely basement. Much better than the super spreader rallies that Trump had.

OK Boomer

I made an analogous reference to the Wilson admistration. You made no such effort with your little third grade statement. Here endth the lesson.

Yes, you did, inaccurately.

Did you get a Thesaurus for Christmas?

I didn't realize you were Alex Jones, but I heard Biden has a lovely basement. Much better than the super spreader rallies that Trump had.

OK Boomer

Do still have your gig as the Pacer mascot?

That's a well paid gig at the NBA level considering the time spent, with excellent benefits, and it would imply that I'm extremely athletic.

You need to rethink your attempt at mockery.
I think Lucy was more commenting that you are flexible, can fight on your back and have the ability to lick yourself. Most would pay well for that ability.

Reactions: Bloom.

I'm sure if you search hard enough you can find areas that came off lock down and went on lock down (pssst....Minneapolis).

Your propaganda told you the virus would magically go away, especially in the news, right after the election once it did its job and got rid of Trump.

There's a Covid town hall tonight on CNN, which your propaganda sites tell you it's only purpose is to hate on Trump.

So I would think if it was anything close to what you think it is, CNN wouldn't still be talking about it.

FYI....3800 deaths today.

We've lost more than we did during WW2.

You've been led wrong every single step of the way.

I recommend you use different sources. Maybe some that aren't incentivised to fool you and keep you angry.

Good day.
You claim "Biden's blatant cognitive decline."

And yet, the GOP was incapable of finding a candidate strong and competent enough to defeat him. That GOP must be a hell of a party.

I'm sure if you search hard enough you can find areas that came off lock down and went on lock down (pssst....Minneapolis).

Your propaganda told you the virus would magically go away, especially in the news, right after the election once it did its job and got rid of Trump.

There's a Covid town hall tonight on CNN, which your propaganda sites tell you it's only purpose is to hate on Trump.

So I would think if it was anything close to what you think it is, CNN wouldn't still be talking about it.

FYI....3800 deaths today.

We've lost more than we did during WW2.

You've been led wrong every single step of the way.

I recommend you use different sources. Maybe some that aren't incentivised to fool you and keep you angry.
Considering the original estimate of deaths was 2 million, Trump must have done a helluva job.

You aren't even aware California is withholding data. You guys are so gullible.....

By the way, no one said it would 'magically go away'. But we did say news about the virus wouldn't be as hysterical. And it's certainly not, with 2 of the largest cities in the US opeing things up for no reason other than the change of Administrations. Open your eyes, Tommy.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Considering the original estimate of deaths was 2 million, Trump must have done a helluva job.

You aren't even aware California is withholding data. You guys are so gullible.....

By the way, no one said it would 'magically go away'. But we did say news about the virus wouldn't be as hysterical. And it's certainly not, with 2 of the largest cities in the US opeing things up for no reason other than the change of Administrations. Open your eyes, Tommy.

Again, wrong every step of the way.

You need new sources, they are feeding you bad info on purpose.

'and it's certainly not'

Again, there's a special covid town hall meeting tonight, nearly 3 months after your propaganda said it would get off the news cycle right after the election.

That's called being wrong.

Like you've been wrong on pretty much every nutty conspiracy the right has thrown out there from massive voter fraud to pizza sex shops to lizard people to the virus.

You guys make Scientology look rational.

And before you reply, yes, the two million was wrong (which technically came from the Trump administration but I'll let you pin that on the covid truthers) but updated projections have been more accurate.

We're still in the worst part of it, or at least the worst that we've seen so far. That's because Covid deniers have been wrong every step of the way and we can't isolate you from society so you bring us all down with your lunacy.

It's not your fault, you're just believing what your propaganda is telling you.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Again, wrong every step of the way.

You need new sources, they are feeding you bad info on purpose.

'and it's certainly not'

Again, there's a special covid town hall meeting tonight, nearly 3 months after your propaganda said it would get off the news cycle right after the election.

That's called being wrong.

Like you've been wrong on pretty much every nutty conspiracy the right has thrown out there from massive voter fraud to pizza sex shops to lizard people to the virus.

You guys make Scientology look rational.

And before you reply, yes, the two million was wrong (which technically came from the Trump administration but I'll let you pin that on the covid truthers) but updated projections have been more accurate.

We're still in the worst part of it, or at least the worst that we've seen so far. That's because Covid deniers have been wrong every step of the way and we can't isolate you from society so you bring us all down with your lunacy.

It's not your fault, you're just believing what your propaganda is telling you.
Still in the worst of it? Not according to statistics. You know - those things you guys like to ignore?

The trend is your friend.
It looks like February may be better, based on hospitalization data and very recently increased governmental competence.

But in terms of deaths, we are certainly in a deep part of the pool right now, at a national level

Yeah right.

OK Boomer

Dumb.....

No, wait....... profoundly stupid. Now you have to be some sort of a conspiracy theorist to see Biden's decline. Wow......you are truly in denial. Must be bliss.

"Who is Dr.Jill" ..........troll.

Reactions: Lucy01

Good day.

We just recognize your cognitive decline. It will be alright. You weren't that smart to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloom.
Glad you are dedicated to making this board even shittier than it's already become.

I had a long rant typed but deleted. You’re not one of the assholes that made this board what it is the last 4 1/2 years.

I just wish you and other decent people would have spoken up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT