ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Overextended Already

Somehow I doubt he can do it. I think they probably will need a special room in the WH to strap him up and zap his brain and give him an IV of adrenaline each day.

Until Harris takes over I have a feeling we’re going to hear “the WH calls a lid on the day”.
GentleWideFinwhale-small.gif

Reactions: DANC
It’s every bit as good of humor as I’ve read for the last 4 1/2 years here.

It really got old. Get ready for it to get old. I hope the other side returns the same shit show we put up with. We have an easy mark. Biden will be a shit show the days they don’t put a “lid” on him. 😂
Easy mark? You couldn’t script an easier mark than Trump, and you losers actually elected that clown to run our country. Get your shit together.

For Trump, it was Big Mac fest and/or Russian pee hooker time.
3 years of accusations and 2 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor whose team was made up mostly of Democrats and you still cling to that myth?

I expect nothing less from you.

Gestapo Joe working with the crony media outlets to spread propaganda to built his police stae

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
It’s every bit as good of humor as I’ve read for the last 4 1/2 years here.

It really got old. Get ready for it to get old. I hope the other side returns the same shit show we put up with. We have an easy mark. Biden will be a shit show the days they don’t put a “lid” on him. 😂
Dude, if you don't get how pathetic you look trying to equate anything Biden does to the bullshit Trump pulled, you are seriously delusional and a very stupid person.

Every time you radicalized white christian rubes post this stuff it makes you appear as petty and dishonest as Trump is. Get over your butthurt, get some counseling. Quit being a rube, Rube.

So great to have a president stand up and answer questions in complete, well thought out sentences. These guys that continue bring up dementia and such are both insulting and ignorant.
Why can't he answer more than 4 or 5 questions? Why does he ramble so much when he's speaking?

He's being tightly controlled. He started rambling off today and then just stopped talking so he could figure out what he wanted to say. He knows all the cliches, but he could go off the rails at any minute, and his handlers know it.

Reactions: F.Fletch and 76-1
Why can't he answer more than 4 or 5 questions? Why does he ramble so much when he's speaking?

He's being tightly controlled. He started rambling off today and then just stopped talking so he could figure out what he wanted to say. He knows all the cliches, but he could go off the rails at any minute, and his handlers know it.

The fact that you think pausing to think before you speak is a bad thing explains so much.

Dude, if you don't get how pathetic you look trying to equate anything Biden does to the bullshit Trump pulled, you are seriously delusional and a very stupid person.

Every time you radicalized white christian rubes post this stuff it makes you appear as petty and dishonest as Trump is. Get over your butthurt, get some counseling. Quit being a rube, Rube.

Can Asian/Irishmen be rubes? Asking for a friend.

So great to have a president stand up and answer questions in complete, well thought out sentences. These guys that continue bring up dementia and such are both insulting and ignorant.

So Joe’s gaffes are well thought out? 😂

• Haha

I watched his presser today. No idea what these morons are talking about. He answered questions in a calm and comfortable manner, and actually stayed on topic throughout.....a big change from the prior circus shows.

Remember, these are the same clowns that were convinced he wouldn't even show up for a debate vs Trump. Some folks are so preset in their views you might as well talk to a brick wall.

I watched his presser today. No idea what these morons are talking about. He answered questions in a calm and comfortable manner, and actually stayed on topic throughout.....a big change from the prior circus shows.

Remember, these are the same clowns that were convinced he wouldn't even show up for a debate vs Trump. Some folks are so preset in their views you might as well talk to a brick wall.

Nothing like this today?

Agree. I posted that while watching the presser. There is not an unbiased person who would not have rated Joe at least a B-. But Fox and other conservative sites continue to push the senility idea, therefore the rubes will continue to push this narrative despite the evidence to the contrary right in front of their face. I can't believe some of these guys are normal functioning adults.

Agree. I posted that while watching the presser. There is not an unbiased person who would not have rated Joe at least a B-. But Fox and other conservative sites continue to push the senility idea, therefore the rubes will continue to push this narrative despite the evidence to the contrary right in front of their face. I can't believe some of these guys are normal functioning adults.

You mean normal like the guys posting the last 4 1/2 years? Keep telling yourself Joe’s okay.

The fact that you think pausing to think before you speak is a bad thing explains so much.
Did you watch his 'press conference'. He was mumbling and starting to delve off into 'you know, that thing' territory. He has obviously been coached to just stop talking.

Is that how you want your President to be? Drifting off into incoherentcy?

You weren't watching very closely. No surprise.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Golf is meant to be enjoyed along with cold beer. I ain't carrying a cooler

A fair point. And I don’t begrudge anyone for loading up the Cart at a muni.

I’d assume as you get older you drink less out there although I hope that day never comes for me. Most private courses with caddies will have a couple opportunities to pass the halfway house, the turn and the first tee leaving the clubhouse. That’s 3-4 opportunities to grab beers and you can always toss some in the bag if you need more. Just be sure to tip the caddie extra.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I think we need a Water Cooler Champ this summer at IU Course.

Winner gets total control of Cooler for a year.

I caddied for over a decade. Imo maybe the the best summer job for a young man.
Lifeguard. We made fun of the caddies - and for good reason. Besides, the young ladies (and moms) fawned over us while you just carried their bags for $10. You guys were just the teasers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT