ADVERTISEMENT

Biden once again lying about the border

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012

Three major lies and deflection in a little over a month.

The border patrol accused of whipping Haitians and running them over with horses. "There is an investigation underway and there will be consequences", the demented fool claimed. Where is the retraction and the apology for that lie, which was grasped by Biden to deflect the situation involving the 15000 under the bridge? What were the results of the investigation, you clown?

Then the lie that large #s of the 15000 Haitians were being deported when the great majority were released into the country with a 'notice to return' within 60 days....not even a court date.

And the latest lie.....that Joe's been to the border and 'knows it well' when there is no proof that he ever has ever been there. The best they can come up with is a visit to El Paso in 2008, with no indication he was ever at the border. And one more, just for the hell of it. That he's just too damn busy to visit the border.....when he's been to Delaware 25x as President.

Three major lies and deflection in a little over a month.

The border patrol accused of whipping Haitians and running them over with horses. "There is an investigation underway and there will be consequences", the demented fool claimed. Where is the retraction and the apology for that lie, which was grasped by Biden to deflect the situation involving the 15000 under the bridge? What were the results of the investigation, you clown?

Then the lie that large #s of the 15000 Haitians were being deported when the great majority were released into the country with a 'notice to return' within 60 days....not even a court date.

And the latest lie.....that Joe's been to the border and 'knows it well' when there is no proof that he ever has ever been there. The best they can come up with is a visit to El Paso in 2008, with no indication he was ever at the border. And one more, just for the hell of it. That he's just too damn busy to visit the border.....when he's been to Delaware 25x as President.
I don’t get the total absence of accountability for Biden’s constant lies. His whole life is a lie. He lied about everything from his education, to being arrested during his Mandela visit, to how his first wife and daughter died, and even rode on the back of his Charlottesville and Bo/laptop/Russia lies to the White House. He gets a pass on all of it.

I don’t get the total absence of accountability for Biden’s constant lies. His whole life is a lie. He lied about everything from his education, to being arrested during his Mandela visit, to how his first wife and daughter died, and even rode on the back of his Charlottesville and Bo/laptop/Russia lies to the White House. He gets a pass on all of it.
You know why.

Yeah. Chris Wallace was a Biden stooge during that first debate and the Wallace goes on an anti-Trump rant afterwards. Trump was a jerk and Biden lied. Wallace likes liars more than jerks.
Wallace likes Democrats more. Same with the majority of the alphabet (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) and major print media. Biden is both a jerk and a liar, as was Trump. Biden gets a pass because he is a jerk and liar who these people view as someone who will advance their ideas on how the country should be run. That is the overriding principle.

Voters don't value honesty and competency all that much.........politics and personality trump all else. He's benefitted from 50 years of "That's just Joe". The MSM constantly covering for him is huge as well.

Guess it is only fair given how the conservative media has been sucking Trump's micropenis for 4 years.

I'd forgotten about the one about the accident involving his first wife and daughter.

He's had tragedies in his life. Taking those tragedies and weaponizing them for political gain is despicable. His willingness to crush people like the border agents and that '99 truck driver belies his 'good old Joe' reputation. He's horrible.

Great thread ...

It's so f**king stupid it borders on abstract performance art.

Last edited:
But I am sure this will get biden going that's the only border he cares about. Have at it hickory.

MAP BREAK

The truckers are blockading the major US-Canada border crossing between Calgary and Helena

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I read his posts about how he is so much better than everyone else. Yet he still has a difficult time with basic spelling on numerous occasions. He is a d*ck and makes it well known
What about all your spelling and grammatical errors? Can we deduce anything about you from those? And, admit it...you're a bit of a dick on here, too. What conclusions should we draw from that?

What about all your spelling and grammatical errors? Can we deduce anything about you from those? And, admit it...you're a bit of a dick on here, too. What conclusions should we draw from that?
So what conclusions do we draw from you dickery? I may call people stupid when they are but TMP is in another class

I never said I wasn't a dick, but we aren't talking about me. Your post describing TMP was pretty spot on for your contributions...bad spelling/grammar, and dick attitude.
The truth will set you free.
I really don't care man, told you before I don't like you and don't spend much time giving a shit what you think.

Reactions: ulrey
Participants in the Canadian trucker convoy protest in the capital city of Ottawa against vaccine mandates are slamming Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after he claimed Monday that they were “racist”

Jousting pulling out the old Biden race card. Blackface Justin no less.

Reactions: DANC
Given what little conservative media there is. They do what they have to.

Fox, Newmax, oann, quite a few web sites, practically all radio hosts. Yup, hardly any conservative media.

Biden breathed today. Let's see what negative spin they pull out of their ass about it.

Participants in the Canadian trucker convoy protest in the capital city of Ottawa against vaccine mandates are slamming Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after he claimed Monday that they were “racist”

Jousting pulling out the old Biden race card. Blackface Justin no less.
I thought they were against him because he IS black?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT