ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview on ABC new tonight from Normandy

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
had to turn it off to painful to watch, I'm sure the travel and busy schedule would ware anyone down, but he is absolutely too old to be the president. I personally believe he is only running out of duty because he believes he's the only one who can save us from trump. another old bastard Mitch McConnel is to blame for all of this he easily could have led the impeachment of Trump after Jan 6 but for some unknown reason saved his ass, so here we are.

This country is in trouble, we have no choice but to vote Biden, with a better than 50 percent chance Kamala Harris will finish out his term, what a mess

had to turn it off to painful to watch, I'm sure the travel and busy schedule would ware anyone down, but he is absolutely too old to be the president. I personally believe he is only running out of duty because he believes he's the only one who can save us from trump. another old bastard Mitch McConnel is to blame for all of this he easily could have led the impeachment of Trump after Jan 6 but for some unknown reason saved his ass, so here we are.

This country is in trouble, we have no choice but to vote Biden, with a better than 50 percent chance Kamala Harris will finish out his term, what a mess
I think McConnell didn't do it because he saw the polling numbers and knew if they did that, every one of those Senators would be put at risk in their next primary.

In other words, "democracy" won out. The "will of the people" in those districts were probably accurately represented in the vote.

I think McConnell didn't do it because he saw the polling numbers and knew if they did that, every one of those Senators would be put at risk in their next primary.

In other words, "democracy" won out. The "will of the people" in those districts were probably accurately represented in the vote.
that's a cop out, democracy did not win out it lost. government should be about service for the people. I know that's a pipe dream

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT