ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump/divine intervention talk is terrifying.

Not necessarily. There are other religions/philosophies that give rise to an afterlife or another lifetime, as in reincarnation. How do you know that I’m not a Buddhist or believe in Buddhism/Hinduism philosophy?
Interesting. Which one do you believe in?

Oh, what a clown show the Democrat Convention will be. The same Party that doesn't believe in being religious will suddenly define what evil is - Trump and MAGA, of course.

I can't wait!
I can't deal with the stupidity from the left. None of it. Even some of the ones I know, married with gay and lesbo kids, ones wife, who lives off her husbands income and spends like a madwoman wants to become lesbo. Another is a doctor and has a bi kid. None of em go to church or are believers. I got no time for that. Other countries laugh at this nonsense!

Signed,

Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea. Syria, Yemen.
KAcXZx.gif

I do have issues. If God actually intervened in situations like this he sure as hell isn’t going to let innocent kids die in school shootings, yet choose to save a man like Trump.
God only had time to intervene on one. Apparently he was like “f*** that firefighter”.

Someone on twitter posted a GIF of HH tearing off his shirt and posited: "I wonder what someone from another country would think about our society if they saw this and it was explained to them that it's part of our voting/political process." It made me laugh but it's sad as folk.
Then again, most other countries see the USA as full of gun toting, self-interested savages/lunatics and for the most part, unfortunately, they're correct.
Right now they see us as a giant bunch of disloyal spineless pussies led by a demented brain dead pants shitter

Trumpers think DJT was Jesus already, so how is it that they can buy into the argument that the shooting brought him closer to God?

Trump probably met with his campaign staff and they told him that the Godliness angle plays well in Peoria.

Then Trump likely laughed and said "I will go along with that plan. I am still amazed how these religious kooks believe all of their billshit, but if it gets me more votes and donations, I am all in!"

Trumpers think DJT was Jesus already, so how is it that they can buy into the argument that the shooting brought him closer to God?

Trump probably met with his campaign staff and they told him that the Godliness angle plays well in Peoria.

Then Trump likely laughed and said "I will go along with that plan. I am still amazed how these religious kooks believe all of their billshit, but if it gets me more votes and donations, I am all in!"
I love it when the voices in your head talk to each other

Hick should not be let out in public. I don't know what motivates people to be dems? Rules out your ass? A controlling big brother that puts you through hell? A corrupt bunch of elite cross dressing weirdo's running your life? Cheering on the mentally ill?
I think it’s the men being feminine. The dems have so many feminine men in their party it has to be a prerequisite. It’s why they’re so offended by the alpha men at the RNC.

Dems are so committed to being hopeless victims they could crash a plane and blame the road conditions. Truly a bunch of whiny little girly men.

No we don’t. He’s flawed man.

Just like every other human, other than Jesus, that God used throughout the Bible.

I think it’s the men being feminine. The dems have so many feminine men in their party it has to be a prerequisite. It’s why they’re so offended by the alpha men at the RNC.

Dems are so committed to being hopeless victims they could crash a plane and blame the road conditions. Truly a bunch of whiny little girly men.
Yes it's a dem thing. Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. See what we have to look forward to with the "Dem" convention?

The DNC will be fascinating to watch

I think Biden drops out by Monday so the internal fight will be on.
Fascinating is right. We’ve never seen this, at least in our generation. This makes the Bernie/Hillary tussles look like low-card events.

This ‘Joe-go, no I’m staying’ thing is getting crazy. Saw where Kamala was meeting with some donors today. Try and take a wild guess on what that was all about. ‘Shut your mouth and get behind him’ or ‘are you ready to rock this?’ Who knows?

Fascinating is right. We’ve never seen this, at least in our generation. This makes the Bernie/Hillary tussles look like low-card events.

This ‘Joe-go, no I’m staying’ thing is getting crazy. Saw where Kamala was meeting with some donors today. Try and take a wild guess on what that was all about. ‘Shut your mouth and get behind him’ or ‘are you ready to rock this?’ Who knows?
When the election is over and trump likely wins, there will (or should be) a massive shakeup in the Dem establishment. They have FUBARed monumentally and we all saw it coming. Harrison, Schumer, Whitmer, and staff all gone. Retired influences like Pelosi gone.

This was a layup and they stepped on their own limp dicks and saggy titties.

When the election is over and trump likely wins, there will (or should be) a massive shakeup in the Dem establishment. They have FUBARed monumentally and we all saw it coming. Harrison, Schumer, Whitmer, and staff all gone. Retired influences like Pelosi gone.

It's unbelievable to me how long some of these people have been in office. I swear if there's one thing everyone can agree on its term limits. Why are we still talking about it?

We’ve never seen this because we’ve never had an 81 year old incumbent who has visibly lost cognitive abilities, even since the State of the Union address in March. Two thirds of democrats wanted him replaced a year ago, because they could see where this was going. It’s just the WH who has seriously been pushing to keep Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
We’ve never seen this because we’ve never had an 81 year old incumbent who has visibly lost cognitive abilities, even since the State of the Union address in March. Two thirds of democrats wanted him replaced a year ago, because they could see where this was going. It’s just the WH who has seriously been pushing to keep Joe.
Oh bullshit - his cognitive decline was obvious and called out before the 2020 election.

You all were blinded by the media downplaying it. Those of us who saw it and pointed it out were mocked.

You were duped and now you won't admit it. Why do you think your Party is such a disaster?

And you're not fooling anyone - you certainly weren't calling for him to be replaced a year ago.

Anyone who claims God saved Trump the other day isn’t familiar with the Bible. Likewise anyone who claims that a God who wouldn’t save children from a mass shooting couldn’t possibly be a merciful God who would save Trump also isn’t familiar with scripture.
I'm not saying He did or didn't save Trump, but the fact Daniel and his buddies weren't burned alive in the furnace shows that God did save individuals.

Unless you know scripture that says He doesn't?

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Oh bullshit - his cognitive decline was obvious and called out before the 2020 election.

You all were blinded by the media downplaying it. Those of us who saw it and pointed it out were mocked.

You were duped and now you won't admit it. Why do you think your Party is such a disaster?

And you're not fooling anyone - you certainly weren't calling for him to be replaced a year ago.
Yet the majority of Americans thought he beat Trump in both 2020 debates. 2020 Biden was capable enough for that and to be President. 2024 Biden has declined considerably.

I’ve noticed you’re terrified of the media. If you had some courage and intelligence you’d be able to separate bias and opinions from facts.

Yet the majority of Americans thought he beat Trump in both 2020 debates. 2020 Biden was capable enough for that and to be President. 2024 Biden has declined considerably.

I’ve noticed you’re terrified of the media. If you had some courage and intelligence you’d be able to separate bias and opinions from facts.
“Terrified of the media”. We should be terrified of the media. Not because of what they do to us with their lies, but how they affect idiot masses. And the media rarely spew facts. The media, I’m sure, played a large part in your severe case of TDS. So you probably shouldn’t speak on this.

Not sure about the limp dicks and saggy titties part, but the rest of this I agree with. In fact, I thought this shouldve happened immediately after Hilary lost to the worst candidate in the history of the US. Running Hillary was a massive mistake, and i wonder if the same people are making decisions again. My understanding is that Obama had a lot to do with Hillary running, but who really knows.

“Terrified of the media”. We should be terrified of the media. Not because of what they do to us with their lies, but how they affect idiot masses. And the media rarely spew facts. The media, I’m sure, played a large part in your severe case of TDS. So you probably shouldn’t speak on this.

Ty, where do we get the facts?

Certainly not social media or the politicians.

Then there are those who many call elites who write books.

So what do we do? Latch on to some demagogue and accept what he tells us, or what?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Not sure about the limp dicks and saggy titties part, but the rest of this I agree with. In fact, I thought this shouldve happened immediately after Hilary lost to the worst candidate in the history of the US. Running Hillary was a massive mistake, and i wonder if the same people are making decisions again. My understanding is that Obama had a lot to do with Hillary running, but who really knows.
Hillary was an obscene candidate and she lost the election the second time she called tumpies "deplorables". She was right of course but it solidified the maga sheep.

Saw where Kamala was meeting with some donors today. Try and take a wild guess on what that was all about. ‘Shut your mouth and get behind him’ or ‘are you ready to rock this?’ Who knows?
She went out for ice cream as a photo op. She's showing the world she's ready to take up the mantle of the Biden presidency.

OK. I’ve put you on the cowardly paranoid list. Thanks.

Also did you become deranged after you became a Trumpster or were you deranged before that?

So what do we do? Latch on to some demagogue and accept what he tells us, or what?
He’s the epitome of a guy relying on “alternate facts.”

She went out for ice cream as a photo op. She's showing the world she's ready to take up the mantle of the Biden presidency.
She likes ice cream because it's cold. It's cold, because it has to maintain its consistency over time. And the concept of time is very important, because the passage of time is very important.

She used to eat ice cream on the school bus, and who doesn't like a yellow school bus?

Last edited:
Hillary was an obscene candidate and she lost the election the second time she called tumpies "deplorables". She was right of course but it solidified the maga sheep.

Strange how something so relatively innocuous (“deplorable s” ) would cause such a result. The same people who dismiss trump as “mean tweets” are suddenly so up in arms about a word they surely had to look up.

But the bottom line is, Hilary was arrogant, and unlikeable. She was also an uppity woman, with years of being in the crosshairs of the right. The constant drip of Lies and derision upon her had an effect that was ultimately insurmountable. Bernie or Biden version 2016 wouldve been a winner.

OK. I’ve put you on the cowardly paranoid list. Thanks.

Also did you become deranged after you became a Trumpster or were you deranged before that?
Define Trumpster please. Is it any person that will choose to vote for Trump over the lying, cheating, asshole dem candidate?

If a Trumpster is a person that dislikes the Dems and what they stand for, WAY more than he/she likes Trump…then yes, I’m a Trumpster.

Gotta look outside the corporate media. I’ll admit, it’s not easy. I’d suggest going to 1 or 2 alternative media sources that are the closest to center you can find. It’ll take work most people aren’t going to do.

I’ve seen “interviews” (on both sides) over and over only attempting to have their “got ya” moment. They’ll twist words, cut off the interviewee, then close it with their got ya point and move on to their next one. It’s ugly and divisive. Those “journalists” are evil, evil people.

That’s my opinion and advice, but you do you.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and DANC
He’s the epitome of a guy relying on “alternate facts.”

Aloha, had to smile when you brought up "alternate facts".

Reminded me of Kellyanne Conway who coined this term. That lady had a gift of gab. Laura Trump brings back memories of Conway.

What has become of Conway? Is she off to a retreat with Mike Pence trying to find redemption?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Define Trumpster please. Is it any person that will choose to vote for Trump over the lying, cheating, asshole dem candidate?

If a Trumpster is a person that dislikes the Dems and what they stand for, WAY more than he/she likes Trump…then yes, I’m a Trumpster.
You can vote for Trump and not be a Trumpster. If you can acknowledge when he’s lying and when he’s behaving like a total ass you are probably not a Trumpster. If you believe and repeat his objectively obvious lies (stolen election, best economy in history, etc.), you’re almost certainly a Trumpster. Oh, if you emulate him by acting like a total ass, believing every Republican that doesn’t support him and every Democrat are enemies, you’re a Trumpster.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT